Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Wed 24 May 2017, 00:12

Firenze wrote:must be interesting going through life thinking you hold the answer to every problem while ironically being oblivious to logic

do you not see how much of a melt you come off as when you say something like that..of course not, see above

do you realize how many people in the world are out there practicing a religion peacefully?

how many people are out there being killed every day, children included by other people with no religious motive?

banning religion is not just an impossibility, it would actually have the adverse effect of what you think it will

religion has killed more people than it ever saved. Religion has hurt far more people than it ever helped. Religion has enslaved far more people than it ever set free. Religion has out lived its use tbh and now all it does is lead to Trouble. Time to faze it out imo. When I said ban it I didn't really mean make it illegal. But we should slowly get rid of it imo. It will take many years but you have to start somewhere.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 21 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by McLewis Wed 24 May 2017, 04:50

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:
CBarca wrote:Emailing the UN/all world governments about this radical and amazing idea

Unique is about to win the nobel prize
no religion = no religious fanatics murdering little children even a cock like you can see that. Thumbs up

Religion is a pretense for ISIS to kill indiscriminately just like it was for Christian crusaders to sack and pillage cities like Jerusalem, Acre and Constantinople and plunder them for their riches. It's a means to an end.

This come from someone who isn't even religious.

Terrible tragedy. Just awful stuff. Thoughts are with you, English guys.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 24 May 2017, 10:22

Greed and hunger for power won't stop if religion ends.

People will just find different things to be extremist about to serve their own agendas.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed 24 May 2017, 12:11

Heart goes out to victim's families and friends and all u GL guys from UK. Stay strong. Nothing more to say, really.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 24 May 2017, 12:14

Freeza wrote:Greed and hunger for power won't stop if religion ends.

People will just find different things to be extremist about to serve their own agendas.
that is true. Then we will have to find ways to combat that as well. But imo religion has far to much power over far to many people now and more and more people are using it to do bad things and it's not just Islam. They maybe the ones doing the bomings and shootings but other religions are still doing some pretty bad shit. I just think it's out grown its usage

Last edited by Unique on Wed 24 May 2017, 12:15; edited 1 time in total
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed 24 May 2017, 12:15

A suicide bombers kill people because of religion not because he wants power.

Why are people still scared to address the real issue? Have you seen a single person asking to shut down hate preaching madrassas in U.K who produce these people?

I know that even if you genuinely think closing them down will make an effect you (and all liberals) won't say it because then you are Islamophobic and a Nazi. You can no longer identify yourself as liberal.

I don't feel anything for Manchester. Its just a statistics, this much people died. The red flags were there, did Britain act? . Pray for what? Did praying made any difference before? Acting does. But Britain don't have the spine to act, then these become "part of the parcel of living in a big city" and I don't feel anything for a population who does nothing to prevent a tragedy.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 24 May 2017, 12:17

Adit wrote:A suicide bombers kill people because of religion not because he wants power.

Why are people still scared to address the real issue? Have you seen a single person asking to shut down hate preaching madrassas in U.K who produce these people?

I know that even if you genuinely think closing them down will make an effect you (and all liberals) won't say it because then you are Islamophobic and a Nazi. You can no longer identify yourself as liberal.

I don't feel anything for Manchester. Its just a statistics, this much people died. The red flags were there, did Britain act? . Pray for what? Did praying made any difference before? Acting does. But Britain don't have the spine to act, then these become "part of the parcel of living in a big city" and I don't feel anything for a population who does nothing to prevent a tragedy.
sadly you are 100% correct
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 24 May 2017, 12:27

Well, you played the liberal card... guess you won.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 24 May 2017, 13:58

Freeza wrote:Well, you played the liberal card... guess you won.

I guess that's the thing you say when you don't have any arguments but still want to look superior. You can also call him a bigot, by the way.... or you can open your eyes. The choice is yours. My advice: open them before you get blown away... literally.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 24 May 2017, 14:05

Morrissey Official

16 hrs ·

Celebrating my birthday in Manchester as news of the Manchester Arena bomb broke. The anger is monumental.
For what reason will this ever stop?

Theresa May says such attacks "will not break us", but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues. Also, "will not break us" means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken - thanks all the same, Theresa. Sadiq Khan says "London is united with Manchester", but he does not condemn Islamic State - who have claimed responsibility for the bomb. The Queen receives absurd praise for her 'strong words' against the attack, yet she does not cancel today's garden party at Buckingham Palace - for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press. Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an "extremist". An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?
In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private. Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.
Morrissey
23 May 2017.
this guy just hit the nail on the head Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 24 May 2017, 14:08

I knew he would turn out to be known to the security services I didn't want to say that before because I would get hung for jumping the gun but this is the thing that angers me the most. they knew he could do something like this yet they still let him walk the streets.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed 24 May 2017, 14:30

Myesyats wrote:
Freeza wrote:Well, you played the liberal card... guess you won.

I guess that's the thing you say when you don't have any arguments but still want to look superior. You can also call him a bigot, by the way.... or you can open your eyes. The choice is yours. My advice: open them before you get blown away... literally.

I have a lot of arguments. But none of them are being responded to.

What do you think would happen if religion was banned? Would that help anything? Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ghengis Khan etc.

Would no religion really help with the killings led by those people? Why would the lack of religion stop the people led by greed and hunger for power?

The amount of people killed by the American and Russian governments since WWII hasn't been because of any religion.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 24 May 2017, 14:51

A ban on religion would only lead to frustration and anger among the religious communities, which in turn would, most likely, lead to more extremists and the UK becoming a more prioritised target for terrorism attacks. I don't believe that would actually remove religion from the UK either. If anything, it would just make religious people more isolated from people outside of their religious groups, and there would be more ideal conditions for people to be influenced by extremism.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 24 May 2017, 16:22

Banning or suppressing Islam and madrassas won't have any effect on terrorism in the short term, people who are already radicalized will continue committing terrorists acts, in fact it might even motivate them to carry out more attacks due to such religious restrictions. but in the long term, say 20 years from now i think we'll see the positive effect of taking such measures.

But overall, there are no easy solutions to stopping terrorism, banning an entire religion or closing borders to all refugees and immigrants might reduce them but completely eradicating terrorism requires harder decisions, like actually sending ground troops to fight ISIS and forcing Islamists governments to stop funding Wahhabism and Salafism.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 24 May 2017, 16:56

At this point I find it pathetic that people on terror watch lists, that require constant monitoring by 20-30 police officers & intelligence officials are allowed to go about their business because of Bureaucracy.

Things like banning Religion aren't an option sadly, because you can't ban ideas. Or at least, good luck policing that Laughing

What you can do however is make sure anybody suspected of being a *bleep* terrorist (These things don't just randomly happen you need to run in certain circles for this to happen), anybody who wants to live in a place where their Religion dominates politics etc is shipped the *bleep* out of the Country. Homegrown or not.

Hate Preachers should be given the death sentence too, of any sort.

Instead of locking these people up and spending hundreds of thousands keeping them nice & safe, drop them off to the nearest backwards 3rd would country that accommodates the way of life they so desperately desire.

People travelling to Syria and the likes should have their passports made invalid and they can enjoy their nice one way ticket there.

At the end of the day the wave of hyper political correctness means that these problems will never ever be addressed because using certain words and phrases is apparently more offensive than blowing up 8 Year old children.

At least politicians, who refuse to do anything about it send their condolences and best wishes to the people who just lost their kids at a *bleep* concert, whilst sitting behind their layers of security. Awesome stuff. Bravo.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 24 May 2017, 17:09

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
People travelling to Syria and the likes should have their passports made invalid and they can enjoy their nice one way ticket there.

This is definitely the ideal solution. Salman Abedi travelled to Libya and Syria but was allowed to return to the UK. No one other than a doctor or a member of press should be allowed to return from a place like Syria. This was the first mistake. Second was to do nothing about someone who was on the 'watch' list. Apparently his own family notified the police that he was a danger. But nothing was done.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 24 May 2017, 17:16

Yeah I should add people doing voluntary work etc get a pass, but it still needs to be investigated further than some generic ticking of a box. You should need proof.

It's *bleep* disgusting. Give them free passage to leave the country and make sure they never come back.

Now I hate most conspiracy theories, but it really seriously makes you wonder about certain things when we're not willing to do simple things like stopping people who are going to get a *bleep* crash course on terrorism coming back into our country.

I just hope the bubble bursts before more *bleep* Children have to die at a concert of all places.

We don't need to try and wipe out Religion we need to have a zero tolerance policy to people who are even dabbling in extremism, not waiting months until they've hit 10 red flags and actually went out and committed the act.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 24 May 2017, 17:27

RealGunner wrote:

Salman Abedi travelled to Libya and Syria but was allowed to return to the UK. No one other than a doctor or a member of press should be allowed to return from a place like Syria. This was the first mistake. Second was to do nothing about someone who was on the 'watch' list. Apparently his own family notified the police that he was a danger. But nothing was done.

His family has now been released from jail after being stigmatised, put in jail for racism, discrimination against over half of the gender spectrum, and wasting valuable police time Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 24 May 2017, 17:31

Freeza wrote:I have a lot of arguments. But none of them are being responded to.

What do you think would happen if religion was banned? Would that help anything? Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ghengis Khan etc.

Would no religion really help with the killings led by those people? Why would the lack of religion stop the people led by greed and hunger for power?

The amount of people killed by the American and Russian governments since WWII hasn't been because of any religion.

On that issue, I do agree. Religion cannot be banned, such an idea sounds ridiculous to say the least. First thing that comes to mind is that the need to have a comforting image of what comes after death is in human nature and that is the main principle of religion. Also religion is an inherent part of culture. On top of everything, how do you expect every country in the world to follow through on that idea. It would just cause isolation (as Thimmy said) and incite more conflict, possibly WW3 even

However, these are very complex topics and none of the questions can be answered accurately with 100% certainty, we can only presume.

What I do know though is that Islamic extremists are truly deep into their insanity and they keep growing. Obviously they don't have enough power to go into all out military conflict, but what they do is bite us from the inside, one by one. In this situation, we need to make some sacrifices for the greater good.

Their motives are surely to conquer the land of infidels & the word of Allah is what inspires them most as the words they spit out while killing are 'Allahu akbar' which means 'Allah is greater'.

Making peace with them would surely be much easier without religion & the word of Allah which they use to justify their killings. In today's world where the death toll is at its lowest, it should be easier to make peace with them but to our disadvantage a fantasy book written by some idiots a long time ago still exists and drives the extremists to the things they do.

To sum up, we can't ban religion and any attempt to do so would turn out horrible. Theoretically speaking, it isn't possible to erase faith from people's minds. It is in human nature to believe that something in this world is of greater influence, be it a God, multiple gods, the sun, trees, anything. Which is not entirely a bad thing, because as you said most conflicts are caused mainly by greed and hunger for power and other factors (like religion) are only used to justify the actions, killings etc.

So, would these people still be blowing themselves up even without the word of Allah (which they may be twisting and misinterpeting, thats another issue)? possibly, arguably. But since the word is there and it is holy to many, it is fair to assume it is the main motive of their actions.

I'm struggling to put all of this into one sentence now... I would say that obviously lack of religion would not stop people from killing each other, however in this case the problem does lie deep within the Islamic society and their teachings on how to interpret the Quran (those extremists didn't just pop up from thin air, they've been definitely raised like this). Since a ban on religion is unenforceable, their people need to reform their teaching system and make sure that the Islamic word of God will be harder to misinterpret and manipulate. For so many years it hasn't been done which is why we now have to deal with fanatical warriors who should have died out about 300 years ago. Of course it cannot be done as long as there is war and unrest which unfortunately will probably continue for many years.

From what I've been observing, nothing that should be done is being done about this situation. If anything, the most powerful Western countries are doing exactly the opposite of what should be done and for some reason act suprised when they have to go through terrible experiences such as the bombings.

I feel like I'm all over the place but I hope I got my message across.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 24 May 2017, 17:33

Adit wrote:A suicide bombers kill people because of religion not because he wants power.

Everyone knows the real issue. The cobra meeting isn't discussing the inflation rates right now. They know the real issue and they have been talking about it for years. In regards to general public, most know the issue too. But they also understand how difficult it is to counter it. As for your second point on Madrassas. Yes, many. Including the current PM and the former PM. But not much can be done if they are meeting in secrecy without the knowledge of anyone.

I wouldn't care less if they are all closed down. They offer nothing to children. But closing them down won't make a difference. If someone wants to be brainwashed, he is going to find a way to be brainwashed. If not a Madrassa than something else. Whether it is a muslim terrorist or the member of IRA

Spoken like a person who has never been to the UK. MI5 have stopped countless acts of terrorism before they have happened. This is only the 2nd attack of this kind in 17 years. Not acting? Doing nothing? Please don't show this level of ignorance. Despite the Police cuts and terrible wages, our police force works endlessly to prevent these attacks in the past. We couldn't do it this time but it doesn't mean we are not doing anything to prevent it. It's like me saying that I don't feel anything for a population being burnt alive because of the caste system as they are doing nothing to get rid of it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 24 May 2017, 17:36

I will say our intelligence services are top notch, but it's the inaction and the brick wall they hit after identifying threats that's disgusting.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed 24 May 2017, 17:42

Ban religion? that is singly the worst idea i have ever heard. That is precisely what ISIS wants, create a world of believers vs nonbelievers. You will ultimately create more radicals and extremist then you could possibly imagine.

ISIS aim is destroy the grayzone, which is where Muslims, Christians, Jews, nonreligious, etc all live in harmony. That is not a claim or opinion by me, it is in fact straight from ISIS.

https://archive.is/VE0jj

I implore everyone to do a bit of reading on the Grayzone.

ISIS terrorist attacks are aimed to influence elections; they are in favor of leaders like Trump, May, Le Pen, and other right winged leaders. Because they believe these are the leaders who will overreact and create the chaos they desperately desire.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 24 May 2017, 17:53

And what's the alternative? Ultra liberal leaders that do nothing but advocate lighting up buildings. These terror attacks are happening underneath the rule of politicians who are absolutely in favour of mass migration not just right wingers.

The inaction of World leaders is disgusting.

The way you and other people paint it is we have one option, to ignore the problem because ISIS want us to react. That's not a solution to anything. How many more Weeks/Months until this happens in Europe again. And we'll change our pictues, light out candles, talk about the 'keep calm and carry on' *bleep* bullshit and rinse and repeat.

It's time to take action, real *bleep* action. And we can start by transporting terrorist suspects safe & sound to the nearest countries that already operate under the laws they so love.

If fighting back isn't an option, if err... overreacting to innocent people being blown up on our streets is a bad thing then what on earth is the correct thing to do?

Might as well just cease to live our way of life and conform then.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 24 May 2017, 17:57

And i'm not too sure how much ISIS will love the situation when a truly fascist nut job gets a political majority in a powerful country with an elite army at their disposal, at this rate it could happen in our lifetimes.

The more instability there is, the more likely people are to turn to extreme groups. That's not just in the middle-east, that's everywhere. Including the likes of Britain.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 24 May 2017, 18:40

Blue wrote:ISIS terrorist attacks are aimed to influence elections; they are in favor of leaders like Trump, May, Le Pen, and other right winged leaders. Because they believe these are the leaders who will overreact and create the chaos they desperately desire.

Exactly the opposite.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 24 May 2017, 18:46

terror threat level rises to critical that means the expect an attack at any moment.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next