Warrior
Tomwin Lannister
S
Luca
juve_gigi
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Juventus Post Pogba... So what's next?? - Page 5 Empty Re: Juventus Post Pogba... So what's next??

Post by S Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:10 am

juve_gigi wrote:
S wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Yes it does matter, because you are keeping them but you are also paying them more money. It always comes down to money

Agree with this. Totti, De Rossi and the likes are being paid really well so they're ok with staying even if they arent winning anything. The moment a club cant afford to pay big wages, they'll be sold.

And its not quite fair comparing loyalty of local players and using it as an argument against foreign players. Foreign players will rarely have the same level of loyalty as local players even if they're paid well and play for the biggest teams.

Nedved and Trezeguet aren't Italian, they were foreigners. Yet they played in Serie B for a year even though they could have went to any club in the world...

Thats why i used the world 'rarely' ,gigi.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Juventus Post Pogba... So what's next?? - Page 5 Empty Re: Juventus Post Pogba... So what's next??

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:29 am

Maybe we could get Verratti.

In a couple of years though smoking

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:58 am

Juventus are paying €90m for Gonzalo Higuain, but Sky Sport Italia report that doesn’t mean Paul Pogba has to leave.

The Bianconeri stunned rivals Napoli by activating Higuain’s release clause, which due to a loophole will cost them €90m rather than the full €94.7m.

It was assumed that Pogba’s sale to Manchester United or Real Madrid would finance the move, but Sky Sport Italia point out this morning that isn’t necessarily true.

For a start, the €90m can be spread out over two years of payments to Napoli, so qualify only as €45m per season on the budget.

Secondly, Juve intend to raise the funds by selling Mario Lemina, Simone Zaza and Roberto Pereyra, who are all surplus to requirements.

Third, after Real Madrid dived into the negotiations too, Juve decided to increase the price-tag for Pogba and reject the latest offer of €110m plus €10m bonuses.

There’s also the issue of agent Mino Raiola’s commission, said to be €20m, which Juventus want to be paid separately from the transfer fee.

Another question will be around Pogba’s own motivation, as he might not want to leave a Juventus side that is building a squad capable of Champions League triumph.

With Miralem Pjanic, Medhi Benatia, Dani Alves, Marko Pjaca and Higuain coming in, the Bianconeri have to be considered among the favourites to win the tournament this season.

On the other hand, Pogba would be just one of many stars at Real Madrid and Manchester United aren’t even in the Champions League.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:59 pm

If that happened, keeping Pogba, with Dybala-Higuian upfront:

With

Sandro Pogba CM8 Pjanic Alves/Licht, I would say Champions League final is in the pocket.

The scudetto? We won it already for the next 3 years, x8 Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Yes I've already mentioned this. If we only need to pay half the clause this summer (and now it's down to $45M) them with all those sales we'd still be well under $50M in net spending. And that includes the purchase of Gabigol.

If we need funds next year to pay out the remaining $45M then Pogba can always be sold next summer. So this is why Raiola went personally to Miami. They are discussing face to face the possibility of Pogbito staying at Juve for at least another year and if that is desirable to him. With the purchase of Higuain maybe the kid does wanna stay and go for Champions League glory versus playing in the Europa League. Maybe Juve will bump up his salary to Higuain level for the next year.

So throw my name into the hat as someone who thinks Pogbito may stay after all.

If Pogba stays, the banter in the general section would be too much for my heart to take!!  

Stay safe Firenze...  rofl
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:40 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Yes I've already mentioned this. If we only need to pay half the clause this summer (and now it's down to $45M) them with all those sales we'd still be well under $50M in net spending. And that includes the purchase of Gabigol.

If we need funds next year to pay out the remaining $45M then Pogba can always be sold next summer. So this is why Raiola went personally to Miami. They are discussing face to face the possibility of Pogbito staying at Juve for at least another year and if that is desirable to him. With the purchase of Higuain maybe the kid does wanna stay and go for Champions League glory versus playing in the Europa League. Maybe Juve will bump up his salary to Higuain level for the next year.

If Pogba stays, the banter in the general section would be too much for my heart to take!!  

stop it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:07 pm

Luca wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Yes I've already mentioned this. If we only need to pay half the clause this summer (and now it's down to $45M) them with all those sales we'd still be well under $50M in net spending. And that includes the purchase of Gabigol.

stop it

I take it you don't fancy the Brazilian Luca??

Last report is we offered $20 million and it was rejected. That's what I read from 2 days ago.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:14 pm

I just don't see the point, even if Zaza is sold and Higuain is signed, why splash another 20M on another forward?

But I'm just playing, I'm tired of seeing the his name hyped up everywhere Laughing

In my mind, I still count Pjaca among the forwards:

Higuain-Dybala
Pjaca-Mandzukic (basically a one striker formation)

Don't really need anyone beyond that. I just hope Mandzukic stays and keeps the same effort level, he's a monster and now we can depend much less on him obviously.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:47 pm

I'd take a 5th choice emergency striker on the dirt cheap/loan just in case though.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:48 pm

Yeah, that I'm all for but 20M on a player to play that role seems crazy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Yeah pointless. In a year or 2 we'll need to work on a young promising #9 but right now they would not develop sitting on their ass waiting for 2 players to both be out injured.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'd take a 5th choice emergency striker on the dirt cheap/loan just in case though.

Matri on loan ????
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Yeah if it's possible Laughing

Might as well have a proven goalscorer who's happy to be here for emergency and rotation purposes.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:54 pm

When you aim ucl there is no time to develope youngster, you want less of that as possible
It is a reason why the ones like real madrid give players like morata on loan, you have no time for developing youngsters the focus should be on winning

So i would say no to you star strikers
We have higuain, dybala we keep mandzukic and a borriello kind of player, no coman kind of players

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:10 pm

heffkzar wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'd take a 5th choice emergency striker on the dirt cheap/loan just in case though.

Matri on loan ????

Amauri??
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Luca wrote:I just don't see the point, even if Zaza is sold and Higuain is signed, why splash another 20M on another forward?

But I'm just playing, I'm tired of seeing the his name hyped up everywhere Laughing

In my mind, I still count Pjaca among the forwards:

Higuain-Dybala
Pjaca-Mandzukic (basically a one striker formation)

Don't really need anyone beyond that. I just hope Mandzukic stays and keeps the same effort level, he's a monster and now we can depend much less on him obviously.

The Brazilian who shall remain nameless will never be mentioned again...

Unless we sign him of course... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:13 pm

If we sign him I'll make sure at least a few people think he's Brazil's messiah rofl

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Luca wrote:If we sign him I'll make sure at least a few people think he's Brazil's messiah rofl

We'll pump the sh*t out of him really. The next Neymar...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:07 am

Paul Pogba's £110m Manchester United move being held up as clubs row over who pays agent Mino Raiola...

A row over who pays Mino Raiola's fee is holding up Paul Pogba's move to Manchester United.
The midfielder continues to keep everybody guessing after posting a picture to Instagram from his holiday in Miami, featuring a cryptic caption which could be linked to his future, but the Italian club want £110million for the player and are not willing to compensate Raiola for brokering the deal.
That may well leave United with the daunting prospect of having to shell out the full £110m for the 23-year-old France midfielder - with Raiola's percentage on top.

Juventus have made it clear that they do not wish to give Raiola a penny and have ruled out further moves for his players as relations have soured.
They are adamant that they want £110m and will not be moved from that stance.
United remain keen on bringing their old boy back to Old Trafford in what would be a world record fee for a player who left in 2012 for virtually nothing but they may have to add a further £18.4m to the fee for the agent and the player.
Pogba, the most in-demand midfield talent in the world, added more fuel the speculation surrounding him after writing 'we say it all by saying nothing at all #holidays' with his latest image posted on Instagram, alongside Raiola, on Monday

The Frenchman was also keen to document his holiday adventures, and hired somebody to follow him around with cameras and drones before editing the footage and posting it on to his social media pages.
The short video shows Pogba meeting up with France team-mate Antoine Griezmann at the airport, in addition to playing football with some friends along the Florida coastline.
The song 'Savages Only' by Migos - a hip-hop trio based in Georgia -  plays in the background of the video and features the lyrics: 'I'm turning myself into a villain.'
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:09 am

"Juventus have made it clear that they do not wish to give Raiola a penny and have ruled out further moves for his players as relations have soured."

banana banana banana

No more dealings with fat man. This is the best news ever...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:41 am

juve_gigi wrote:"Juventus have made it clear that they do not wish to give Raiola a penny and have ruled out further moves for his players as relations have soured."

banana banana banana

No more dealings with fat man. This is the best news ever...

Yes it's really good that we are playing hard with him and other clubs. Pogba knows that he will miss out on the chance of winning the Champions League with us so he has no word in the matter especially when we want him to stay and we are the ones controlling his price tag.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Marotta has balls made of titanium. Middle fingers up to the most influent agent of our time.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:55 pm

I mean, why should Juve pay Raiola anything? Makes no sense at all. Of course his fee has to be paid by Pogba or Utd
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:14 pm

Sad guy probably did not sleep for months trying to pull Polpo out of Juve in order to get the jackpot. I'm glad we won't give him a rupee.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:23 pm

Yeah I wouldn't pay a penny either.

Pogba's locked to a contract. We certainly don't 'need' to lose him. It's all on United who want this to happen. So it's our terms or no terms.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Selling club is obligated to pay the fee typically... it's often just part of the transfer fee.  I think Juve want 120 mil AND Raiola's fee on top of it while Man U are unwilling to do that.

It's not a question of who pays the fee tbh.  That's pretty much moot.  Transactions include agent fees.  So this means that Man U and Juve are not settled on the transaction price period.

Pogba gets 50% of Raiola's fee allegedly also so i don't think he's going to push him to settle.

Pogba is looking to making 40 mil in his first year with wages and fees....  about to get paid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5