Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
LeSwagg James
McAgger
Freeza
24 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 23:04

So prior to entering this thread I was expecting to find 2-3 pages on KD OWNING Westbrook and the Thunder's ass but nothin'

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 23:09

El Gunner wrote:So prior to entering this thread I was expecting to find 2-3 pages on KD OWNING Westbrook and the Thunder's ass but nothin'

Why? He damn well should with that team against a team coming off a ridiculously hard fought win against Clippers less than 24 hours before.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 23:11

El Gunner wrote:So prior to entering this thread I was expecting to find 2-3 pages on KD OWNING Westbrook and the Thunder's ass but nothin'

KD has always been better than Westbrook. Not much to talk about Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 23:32

Freeza wrote:

Why? He damn well should with that team against a team coming off a ridiculously hard fought win against Clippers less than 24 hours before.

Because of the obvious KD v Westbrook hype. And Westbrook trolling KD before the game Laughing
And how they taunted him during the game and it only backfired rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 23:42

Real niggas ride with Westbrook.. that's all that matters tbh
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 23:46

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Because of the obvious KD v Westbrook hype. And Westbrook trolling KD before the game Laughing

Still, why were you expecting those pages? Nobody likes GSW except you and McAgger. They should win every game they play, so making posts about anyone "owning" someone is a bit of a waste.

Good to see Durant taking control of his team. He's def the best player and I can't see them not winning. His supporting cast is great.

Imagine if OKC had a supporting cast of players who could all create their own shot and score and pass :facepalm: Still can't believe they didn't re-sign Harden and sign a bunch of shooters. Cheap ass OKC team basically deserves this shit. They've had the most talent of any team in NBA history and pissed it away because of 4m$

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 23:48

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Also Westbrook mocking KD? Not like everyone aren't doing it.

KD and Curry's Pig video: "it feels good to finally win something"
"It's great to play with selfless players"

Westbrook has what, wore a weird clothing item to make fun of him. He's been pretty real so far. Declining to be baited by the press and sticking by his teammates.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 23:55

Freeza wrote:Good to see Durant taking control of his team. He's def the best player and I can't see them not winning. His supporting cast is great.

loooool what is this now???
Steph, Klay and Draymond are now merely supporting cast rofl rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 23:58

El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:Good to see Durant taking control of his team. He's def the best player and I can't see them not winning. His supporting cast is great.

loooool what is this now???
Steph, Klay and Draymond are now merely supporting cast rofl rofl

Well, to be serious now Laughing That was a bait.

Curry isn't. Draymond is the best supporting piece in the league at the moment and Klay is an all star role player on this team. Can't see him becoming more than that. Hope he gets upset and goes to the Lakers tbh. It's not that Klay isn't a great player, but he deserves more shots and trust than he's getting at the moment.

Supporting doesn't mean bad or anything like that. Supporting piece can be like a great actor in a movie who can sometimes outshine the lead, but he's still not the featured piece of the film.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 4 Nov 2016 - 23:59

Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Also Westbrook mocking KD? Not like everyone aren't doing it.

KD and Curry's Pig video: "it feels good to finally win something"
"It's great to play with selfless players"

Westbrook has what, wore a weird clothing item to make fun of him. He's been pretty real so far. Declining to be baited by the press and sticking by his teammates.

Did he really say that? I didn't hear that. All I heard he said is "Am I the best shooter in the world now?"

And no not everyone in the world is mocking KD, because they're not stupid and chilidish. Hating life and basketball because a grown man's own choice in the direction he wanted to take his life Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 0:02

I didn't mean everyone in the world. I meant everyone on both teams are kind of creating this rivalry.

All in all I just think it's sad that Westbrook doesn't have a better supporting cast. He has got Adams and Oladipo and that's it. Imagine this rivalry if he had a couple all stars with him.

The Adams-Westbrook P&R is impossible to defend though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 0:06

I mean no one cares because the only thing that matters with GSW is those rings. The rest is unimportant.

It's like saying when Barca were at their best smash some team and people wonder why no one is talking about it.

It's what is expected, there's nothing to talk about.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 0:12

NO! We will talk about us whipping mediocre ass throughout the regular season. McAgger and myself will not be left out of discussion until April next year, thank you very much.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 0:12

El Gunner wrote:NO! We will talk about us whipping mediocre ass throughout the regular season. McAgger and myself will not be left out of discussion until April next year, thank you very much.

There'll be a lot to talk about when D'Angelo whips your asses tonight though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 0:16

El Gunner wrote:NO! We will talk about us whipping mediocre ass throughout the regular season. McAgger and myself will not be left out of discussion until April next year, thank you very much.

So precious Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 0:30

Meh OKC sucks. Blazers suck. Clippers suck. Nobody in the west outside of Spurs have any shot against the Warriors.

This whole season for us will be judged on a ring.

We'll win a lot of games in the regular season but the only thing that matters for is seeding and homecourt advantage in May and June.

I'm hyped watching us because this is one in a generation level team.

The drama with OKC and Westbrook is overblown out of proportion. Westbrook is not as good both Curry and Durant and his teammates are even worse. The media makes it a big deal because of Durant-Westbrook relationship otherwise these games against OKC is as straight forward as playing Utah Jazz.

Anyways it'll come down to beating Cleveland. that's the real rivalry.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 1:45

Westbrook isn't as good as Curry.. rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 1:56

Westbrook ain't even top 5 because AD and Kawhi are both better than him as well.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 2:09

Westbrook isn't even top 20.

We live in an age where the only thing that matters are shooting percentages. Rebounding doesn't matter, playmaking in P&R and setting your teammates up for easy basket doesn't matter. Gotta love this.

Westbrook is def top 5 this year and the last.

Top 5 is

LeBron (by far the best player)
Durant
Harden
Westbrook
Curry

Kawhi is 6, but I can't proclaim AD to be better before he has actually accomplished something. Help or no help. He hasn't ever been under pressure in a game.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 2:22

Nah he's definitely top 20, don't go that far now Freeza. He's top 10. but not top 5.

Kawhi is a NBA champion and finals MVP and the best defender the league has seen since Ben Wallace while being one of the most efficient scorers in the league and leading his team to unbelievable amount of wins. Steph is an NBA champion 2 time MVP, a unanimous MVP, goat shooter and one of the most efficient players in history of the game who just had the goat offensive season of all time. LeBron I don't even have to say anything. KD one of the most gifted scorers the game has ever seen, an MVP, he's very efficient, and showed for 9 years to be better than Westbrook on the same team. AD while hasn't proved as much the other 4, he's a generational talent a la Bron stuck in a very bad situation with a shit franchise and been unlucky with injuries. But he's healthy and he's better.

Westbrook has the basketball IQ of a paperclip. He's an awful shooter. Awful decision maker. He's the ultimate stat padder. He's a very meh scorer for a guy taking 30-40 shots a game just look at his efficiency. And he's the most ball dominant player in the league leading to his teammates getting barely any touches. And on top of this he's a shit defender.

He's got heart and historically great physical attributes. He's top 10 behind Harden somewhere. But he is by far the most overrated player in the NBA.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 2:31

Btw I would take Kyrie and Lillard over Westbrook if I'm building my team and I'm asked to take a PG not named Steph Curry.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 2:55

Still not sold on Buddy. He really chucks it and the shot looks so off
Terrence Jones balling at the moment though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 3:08

Agree with Freeza, I'm a Pelicans fan but Westbrook is better than AD.

Also there's an argument for Kawhi as long as he shows he can consistently perform in late game situations that's his weakness till now

Although they are both top 5 imo as Harden as skilled as he is offensively lacks in too many areas for me to place him above Kawhi or Westbrook tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 3:32

Anthony Davis needs to step up here. I haven't seen one play for him all 4th quarter and over time so far. Stephenson basically taking all shots.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 3:35

This is a weird feeling, just been robbed of our first victory by Devin Booker's 35 points.

On the plus side I have him in my other fantasy and it's gone to OT so we might still win Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat 5 Nov 2016 - 3:37

That Booker and one Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next