dronte
rincon
Andrew
Luca
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:05 am

and that's only the Serie A matches !!

never understood why English wikipedia only lists domestic league stats in the right column...

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -

Post by Luca Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:07 am

heffkzar wrote:and that's only the Serie A matches !!

never understood why English wikipedia only lists domestic league stats in the right column...

Yeah, I know the numbers are far from accurate but they don't need to be for this purpose and the purpose is simple, we have a loyal group of legends.

I would rather a team of players like that, then a couple of market whores

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:55 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:00 pm

From tuttojuve for Espanyol game:

Dybala - Mandzu/Higuain

Pereyra

Asamoah - Pjanic - Khedira/Lemina

Sandro - any 2 cbs - Alves

Buffon
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:23 pm

rincon wrote:From tuttojuve for Espanyol game:

Dybala - Mandzu/Higuain

Pereyra

Asamoah - Pjanic - Khedira/Lemina

Sandro - any 2 cbs - Alves

Buffon

Do you think that this is how we will play pur first game of the season or will we play with 3 in the back?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Back 3 for sure. We start with Fiore, Lazio, Sassuolo, Inter. I don't think we'll experiment too much unless Pereyra is too impressive.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:50 pm

Yep, I agree with you. I think that we will start with Dybala- Mandzu as well.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:50 pm

13:14 - And BARZAGLI CHIELLINI HOLDERS - For Juve's time to have lunch before the lunch break. The Italian champions today, take the field against Espanyol with 3-5-2. Massimiliano Allegri in central defense will confirm Medhi Benatia, while on either side will meet again been chosen Andrea Barzagli and Giorgio Chiellini. In midfield, from right to left should act Dani Alves, Pjanic Lemina, Pereyra and Asamoah. The Ghanaian will return after a long time to occupy the left wing. In attack alongside Mario Mandzukic there will be Paulo Dybala but rather Gonzalo Higuain. For Pipita will be the first game as a starter with the shirt of Juve.

11:10 - REVISES THE 3-5-2 - Juventus is preparing tonight's friendly against Espanyol. For the Italian champions will be the penultimate test before the start of the championship. Tonight, Massimiliano Allegri will return to 3-5-2: Buffon in door play. In defense they will meet again two thirds of the BBC. In fact Barzagli and Chiellini will be owners along with Benatia. In midfield, on the right touch of Dani Alves, in the middle act Lemina, Pjanic and Pereyra, while Asamoah could move to the left. In attack, Allegri will rely on the tandem Higuain - Mandzukic.

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Benatia, Chiellini; Alves Lemina, Pjanic, Pereyra, Asamoah; Higuain, Mandzukic.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:31 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Pogba who? Wink
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:47 pm

What a goal... well played!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:28 am

Did we just waste 90m on Higuain?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:30 am

Its pre season......

I like the way we play. Pretty offensive, pressing game, lot of chances usually, we got a lot of direct play in the middle.

Dybala, Pjanic, Higuain and Pjaca on at the same time is just pure sex.

(not concerned about the result)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:31 am

My god Dybala absolutely just killed it. He's got to be one of the most mesmerizing players i've got to watch in a Juventus shirt.

He's definitely looking like he's primed to have a great season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:33 am

dronte wrote:Its pre season......

I like the way we play. Pretty offensive, pressing game, lot of chances usually, we got a lot of direct play in the middle.

Dybala, Pjanic, Higuain and Pjaca on at the same time is just pure sex.

(not concerned about the result)

He looks really clumsy. On the other hand, we are playing some amazing fast football. Really good... The result doesn't mean anything though as being said.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:57 am

S wrote:My god Dybala absolutely just killed it. He's got to be one of the most mesmerizing players i've got to watch in a Juventus shirt.

He's a young Del Piero. Will be a world class striker by end of year. His value will be $90-$100M. I hope we can keep him.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:58 am

Laughing I hate Higuain but come on its pre-season and it was a friendly. Do I need to remind you how bad Mandzu looked last year, how bad we looked under Conte in preseason. Higuain needs time its pretty obvious.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:59 am

Allegri: 2 more players will be added before the end of the transfer window [SKY]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:59 am

I'm glad Marotta kept Lemina. He looks like a star in the making. I'm sure once Allegri saw him in training he decided he is not to be sold. He could be a starter as early as next season. Defiantly first off the bench this year.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:00 am

DeviAngel wrote:Allegri: 2 more players will be added before the end of the transfer window [SKY]

Isco and Gustavo... Thumbs up
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:01 am

juve_gigi wrote:
S wrote:My god Dybala absolutely just killed it. He's got to be one of the most mesmerizing players i've got to watch in a Juventus shirt.

He's a young Del Piero. Will be a world class striker by end of year. His value will be $90-$100M. I hope we can keep him.

Considering he's a striker, his value would already be at around 90M right now.

This will be another world record signing if he's sold imo. He's just too good. Our Messi.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:02 am

juve_gigi wrote:I'm glad Marotta kept Lemina. He looks like a star in the making. I'm sure once Allegri saw him in training he decided he is not to be sold. He could be a starter as early as next season. Defiantly first off the bench this year.

Especially if Khedira cant stay fit for long, he could get a lot more opportunities.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:04 am

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Allegri: 2 more players will be added before the end of the transfer window [SKY]

Isco and Gustavo... Thumbs up

Will probably be Gabigol + Gustavo/Witsel etc
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:08 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:13 am

Paratrici informed SKY to expect a signing in midfield and it'll be a surprise name

fap fap fap fap fap fap fa pfa pfap fa
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:15 am

Witsel reportedly "intends" to stay with Zenit this year.

- Juventus offer is insufficient for the russian side
- he don't care about Everton, it was Juve or nothing
- if Zenit does not sell him he will leave for free next season

These three elements make me suppose he's just pushing for the Juventus move...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next