dronte
rincon
Andrew
Luca
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 5 Empty Re: - | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Witsel reportedly "intends" to stay with Zenit this year.

- Juventus offer is insufficient for the russian side
- he don't care about Everton, it was Juve or nothing
- if Zenit does not sell him he will leave for free next season

These three elements make me suppose he's just pushing for the Juventus move...

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 5 Empty Re: - | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:09 pm

S wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Allegri: 2 more players will be added before the end of the transfer window [SKY]

Isco and Gustavo...  Thumbs up

Will probably be Gabigol + Gustavo/Witsel etc

Santos has stated they will keep Gabigol until end of Brazil season which is end of December. Same as Gabriel Jesus. Probably to get a bidding war going. Zenit has stated Witsel will be staying as well.

So it looks like it will be 2 midfielders. Once Zaza signs with Wolfsburg and Pererya is sold that money will be flipped.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:12 pm

S wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
S wrote:My god Dybala absolutely just killed it. He's got to be one of the most mesmerizing players i've got to watch in a Juventus shirt.

He's definitely looking like he's primed to have a great season.

He's a young Del Piero. Will be a world class striker by end of year. His value will be $90-$100M. I hope we can keep him.

Considering he's a striker, his value would already be at around 90M right now.

This will be another world record signing if he's sold imo. He's just too good. Our Messi.

ManU to offer $120M. GLMania 2. I hope you win the belt next year.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:12 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
S wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Isco and Gustavo...  Thumbs up

Will probably be Gabigol + Gustavo/Witsel etc

Santos has stated they will keep Gabigol until end of Brazil season which is end of December. Same as Gabriel Jesus. Probably to get a bidding war going. Zenit has stated Witsel will be staying as well.

So it looks like it will be 2 midfielders. Once Zaza signs and Pererya is sold that money will be flipped.

Ok then, if its two midfielders, i'll bet my ass 100% one of them is Cuadrado. Juventus havent even released an official statement regarding his departure yet and his twitter page still has location as Turin, Italy and he's apparently a guy who updates his social networking profile a lot.

Cuadrado coming back would be amazing tbh. We'd have so many different options in attack.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:13 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
S wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

He's a young Del Piero. Will be a world class striker by end of year. His value will be $90-$100M. I hope we can keep him.

Considering he's a striker, his value would already be at around 90M right now.

This will be another world record signing if he's sold imo. He's just too good. Our Messi.

ManU to offer $120M. GLMania 2. I hope you win the belt next year.

That i will ffs. We winning CL before Gigi retires. Its written in the stars. cheers
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:26 pm

S wrote:

- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 5 Image117

- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 5 Image118
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:26 pm

Max Allegri described the midfielder Juventus want and discussed a trident attack plus “best in the world” Miralem Pjanic.

The tactical experiment of a trident was tried out in this evening’s 2-2 friendly draw with Espanyol, which saw Mario Mandzukic and second half substitute Paulo Dybala on target.

“On Saturday the real season begins against Fiorentina, so we must ensure that we are ready,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“It was a good training session this evening, although we struggled to find spaces in the first half. There were some defensive black-outs, but we also made the most of our chances.”

Higuain had his first start in a Juventus jersey, but again looked heavy and far from sharp.

“He and those who started pre-season training later will need a while to get to the same level. I don’t know if Dybala as a trequartista behind Mandzukic and Gonzalo Higuain is a good idea, but it’s certainly an idea. These players have the characteristics to do it, though clearly everyone must be willing to work hard.”

After Paul Pogba’s world transfer record move to Manchester United, Juve have been linked with numerous midfielders, including Nemanja Matic, Cesc Fabregas, Axel Witsel, Blaise Matuidi and Marcelo Brozovic.

“The important thing is that the player is talented, technically gifted and has the character to play for Juventus. The market closes on August 31 and the club has done very well so far,” continued Allegri.

“We don’t need a new striker, as there would be no point signing someone inferior to the level we already have.”

Among the new signings was Pjanic, who is being used in an Andrea Pirlo-style role in front of the defence.

“He seems like Hernanes, who last year had never played in front of the defence and now looks like a totally different player. I think Pjanic will become one of the best in the world in that position.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:30 pm

“The important thing is that the player is talented, technically gifted and has the character to play for Juventus."

ISCO...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:35 pm

Hernanes comparisons starting early for Pjanic, that's devastating

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Luca wrote:Hernanes comparisons starting early for Pjanic, that's exaggerating

Yup. There's still a long way to go before he can reach La Profeta's level. cheers
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:45 pm

S wrote:
Luca wrote:Hernanes comparisons starting early for Pjanic, that's exaggerating

Yup. There's still a long way to go before he can reach La Profeta's level. cheers

All it means is he's already leapfrogged Marchisio Mad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:44 pm

No i didnt mean something negative about marchisio
I was pointing mistakes, and its part of football
Sometimes you do mistakes, and it doesnt make a player bad just because he gets dispossesed once,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:02 am

I'm just kidding moggi. I like reading your opinions and I enjoy differing points of view. If we all thought the same, what would we discuss?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:06 am

“We don’t need a new striker, as there would be no point signing someone inferior to the level we already have.”

http://www.football-italia.net/89694/allegri-pjanic-can-be-worlds-best
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:07 am

Luca wrote:I'm just kidding moggi. I like reading your opinions and I enjoy differing points of view. If we all thought the same, what would we discuss?
how hot stefani gwen is ? :bow: cheers affraid
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:43 am

Well you cannot surprise me like that you dont surprise me with trolls, attacks, hernanes insults, racism, baning, dj khalifa, indian-its my life, but i have seen worse things on tv why would i be surprised ? That is not a different point of view it is hallucination point of view

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:55 am

In that case, Hernanes does suck

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:59 am

Luca wrote:In that case, Hernanes does suck

you are hallucinating Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:19 am

Guys keep it civilized and mess with my %

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:05 am

Can't we all just get along?

I'm starting to think HERNANES is a MOLE, an Inter secret agent set up to destroy Juve and wreak havoc on its fanbase.

This season could be a season for the ages. We could make history with 6 scudetti in a row. The coveted treble is within our grasps. We were a couple goals away from it two years ago. This year I think we have a very good shot at it. We could win it all this year.

Forza Juve!!  We are a family. Some of us have come back from the dead like me. Others will follow.

Luciano is a part of our family. We do value your opinion and your posting. Forza Luciano!!!  :bow:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:56 am

FORZA JUVENTUS !!!
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:06 pm

thnx GIGI , I used to ignore trolls , I will do the same
some thing don't deserve attention

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:03 am

Yeah some things don't deserve attention, spot on Thumbs up

#FJ

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:47 am

Damn Luciano... Marrota is the new king now.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:06 am

salmano9 wrote:Damn Luciano... Marrota is the new king now.

- | Summer and General Pre-Season Talk and News | -  - Page 5 Image122
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Imagine Moggi working with Marrota
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next