Club America successfully defends CONCACAF Champions League

5 posters

Go down

Club America successfully defends CONCACAF Champions League Empty Club America successfully defends CONCACAF Champions League

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:44 am

The only Mexican team in North Amercia that matters wins it again! Club America successfully defends CONCACAF Champions League KCyEoCUClub America successfully defends CONCACAF Champions League KCyEoCUClub America successfully defends CONCACAF Champions League KCyEoCU

Tigres though... Club America successfully defends CONCACAF Champions League DaiIjDu

Already busy collecting the tears of Club America haters. Looks like I won't be going to the store to buy salt anytime soon KEK!
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Club America successfully defends CONCACAF Champions League Empty Re: Club America successfully defends CONCACAF Champions League

Post by BORUSSIA!! Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:25 am

And people say the MLS is weak. Good on them.

American football / soccer is on the rise.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Club America successfully defends CONCACAF Champions League Empty Re: Club America successfully defends CONCACAF Champions League

Post by windkick Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:02 pm

I saw the game, pretty gross. I dislike America as much as I dislike R.Madrid, Chelsea and Utd. That said I don't care for Tigres either so I didn't have a bone in the fight
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:33 pm

windkick wrote:I saw the game, pretty gross. I dislike America as much as I dislike R.Madrid, Chelsea and Utd. That said I don't care for Tigres either so I didn't have a bone in the fight

This is no surprise. Club America after all are the Real Madrid of North America. best team in north america and mexico, you either love us or hate us. its okay. I understand. drinking smoking
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Typical smug response, as expected.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:33 pm

windkick wrote:Typical smug response, as expected.
Guadalajara fan by any chance?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:18 pm

It's the only team in North America that matters before LAFC is born. :coffee:

Now onwards towards La Liguilla. :coffee:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Lord Awesome wrote:It's the only team in North America that matters before LAFC is born. :coffee:

Don't LA got Galaxy or they don't count? explain further please.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:52 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Lord Awesome wrote:It's the only team in North America that matters before LAFC is born. :coffee:

Galaxy are based in Carson. Los Angeles will be based in Los Angeles.

I'm an Angelino, born & raised and a proud one, and I'd rather side with the team that represents L.A best.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:59 pm

Lord Awesome wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

I'm an Angelino, born & raised and a proud one, and I'd rather side with the team that represents L.A best.

Ah okay, not too familiar with MLS despite living in Houston. Is your avatar the club's crest? Looks slick. I hope your team starts off well when they make their debut season.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:05 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Ah okay, not too familiar with MLS despite living in Houston. Is your avatar the club's crest? Looks slick. I hope your team starts off well when they make their debut season.

Yeah, that's the official crest. I also like the design a lot. I too, hope L.A. manage in the more traditional way.

Are you actually from Houston?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Lord Awesome wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

So its like NYC and NYRB hmm New York Red Bulls are based in Jersey and New York City is based in New York City. They currently play on Yankees baseball stadium and are looking to build a stadium in the city. Problem is the city is filled. Plans got rejected for a stadium in Queens, Bronx and Manhattan so far.

I watched their opening home game this season. Got to see Pirlo and Villa play. Villa scored a brace.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:26 pm

M99 wrote:
Lord Awesome wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

So its like NYC and NYRB hmm New York Red Bulls are based in Jersey and New York City is based in New York City. They currently play on Yankees baseball stadium and are looking to build a stadium in the city. Problem is the city is filled. Plans got rejected for a stadium in Queens, Bronx and Manhattan so far.

I watched their opening home game this season. Got to see Pirlo and Villa play. Villa scored a brace.

Yeah, it's exactly like that. LAFC will get their stadium at the cite where the Clippers used to play. In the L.A. Memorial Sports Arena (right next to the lL.A. Memorial Colosseum). They're going to tear it down and build a soccer specific stadium, The LAFC Stadium, just south of Downtown L.A.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:52 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
windkick wrote:Typical smug response, as expected.
Guadalajara fan by any chance?

Cruz Azul.

Interesting, I also live in Houston.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down