Thimmy
Jonathan28
Firenze
24 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Games Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: General Games Discussion

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lavicitor upgraded flamethrower? I never bothered with that.

Agree on Combustor though, as for OP weapons to me it went Bouncer and Warmonger. Both were absolutely disgusting.

That was until I unlocked the Ryno rofl

Did you collect the 60 brains ffor that guy and if so does he give you a RYNO card?

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:41 pm

I did but I'm not sure that's what he gives you, I know you get an upgraded wrench but don’t remember if he gives you a Ryno card or not.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:04 pm

He only gives you the upgraded wrench, which is actually a pointless upgrade in the grand scheme of things.

Mr. Zurkon + Glove of Doom is what I'm finding really effective. Just hide behind cover and let the robots do all the work, then spam Warmonger when the heavy stuff comes out. All the while enjoying Mr. Zukon's brilliant lines.

The Groovitron is good too.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Got about 46k bolts, torn between Buzzblades and Glove of Doom hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Glove of Doom is miles better, it's really good actually I just waited until really late until I got it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun May 01, 2016 1:15 pm

Just completed the game. Glove of Doom and max level Warmonger ruined the final boss.

For less than £30 this was fantastic value for money. Really fun gameplay, excellent graphics, high level of challenge on hard mode and good humour throughout the game. Didn't use a lot of weapons they offered though, like the Conbuster, Proton Drum, Pixelator and Sheepinator (though there's a trophy linked with this one). Predator, Groovitron (Groovitron Bomb especially), Mr. Zurkon (w/ little Zurkon), Warmonger and Glove of Doom are all you need.

Worst level was the brain collecting one, if only because it's a giant fetch quest. Didn't enjoy the last level either for that stealth bs. Pokitaru was my favourtie planet for its design.

Going to go through challenge mode and see if I can platinum the game. Completing the gold level Rilgar race under 1 min 35 is going to be impossible for me Laughing

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Final boss with Ryno is hilarious.

Not even joking I think it ended in less than 10 seconds.

ATM I'm trying to get collectibles and rank up all my weapons before challenge mode.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Pre-ordered Battleborn Molenation It's due to be released in 2 days, which is the same day as my sister's birthday party. Won't be able to play it on the following day either, since I'll be busy up until the CL game against City General Games Discussion - Page 8 2276801876
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun May 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Vici Gaming posts post their 5 highest players salary

LOL Department

Easyhoon: $4m RMB / $615,384USD
DanDy : $5m RMB / $769,230USD

DOTA2 Department
FY : $5m RMB / $769,230USD
BurNIng : $8m RMB / $1.2m USD
Sylar : $5m RMB / $769,230USD

Who said gaming was a waste of time?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Phritz wrote:Vici Gaming posts post their 5 highest players salary

LOL Department

Easyhoon: $4m RMB / $615,384USD
DanDy : $5m RMB / $769,230USD

DOTA2 Department
FY : $5m RMB / $769,230USD
BurNIng : $8m RMB / $1.2m USD
Sylar : $5m RMB / $769,230USD

Who said gaming was a waste of time?

Tell that to the full-time gamers who collect welfare checks on their off-days Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 01, 2016 5:59 pm

Thimmy wrote:Pre-ordered Battleborn Molenation It's due to be released in 2 days, which is the same day as my sister's birthday party. Won't be able to play it on the following day either, since I'll be busy up until the CL game against City General Games Discussion - Page 8 2276801876

You liked it that much?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 01, 2016 6:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Pre-ordered Battleborn Molenation It's due to be released in 2 days, which is the same day as my sister's birthday party. Won't be able to play it on the following day either, since I'll be busy up until the CL game against City General Games Discussion - Page 8 2276801876

You liked it that much?

The way I see it, I probably won't purchase any other game than Uncharted for a while, unless Overwatch turns out to be significantly better than Battleborn (which I doubt). The Battleborn beta impressed me more than Destiny, let's put it that way. You heard me right, Red Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 02, 2016 3:13 pm

new COD trailer looks like Halo ffs

hate these futuristic shooters smh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 02, 2016 3:32 pm

If you are going to do futuristic shooters you need to go the whole way and not stupid half measures between futuristic and current day.

That's the issue with these CoDs, they say they are going futuristic but it's still grounded in present days reality, I like Gears for example because it's completely Sci-fi and not a half measure.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Agreed, Gears and Halo were both amazing in their day. These CoD's are trash because they're trying to go in the future while still being CoD when CoD wasn't completely awful imo. Tbf though I always hated it

And Thimmy, Overwatch is gonna be way better, quote me on it :coffee:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 02, 2016 7:57 pm

+1 CB
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon May 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Did any of you actually play either the Battleborn or the Overwatch betas? If yes, what's your opinion?

-15 minutes until I can play Battleborn Very Happy
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 03, 2016 4:38 pm

Overwatch open beta starts on the 5th, i'm definitely going to give it a go and i'll give my opinion then.

In other news....

Dishonored 2 announced date is November 11th.

This holiday, you’ll take back what’s rightfully yours. Dishonored 2, the sequel to Arkane Studios’ critically acclaimed first-person action game, will release worldwide on November 11 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

New details about the game will be revealed in Game Informer’s exclusive cover story, available on Saturday, May 7, with the digital edition available today. The world premiere of Dishonored 2 gameplay will take place during Bethesda’s 2016 E3 Showcase being held in Los Angeles, California, on June 12 beginning at 7pm PST, and streamed live around the world via Twitch and YouTube.

It's Gameinformers June cover...

Last E3, Dishonored 2 blinked onto the Bethesda Showcase stage with a promising teaser trailer showing the next deadly threat in the Corvo Attano bloodline – empress Emily Kaldwin – only to disappear from the public eye as fast as an assassin after a stealth kill. Last month, we traveled to Arkane Studios headquarters in Lyon, France to see the elusive game in action for the first time. We watched both Emily and Corvo move through a previously unseen district of the city of Karnaca, showcasing their new and improved supernatural powers.

After the demos, we spoke with creative director Harvey Smith, lead designer Dinga Bakaba, and art director Sebastien Mitton about a vast array of topics, including gameplay enhancements, difficulty customization, the impressive art direction, and the implementation of a new technology platform called the Void Engine. We funneled all this knowledge into a 14-page blowout cover story about one of the most anticipated games in the Game Informer office scheduled to come out later this year. We also worked with Arkane to create two themed covers, one for each of the playable protagonists.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/05/03/june-cover-revealed_a000_dishonored-2-5861179965.aspx

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Overwatch open beta starts on the 5th, i'm definitely going to give it a go and i'll give my opinion then.

In other news....

Dishonored 2 announced date is November 11th.

This holiday, you’ll take back what’s rightfully yours. Dishonored 2, the sequel to Arkane Studios’ critically acclaimed first-person action game, will release worldwide on November 11 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

New details about the game will be revealed in Game Informer’s exclusive cover story, available on Saturday, May 7, with the digital edition available today. The world premiere of Dishonored 2 gameplay will take place during Bethesda’s 2016 E3 Showcase being held in Los Angeles, California, on June 12 beginning at 7pm PST, and streamed live around the world via Twitch and YouTube.

It's Gameinformers June cover...

Last E3, Dishonored 2 blinked onto the Bethesda Showcase stage with a promising teaser trailer showing the next deadly threat in the Corvo Attano bloodline – empress Emily Kaldwin – only to disappear from the public eye as fast as an assassin after a stealth kill. Last month, we traveled to Arkane Studios headquarters in Lyon, France to see the elusive game in action for the first time. We watched both Emily and Corvo move through a previously unseen district of the city of Karnaca, showcasing their new and improved supernatural powers.

After the demos, we spoke with creative director Harvey Smith, lead designer Dinga Bakaba, and art director Sebastien Mitton about a vast array of topics, including gameplay enhancements, difficulty customization, the impressive art direction, and the implementation of a new technology platform called the Void Engine. We funneled all this knowledge into a 14-page blowout cover story about one of the most anticipated games in the Game Informer office scheduled to come out later this year. We also worked with Arkane to create two themed covers, one for each of the playable protagonists.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/05/03/june-cover-revealed_a000_dishonored-2-5861179965.aspx

D2 HNNNGGGGG

btw if you've preordered Overwatch, you can get in the early access now, playing it atm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Wasn't aware of that ES, i might pre order and cancel when i'm done if i don't like it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 03, 2016 4:52 pm

Just so you know, i bought it on PC from the Blizzard store, not sure if consoles have early access
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Seems like they do, beta is downloading for me atm.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 03, 2016 5:14 pm

Thimmy wrote:Did any of you actually play either the Battleborn or the Overwatch betas? If yes, what's your opinion?

Haent tried Battleborn but i trust in Fire when he said it was absolute shite imo

Overwatch is one of the most fun multiplayer games i've played, got a feeling it'll last a while (ala TF2) there's longevity if they keep introducing new characters/maps/etc
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 03, 2016 5:40 pm

Don't think Firenze actually played it lol

Overwatch is installing for me atm, all i have until then is the training section lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Really enjoying Overwatch.

Think i'll get it tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 03, 2016 7:41 pm

ES wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Did any of you actually play either the Battleborn or the Overwatch betas? If yes, what's your opinion?

Haent tried Battleborn but i trust in Fire when he said it was absolute shite imo

Overwatch is one of the most fun multiplayer games i've played, got a feeling it'll last a while (ala TF2) there's longevity if they keep introducing new characters/maps/etc

He didn't play it. He thought it looked like shit based on a video review I linked to. The reason I asked if anyone actually played the beta, is because I think it's odd how little attention the game has gotten on here. It's a very good, polished game with both co-op PvE and PvP modes, 25 distinctively different characters, an upgrade system that's simple, but very good in my opinion, and a fairly balanced equipment system. Also, many of the PvE campaign missions actually require team work, in order to succeed.

I think the humor in the campaign has been spot on, so far, and the voice acting fits perfectly with the setting of the game. I thought the beta was tons of fun, yet the game has hardly been mentioned on this forum, and it's not surprising that people didn't even bother trying it because Blizzard yo Razz

Battleborn currently has an overall score of 7.8. It's been out for less than a full day. So far, it's received almost exclusively 10s by the people who have bothered to leave comments.

General Games Discussion - Page 8 295bko9
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next