Freeza
CM Pep
The Demon of Carthage
Dark Knight
RealGunner
64 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Champions league SF: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions league SF: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:46 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Lucas and Bale were much better are you high or what ? We started to play football after he had went off.

name 2 good thing bale and lucas did all game?

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions league SF: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions league SF: Real Madrid Vs Manchester City

Post by rincon Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:46 pm

They all sucked except Modric and Pepe basically
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:47 pm

Such a boring game. City open up in the 2nd half but we decided to take long shots instead of putting someone through. Poor from us there. Still Pepe should have buried that chance. Meh if City cant even create chances at home they wont do it away
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:47 pm

Very furious with the game. a draw is the same thing as losing. And to that loser pellegrini no less!

Much work to do.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:48 pm

@rincon true but lets blame the clearly unfit player the most, madrid fans logic Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:51 pm

chad4401 wrote:@rincon true but lets blame the clearly unfit player the most, madrid fans logic Proud.

Then why did he play? He needs to be responsible and sit the game out or own up to his performance.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Blaming Benzema is cop out, Madrid did not play well at all. That being said, Benzema was poor but he had a (legit) reason since he clearly was unfit. Why Zidane played a clearly unfit guy? Well, other than Benzema, all we have is Mayoral and Jese. One is quite inexperience at this level and the other is Jese.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:57 pm

@rincon benzema always plays with injuries, this is nothing new and the only reason he would is because manager wants him too, he is very important to the attack, regardless of what the casual fans think.

im not excusing him but he is clearly unfit, so criticizing him is silly and as doc said, give the guy props for playing through the pain and risking further injuries for the most ungrateful casual fans on the internet.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:59 pm

CL semi finals ladies and gentlemen, well I always preferred cricket anyway.

jk, cricket sucks.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:03 pm

chad4401 wrote:all bale did was turn the ball over all night, had couple chances to play in lucas and he decided to turn it over again.

Bale played ten times better than Benzema, which doesn't mean he had a great performance. It merely means that Benzema had a nauseating, repugnant, dreadful, hair-pull-worthy performance.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:11 pm

Is it me or are high stakes football matches just getting more and more unwatchable from a neutral POV. Awful.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:15 pm

You're not emotionally involved so everything about your opinion would boil down to what you're seeing. So the dog shit football you witnessed today is gonna be exactly like what you've seen: dog shit.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:21 pm

I had to drink my sorrows away after that Pepe miss. Grabbed my friends' beers, and now I'm drunk.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:25 pm

BTW, the matches I'm really looking forward to are the EL matches. Way more fun than CL recently :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Lucas Vázquez ran 13.37km tonight
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:28 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Lucas Vázquez ran 13.37km tonight

A true gamer.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:29 pm

Doc wrote:You're not emotionally involved so everything about your opinion would boil down to what you're seeing. So the dog shit football you witnessed today is gonna be exactly like what you've seen: dog shit.

That's what i'm saying, I used to look forward to big CL games like this as a neutral but as time goes on more and more of them are beginning to feel like wastes of time. Everybody and their mothers are setting up not to lose with winning being a distant afterthought.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Freeza wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Lucas Vázquez ran 13.37km tonight

A true gamer.

Really pleased with our players' attitude this game. better than seeing that pos james not giving a shit.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Freeza wrote:I had to drink my sorrows away after that Pepe miss. Grabbed my friends' beers, and now I'm drunk.

m8 you're playing city who couldn't create shite even at home in the CL semifinals and you're headed back to the bernabeu

things could be worse
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Madrid played for the draw, obviously. It might've been the best thing to do, result-wise. It was easily one of the most boring matches I've watched in a while, though. The second leg should provide far more entertainment value.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:55 pm

CBarca wrote:
Freeza wrote:I had to drink my sorrows away after that Pepe miss. Grabbed my friends' beers, and now I'm drunk.

m8 you're playing city who couldn't create shite even at home in the CL semifinals and you're headed back to the bernabeu

things could be worse

Well, maybe I just wanted an excuse to steal the beers. I really like dark beers.

Not a fan of pilsners.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:31 am

City played into real's hands actually thanks to this result. They should have seized the initiative themselves and should have thrown the kitchen sink. Madrid with CR7 back at SB and city will get thumped.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:44 am

A boring game, but perhaps predictably so. Madrid have the excuse of not having Ronaldo and only a semi-fit Benzema. I suppose it made sense for them to play it cautious. But City needed to play braver. They basically banked on matching Real Madrid in Spain. That's just not going to happen.

rwo power wrote:No fun today Sad I hope tomorrow will be more exciting.

You ok? Both goalkeepers kept a clean sheet scratch
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:46 am

Glory wrote:City played into real's hands actually thanks to this result. They should have seized the initiative themselves and should have thrown the kitchen sink. Madrid with CR7 back at SB and city will get thumped.

This
O-0 without CR7 and unfit peeping tom is actually gud result for RM and Man city are as as gud as getting knocked out now. Morons needed to seize the opportunity and instead bottled it up. 3-0 incoming at SB imo

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:14 am

It's really ridiculous to see how big the difference between our play at home and away is. We look legit scary at home, while absolutely toothless away from the Bernabeu.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:04 am

rwo power wrote:BTW, the matches I'm really looking forward to are the EL matches. Way more fun than CL recently :coffee:

True
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum