Die Borussen
Kaladin
S
63 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 Empty Re: Upcoming Stadium projects

Post by S Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Swanhends wrote:Apparently Inter has chosen an architect for our stadium, the building company owned by the prime minister of Kosovo? Supposedly the plans are for a 66k stadium modeled after Allianz or Emirates

Those are obviously both beautiful stadia, but 66k is too big IMO

Is it based on the same report i read in the summer about those Chinese investors agreeing to build a new stadium ?

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:46 pm

I think 45-50k would be sensible considering that.

66k seems a bit much considering those numbers so i agree with Bhends.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Surag wrote:
Swanhends wrote:Apparently Inter has chosen an architect for our stadium, the building company owned by the prime minister of Kosovo? Supposedly the plans are for a 66k stadium modeled after Allianz or Emirates

Is it based on the same report i read in the summer about those Chinese investors agreeing to build a new stadium ?

Nah its based on Moratti visiting this guys company

I dont know the specifics, just repeating what I've heard just today
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:02 am

This is what i read in August.

China Railway Construction would pay $600 million for a 15 percent stake in the club, Caixin reported on its website on Thursday. The Chinese financial news magazine did not say if the company was part of the group of Inter investors.
Chinese investors, encouraged by the government, have been actively pursuing overseas assets in recent years. Some high-profile purchases have included the takeover of cereal maker Weetabix by China Bright Food and an agreement by Dalian Wanda Group to buy the US movie chain AMC Theatres, both in May.
The Moratti family would keep control of the football club, according to a statement posted on Inter's website late on Wednesday. The statement did not disclose the financial details of the deal nor the size of the stake.
"FC Internazionale welcomes the new shareholders," the statement said, without identifying the Chinese investors.
Inter also said the new stadium to be built by China Railway Construction will be completed by 2017.
The stadium would have a capacity of 60,000 and construction would start next year, according to Caixin. That compares with the 80,065 capacity of the current San Siro Stadium.

Company officials could not be immediately reached for comment.
China Railway Construction has actively pursued overseas investment this year, signing two projects in Africa with a total contract value of 9.1 billion yuan ($1.43 billion). In November last year, a consortium involving the Shanghai-listed company announced a deal to develop an iron ore mine in Guinea.
China Railway Construction shares were down about 2 percent at 0540 GMT.
The Inter Milan deal appears to represent the first time investors from the Chinese mainland had successfully snagged a chunk of a major foreign sports team, although it was not the first attempt.
The Los Angeles Times reported last year that the Dodgers had received an $1.2 billion offer to buy the city's troubled Major League Baseball team, funded, in part, by Chinese investors.
Chinese investors launched an attempt to buy the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team in 2009, Thomson Reuters data showed, and in 2010, news reports said investors from China bid for the Liverpool football club.
In 2009, Hong Kong businessman Carson Yeung bought English football club Birmingham City.

I would assume this is false then since you're talking about a different company altogether.lol

EDIT:Do you have any source/link ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:30 am

Yeah, its been running around the Inter-related twitter people I follow on twitter, I think the first guy to have it was this guy:

http://fedenerazzurra.com/

His source was mabetex.eu (the company) via FC Inter News

Thats a great question about the Chinese Railway company though, I totally forgot about them, in fact I think I'm gonna ask some of these twitter people
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 am

Reply from one of the kids I heard it from: "Must have been problems with the Chinese government I guess"

So basically: he has no idea Mad

This is the most annoying part of supporting a non-English team, Italian media is shit as it is and them when you have people translating news between different languages on top of that, you don't have any idea wtf is actually happening :facepalm:

#saveusarq put That Italian knowledge to good use and find out for us :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:00 am

Made by China :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Fiorentina have clinched an agreement with Florence City Council to build a new stadium for the club in the Mercafir area of the city.

The club have been trying to agree such a deal for over two years and have finally secured the relevant permission to go ahead with the project.

The Viola will own their own stadium and the adjoining citadel will also be under the ownership of the club and the business model is said to be along the lines of the Juventus Stadium.

A price of €150 is being touted for the building of their new home and a non-Italian partnership will pay part of that cost.

There will be many commercial facilities on site as well as a hotel, offices, houses and neighbourhood shops.

The City of Florence and the club will work closely in conjunction with each other for the duration of the project.

Fiorentina have played at their current home, the Artemio Franchi, since 1931.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/01/fiorentina-agree-deal-for-new-stadium/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

cheers cheers cheers
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Surag wrote:Fiorentina have clinched an agreement with Florence City Council to build a new stadium for the club in the Mercafir area of the city.

The club have been trying to agree such a deal for over two years and have finally secured the relevant permission to go ahead with the project.

The Viola will own their own stadium and the adjoining citadel will also be under the ownership of the club and the business model is said to be along the lines of the Juventus Stadium.

A price of €150 is being touted for the building of their new home and a non-Italian partnership will pay part of that cost.

There will be many commercial facilities on site as well as a hotel, offices, houses and neighbourhood shops.

The City of Florence and the club will work closely in conjunction with each other for the duration of the project.

Fiorentina have played at their current home, the Artemio Franchi, since 1931.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/01/fiorentina-agree-deal-for-new-stadium/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

cheers cheers cheers
great news for Serie A... Juve, Cagliari, now Roma and Fiorentina, possibly Inter are building their own stadiums... It looks like financial situation in Italy doesn't look that bad.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:32 am

Maybe i'll just rename this thread to Upcoming Stadium projects where all the latest developments/updates on new football stadiums can be posted here.

I think some people may or may not know ,but Bilbao had planned a new 54,000 seater stadium a while back and currently they seem to have made rapid progress in the development of it.It is apparently set to open later this year.

This is the initial design of the stadium:
Spoiler:

Some latest pics on the current ongoing construction work of this stadium:
Spoiler:

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Great to here that Baggins is building a stadium Thumbs up
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:40 pm

New York Cosmos planning a $400 million dollar stadium/entertainment center project in Belmont Park on Long Island. The project would be OUTSIDE of the MLS structure since MLS is not in favor of the Cosmos joining the league.

Here is a rendering:

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 130116094844-new-york-cosmos-stadium-single-image-cut

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/news/20130116/new-york-cosmos-stadium/
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Epoto wrote:
Idiot wrote:
Epoto wrote:

thanks , all i needed to know really
so it affects your judgement to my conclusion?

lmao :facepalm:

what judgment , what conclusion ? hmm

i asked if you are a Madrid fan and you said you are , details are not really something i care about

Epoto who is that in ur avatar? looks like a combination of Amauri and Matri, well what does it matter anyway, they both cannot impregnate the net...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:32 am

elmystique wrote:
Epoto wrote:
Idiot wrote:

i asked if you are a Madrid fan and you said you are , details are not really something i care about

Epoto who is that in ur avatar? looks like a combination of Amauri and Matri, well what does it matter anyway, they both cannot impregnate the net...

Oh the guy in his avatar? He is just some player named Gabriel Batistuta. Nothing special. It took me long to recognize him as well since he there is little difference between him and Aquafresca.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:16 pm

elmystique wrote:
Epoto wrote:
Idiot wrote:
Epoto wrote:

thanks , all i needed to know really

How are you a Serie A fan and you don't know who Batigol is? Mad Laughing
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Swanhends wrote:New York Cosmos planning a $400 million dollar stadium/entertainment center project in Belmont Park on Long Island. The project would be OUTSIDE of the MLS structure since MLS is not in favor of the Cosmos joining the league.

Here is a rendering:

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 130116094844-new-york-cosmos-stadium-single-image-cut

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/news/20130116/new-york-cosmos-stadium/
The league would be absolutely idiotic to not want the cosmos back. The ownership has serious ambition, The team has a terrific history. And plus it will be right in NY, a hop skip and a jump away from the nets, mets, and soon to be Islanders, which will give the team and the league major exposure.

Right now, it is a league which does not have a team in either of the countries biggest markets, NY and LA and Dallas (galaxy and Chivas aren't actually where they say they are, neither are the red bulls or FC Dallas) and that HAS to change if MLS wants to take the next step.

Plus, I live right near there, and taking a short trip to see big matches like Cosmos vs. the Sounders, Timbers, Galaxy, or even redbulls would be really awesome.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:13 am

West Ham receive 99-year lease for Olympic Stadium

West Ham have agreed a contract to move into the London Olympic Stadium from the start of the 2016-17 season. On Friday, the club finally received confirmation of the deal that follows on a long and torturous process and saw an earlier deal collapse:

Boris Johnson, the London mayor, and West Ham’s vice-chair, Karren Brady, who was negotiating the finer points of the deal with the London Legacy Development Corporation chief executive, Dennis Hone, until the early hours of Friday morning, hailed it as a “win-win deal”. Brady promised fans it would “look and feel like West Ham’s stadium”, despite sharing it with athletics, concerts and other sports.

The deal means that the stadium will undergo several redevelopments starting after the summer that will see the entire lower tier rebuilt, a new roof installed, and capacity reduced to 54,000 seats.

Reactions to the deal were mixed, with major Johnson heralding the deal:
“This is a truly momentous milestone for London’s spectacular Olympic Stadium ensuring its credible and sustainable future,” said Johnson. “Through this deal with West Ham we are defying the gloomsters who predicted this landmark would become a dusty relic.”

West Ham also showed delight:
Joint-Chairman David Sullivan and David Gould said: “‘It’s fantastic for everyone at West Ham United that at last all the Club’s hard work over the past three years has paid off. Since we came to West Ham in 2010 we have had a vision to really take the club forward so West Ham United can compete on the pitch at the highest level.

“Today’s decision offers us a real platform to do this and we are fully committed to making it a real success. We understand the responsibilities that come with calling the nation’s iconic Olympic Stadium, which will be converted into a world-class football stadium, our new home. It is an honour we will take on with pride.”

http://www.stadiumguide.com/west-ham-receive-99-year-lease-for-olympic-stadium/
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:25 am

New Kazan Stadium(Rubin Kazan) :

Spoiler:

Under construction atm.Works are progressing smoothly and the inauguration is going to be in June/July this year apparently.
Spoiler:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Surag wrote:New Kazan Stadium(Rubin Kazan) :

Spoiler:

Under construction atm.Works are progressing smoothly and the inauguration is going to be in June/July this year apparently.
Spoiler:

That looks really nice

Wish they would hurry up and get finger out to finish the Nou Mestalla.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:54 pm

The green effect looks pretty cool on Rubin's stadium.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:25 am

Wow, classy stadium there!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:39 am

Pacolli is a former short term President and currently Vice Prime Minister.

While he has been a douche in politics , his business should be applauded with some breathtaking projects around the world.

He will build a great stadium.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 Empty Anfield Renovation One Step Closer

Post by RedOranje Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:03 am

Marc Waddington wrote:£260m Anfield regeneration plans revealed
Scheme hopes to revitalise North Liverpool with new homes and business premises as well as a new LFC stadium

Major plans for a £260m regeneration of Anfield have been revealed.

The ambitious scheme will see hundreds of new homes, new business premises, a revamped stadium for Liverpool FC, a village square, a hospitality academy hotel with 100 beds and a “pedestrian-friendly” avenue gateway cutting through Stanley Park right up to the football ground.

Around 300 vacant or derelict houses will have to be demolished to make way for the plans, which will include the refurbishment of around 500 homes.

Around 250 new homes will be added to the growing Parks housing estate development.

Residents who have lived in uncertainty for more than a decade have been given their first glimpse of the plans, which are being spearheaded by the council, the Reds and housing association Your Housing.

The project, which should take around five years to complete, will be the biggest single regeneration push in the city after the multi-billion pound Liverpool Waters development.

Mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson, who has been in high-level talks with Reds owner John Henry and housing chiefs for more than six months, said the people of Anfield had been “let down badly” in the past, and deserved to see their community restored to its former glory.

The football club’s plans will account for up to £150m of the £260m price tag for the project. The Reds will remain at Anfield and expand the stadium on its current footprint.

The rest of the investment will go on new roads and infrastructure, renovated housing and newly built homes.

Around 700 new jobs will be created, and Stanley Park will become home to a ‘food hub’, including what the ECHO understands to be a market garden growing local produce.

Mayor Anderson said: “We’ve been thinking that you can’t just have house building and refurbishment just on their own. There can’t be any regeneration without regenerating the wider community.

“That’s why we’ve established this partnership with Your Housing group and the Club, and it was absolutely essential that we did that.

“Despite the government pulling the housing market renewal (HMR) money, we are making progress anyway, with political determination and vision.”

So far, more than £40m of improvements have already been made in the area, including some new housing developments by Keepmoat Homes, the Isla Gladstone Conservatory in Stanley Park, the Four Oaks Primary School and Mere Lane health centre.

But Mayor Anderson said despite progress so far, he was determined to make sure no promises were made that couldn’t be delivered, adding: “I’m absolutely determined not to allow officers who work for the council or the Club or anybody to exaggerate what will be achieved.

“For far too long people have been given the impression that things would change and improve, but they didn’t.”

The ECHO understands that the council’s contribution to the overall cost will include around £13m of government funding, and a large proportion of the value of the scheme is tied up in land and property owned by the council.

Money the club must provide in return for planning permission – known as “Section 106 money” – will also go towards the cost of the project, and potentially any European funding that was given on the condition Liverpool FC built a new stadium in the park, which could be around £7m.

While the overall project incorporates Anfield stadium being enhanced, the Club is keen to make sure it wins the support of local residents.

But while it owns a number of houses in Lothair Road – immediately behind the ground – and Your Housing (formerly Arena) owns many more in the Rockfield Road area, there are some properties owned by private landlords which the council is currently in talks about purchasing.

Council sources said if the owners were not willing to sell at a reasonable price then the authority would not be afraid to resort to using its compulsory purchase powers.

Residents who were last night invited to a meeting at the Isla Gladstone conservatory to look at the plans will be given six weeks to feed back their views, before more concrete proposals are worked up and an official consultation held, with planning applications expected to be lodged next year.

Brian Cronin, chief executive of the Your Housing group, said: “A lot has already been achieved in Anfield through the determination of community leaders and residents – and those people should rightly take pride in their achievements.

“But there is still a huge amount to be done to realise our wider vision, and we will continue to work with Liverpool City Council and the local community to ensure a positive outcome for Anfield and its residents, who can now begin to look forward to a positive future for the area.”

Residents can see more at www.anfieldproject.co.uk
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/260m-anfield-regeneration-plans-revealed-4705912

tl;dr
Anfield to be redeveloped and expanded to 60k seats as part of a plan to regenerate the local area.

The Anfield regeneration vision also involves the following ideas:

Refurbishment of more than 550 homes in the Anfield/Rockfield areas;

Creation of a major, pedestrian-friendly new avenue to link Walton Breck Road High Street with Priory Road, running through Stanley Park along the existing Mill Lane;

The creation of a 10,000 sq ft food hub in Stanley Park;

Improvements to Walton Breck Road and Oakfield Road;

Creation of a public 'village' square at the junction of the proposed new avenue and Walton Breck Road;

The clearance of around 300 derelict and sub-standard properties;

Continued development of new energy-efficient homes by Keepmoat west of Walton Breck Road - about 250 new homes in phases four and five of The Parks development, set in an attractive, greener safer environment;

The completion of the restoration of Stanley Park, including its car park, with a range of possible new features and uses;

Improvements in design to integrate the park with neighbouring residential areas and make it easier to access;

The building of a 100-bed hotel, possibly in the village square, which would train young people in hospitality;

The creation of new office buildings - a 'business hub' - and new and improved retail premises in the village square and on Walton Breck Road/Oakfield Road.

This will create roughly 700 new local jobs.

LFC will foot £150m of the proposed £260m for the potential 5 year project.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:59 am

Hopefully this actually happens...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 Empty [OFFICIAL] A new stadium for Athletic Club

Post by Dredg Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Our new home:

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 Galeria26791

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 Galeria27296

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 Galeria27301

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-01-09_nuevosanmames_01_FERNANDO%20GOMEZ

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-01-08%25252018.49.04_nuevosanmames

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 20130219_nuevosanmames_01

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 20130219_nuevosanmames_10

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 Nuevo+San+Mames+3D_005

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-02-26%20nuevosanmames_02

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-02-26%20nuevosanmames_04

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 O_athletic_club_de_bilbao_san_mames_barria_proyecto_obras_etc-5839477

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 Img-20130319-wa0003-copia

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-04-25%20nuevosanmames_03_%40ilikebilbao

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 O_athletic_club_de_bilbao_san_mames_barria_proyecto_obras_etc-6124733

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-05-07%20nuevosanmames_02_%40Maider_10

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-05-08%20nuevosanmames_01_%40canteraJavi

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-05-09%20nuevosanmames_01

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-05-12%20nuevosanmames_05_%40urtxos_salidavestuarios

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-05-12%20nuevosanmames_08_%40urtxos

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-06-05%20nuevosanmames_02

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-06-05%252520nuevosanmames_04

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-06-05%252520nuevosanmames_12

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-06-05%20nuevosanmames_13

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-06-07%20nuevosanmames_05_%40Peio_70

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-06-07%20nuevosanmames_08_%40Peio_70

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 532901_508172925909501_941725926_n

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 1010019_170292483147265_1246404746_n

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-06-21%252520nuevosanmames_06_igaribi

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-06-22%20nuevosanmames_01_%40lamikiz

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-07-01%20nuevosanmames_05_igaribi

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-07-01%252520nuevosanmames_08_igaribi

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-07-02%252520nuevosanmames_02_%252540urtxos

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 2013-07-04%20nuevosanmames_08

Upcoming Stadium projects - Page 4 1014434_10151551712818299_1591379161_n

Still working on it! Probably it won't be finished when season starts, so we start away and later we will play (as home team) in Anoeta (San Sebastian)

Our new lions cage is coming!
Dredg
Dredg
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Steaua Bucuresti

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:39 pm

the interior looks similar to the emirates stadium, whats the capacity?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next