chad4401
sportsczy
FalcaoPunch
Mr Nick09
Adit
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pochettino- Next big thing in football - Page 3 Empty Re: Pochettino- Next big thing in football

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:37 am

eriksen's a great player no doubt. I'm just pointing out that he's been struggling for a bit. But his quality is unquestionable.

other point i'm making is that, with Hazard, it would be a redundant signing imo. I'd take him for 50-60 mil WITHOUT QUESTION. But if Spurs want 100 mil, we have other needs.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Pochettino- Next big thing in football - Page 3 Empty Re: Pochettino- Next big thing in football

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:59 am

Yeah, signing Hazard looks very certain at this point in time. I agree that we have other needs. I sure hope we sign a striker this year, that would give me some peace of mind.

Benzema has really stepped up when others haven’t this season, but this season has also shown that none of our remaining forwards are capable of scoring reliably enough when it matters most. .
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:39 am

I don't trust Benzema to be our main scorer. Just don't. He could score 50 and I still wouldn't lol. Probably irrational on my part.

So yeah, we REALLY need a striker. Hazard will get us 20 goals, so that helps. But we need another 20+ scorer too.

Some depth at the striker position wouldn't kill us either.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:42 pm

Of course you wouldn't trust benzema cause you guys need to push the narrative that something is wrong with benzema and every other striker on the planet can be trusted except him and when he leave throw a big fake parade gtfo.

write all trash you want nothing can change what benzema has done as a footballer and a number 9 for real madrid, you guys don't know shit about CF, the amount hyped forwards that flopped in crucial moments, where lewa and kun on CL scoring charts? What about Kane overrated self gets hurt his team went further than ever, Where are their cl medals?

Hope benzema indeed score 50 and so I can watch you liars come on here and write the same bullshit over and over regardless of the truth, it's clear benzema performance hurt the madrid fanbase as whole.

Benzema scores the most headers of any forward
Rm fans: we need real forward to score headers

Benzema scores 99% of his goals in the box
Rm fans: we need a real fox in the box to score

Benzema does everything cf needs to do and then some
Rm fans: we need a real striker that can do less and play like a donkey.

Some of guys are full of shit and you can't even come up with proper reasons.

Poche and Eriksen are bang average just cause they have a decent name doesn't mean anything, Eriksen was pure ass if that had been kroos imagine all the trash talking or Zidane lost in that manner as a manager, but has rm fans always do take a dump on the team they support and suck off everyone else.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:25 pm

Benzema came off a good year where towards the end of the season he scored a lot of goals, almost when everything was lost.

Zidane will trust him, we have to deal with it. you can only hope that we sign a kid like Jovic and he just rips it every chance he gets.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:50 pm

chad4401 wrote:Of course you wouldn't trust benzema cause you guys need to push the narrative that something is wrong with benzema and every other striker on the planet can be trusted except him and when he leave throw a big fake parade gtfo.

write all trash you want nothing can change what benzema has done as a footballer and a number 9 for real madrid, you guys don't know shit about CF, the amount hyped forwards that flopped in crucial moments, where lewa and kun on CL scoring charts? What about Kane overrated self gets hurt his team went further than ever, Where are their cl medals?

Hope benzema indeed score 50 and so I can watch you liars come on here and write the same bullshit over and over regardless of the truth, it's clear benzema performance hurt the madrid fanbase as whole.

Benzema scores the most headers of any forward
Rm fans: we need real forward to score headers

Benzema scores 99% of his goals in the box
Rm fans: we need a real fox in the box to score

Benzema does everything cf needs to do and then some
Rm fans: we need a real striker that can do less and play like a donkey.

Some of guys are full of shit and you can't even come up with proper reasons.

Poche and Eriksen are bang average just cause they have a decent name doesn't mean anything, Eriksen was pure ass if that had been kroos imagine all the trash talking or Zidane lost in that manner as a manager, but has rm fans always do take a dump on the team they support and suck off everyone else.

I think you're simplifying things. While Benzema has had periods where one could easily argue he's been the most in-form player on our team this season, we've still lacked a ruthless goalscorer in decisive matches. It's not necessarily about finding someone who's "better" than Benzema, but about how often we've lacked a ruthless goalscorer. Benzema's not getting any younger, and I'm not so convinced that he'll be able to carry over his late form into the next season, on such a consistent level that we can disregard what has been our biggest issue this season. Generally speaking, I've just about had enough with us putting our faith in individual players bringing the goods, and not having any other alternatives. That's how you go about not winning anything. I really miss the amount of depth we had a couple of years ago. It's that kind of depth league winning teams not named Barcelona tend to have in common.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:55 pm

Benzema is a perfectly good player and very valuable. I'm just saying that he doesn't have the mentality of a scorer.... period. We need a guy who sets himself up to score and demands his teammates to give him the ball when the team needs a goal. Benzema doesn't set himself up... he sets up others. Nothing wrong with that either. But we still need a natural scorer for situations where a player needs to take the responsibility.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:08 pm

didn't benzema take responsibility? very silly sports however I do understand what you are saying. and it is true, there must be a Cristiano next to a benzema. Jovic ain't Cristiano but he is a forward who does look to score first. having said that, jovic is of the modern cf mold like Benz. he has good judgement and knows when to drop deep and help out the build up play. nowhere near benzema in terms of technical ability but he does have similar intelligence. however Benz didn't trust the midfield to do their job and in fact the midfield is the major reason why we failed last season.

which makes the midfield the biggest priority. a midfield actually doing their job allows benzema and jovic to focus more on the scoring than the creating. it is true Benz looks to create rather than score but that's not his fault. for too long Benz has been acting as the link between midfield and attack where guys like isco and modric are supposed to fulfill that role. too many times last season I counted where we literally could not push the ball forward unless benzema takes the ball and pushes us forward himself when vinicius was out injured. that needs to change immediately as someone else needs to be doing that while benzema just focuses on making his runs.

hopefully we reinforce our midfield properly. as I've always said a forwards performance is entirely dependent on their midfield. hazard coming will go a long way to fixing this. vinicius and brahim are still too young need not the pressure.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3