Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
LeVersacci
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
39 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Should we sell Benzema? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should we sell Benzema?

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:56 pm

What board, it's all Flo!!!!

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:02 pm

i thought we were working under the assumption that cr is leaving anyway
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:15 am

Some of you guys make me sick.. Trying to give up on the man so soon.. He's the best striker in the world ffs

Absolute disgrace
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:17 am

He didn't knew that his criminal of a friend would benefit from the black mail Laughing

Whome are you kidding ? We can now clearly see the picture. Benzema knew this would benefit his friend Zenati. No wonder Valbuena bought Benzema's name into this case, he probably smelled something fishy.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:19 am

So what ?

Don't care if he is best ever striker. We are not Barca who has no shame bringing racists and serial biters. What Benzema did was idiotic and if he is proven guilty then he should be sold.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:03 am

Adit wrote:So what ?

Don't care if he is best ever striker. We are not Barca who has no shame bringing racists and serial biters. What Benzema did was idiotic and if he is proven guilty then he should be sold.

This.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:13 am

i think we should relax till the season ends. first off, i'm sure he's rich enough to get a good lawyer, secondly,if this doesn't affect his football and he puts in a crazy season, i doubt he'll be sold....imo as long as the player hasn't killed, raped or committed some seriously heinous crime or acted like donald sterling, i'm all for them to stay. he is guilty mainly of ignorance and foolishness. but if he puts this behind him and delivers, i'm good.

selling him is hinged more upon how our season goes, and the euro tournament. if florentino sees another shiny toy he can sign (especially an offensive player) after only a couple of euro matches, he'll cash out on someone to get that player. i don't like suggesting who to sell or buy this early into the season
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:20 pm

tito wrong benzema is a serial killer and needs to get out of the team now, its not like this isn't the 100th benz out thread, but now that he is a serial killer the threads hold more weight and reasoning is magically less bias,stupid and retarded.

if by some miracle benzema plays great then maybe he can be seen as someone tried to help is friend even if it was stupid, gets a slap on the wrist and continue with his playing career... nah that stupid kick the serial killer out.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Adit wrote:
chad4401 wrote:zomg that so funny who thought that one up for you adit?

anyway keep clowning yourselves and dodging facts.

gotta love the player support shown by your lot rofl

You need help dude

Quoting me in a thread i didnt even post. rofl

Things fangirls do to defend their idols Laughing

who needs more help than plebs who are obsessed with one players, that every season they keep finding new reasons for that one player to be out, one case made 6 or more threads and all of them are from known benzema haters, 6 seasons over 30 threads and i never even started one, how many did you start adit 5 or 6? i know nick prob made more than 10 by now.. so obsessed rofl.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:57 pm

Chadito namedropping me in his diss post to Adit, am i getting 6 bottles of champagne too? Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:23 pm

keep trying to switch from the truth still my point remains a fact, how can i be more obsessed than you guys, when you guys go has far to make threads over and over, yet when benzema was scoring just a month ago, no one even want to give him a motm much less make a thread rofl.

so this obviously has nothing to do with performances or improving the team, this is just pure hatred because you jokers can't admit you don't know shit about footy or players.

kinda like how isco can suck game after game, but since you guys backed him soooooooooo much, he always has a good game cause reasons, but the one time I said i expect him to get dropped he did Laughing, more evidence of you guys don't know crap about a team you watch every week.

"cr9 is interesting cause he's a goal machine" rofl, freaking worse than anything benzema ever produced, as i said love this forum Proud

Last edited by chad4401 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:36 pm

sorry chadito, i forgot that the required amount of emojis per post is 3 hmm

i think you are paranoiac and invent arguments in your own head because you lack the capacity to understand and to have a calm argument/discussion with others, too much emotions in your posts Laughing

as an example, you just tried to paraphrase me, yet you got the meaning of what i said wrong. it's ok, maybe you are not so bright and your aggressive style is a way to compensate.

if you want to have an argument with me with constructive posts? anytime. but im sure you are not interested, amirite?

i still love you chadito Proud

**achievement unlocked: 3 emojis**

next challenge: using "sheep" in one of my posts Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:46 pm

sorry Nickolas but your views are that of a casual, maybe if you start getting some stuff right about the team or players in general, you will be worth it again Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:50 pm

i knew you would not be interested, running away suits you cheers
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:01 pm

chad4401 wrote:keep trying to switch from the truth still my point remains a fact, how can i be more obsessed than you guys, when you guys go has far to make threads over and over, yet when benzema was scoring just a month ago, no one even want to give him a motm much less make a thread rofl.

so this obviously has nothing to do with performances or improving the team, this is just pure hatred because you jokers can't admit you don't know shit about footy or players.

kinda like how isco can suck game after game, but since you guys backed him soooooooooo much, he always has a good game cause reasons, but the one time I said i expect him to get dropped he did Laughing, more evidence of you guys don't know crap about a team you watch every week.

"cr9 is interesting cause he's a goal machine" rofl, freaking worse than anything benzema ever produced, as i said love this forum Proud

Not worse than what Thugzema produced in his first 2 seasons Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:20 pm

chad4401 wrote:tito wrong benzema is a serial killer and needs to get out of the team now, its not like this isn't the 100th benz out thread, but now that he is a serial killer the threads hold more weight and reasoning is magically less bias,stupid and retarded.

if by some miracle benzema plays great then maybe he can be seen as someone tried to help is friend even if it was stupid, gets a slap on the wrist and continue with his playing career... nah that stupid kick the serial killer out.

No one thinks your over exaggerating is a good argument. He's not a serial killer but what he has done and the implications of some of the other actions are very serious.

As for selling- If he is proven guilty I think he has to go. Could it be an odd summer with both Benzema and Ronaldo leaving?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:06 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Mathieu-valbuena-donne-sa-version-de-l-affaire-de-la-sextape/611233

http://www.lemonde.fr/football/article/2015/11/27/mathieu-valbuena-meme-a-mon-pire-ennemi-je-ne-ferais-pas-ca_4818631_1616938.html

What a disgrace.

Valbuena came out to offer his side and ripped Benz to pieces and rightfully so.  Benz is without the shadow of a doubt going down for this.  Unlikely jail, but he will be convicted and get a suspended sentence for being accessory to a crime.

The most damning thing to me is that Benz told Valbuena that he saw the tape and that it was embarrassing... only to admit later he'd never seen it. In fact, nobody knows if it even exists. Valbuena asked both the blackmailers and Karim to send him the tape or even a piece of it to authenticate and he got nothing.

The funny thing is Samir Nasri offered to play intermediary too Laughing

Madrid needs to drop this arsehole like yesterday's garbage.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:44 am

Unbelievable
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:37 am

My god! How low does your IQ have to be to do something like this?! What a disgrace!

Sell him, he doesn't deserve to be wearing the white of Madrid. Of course now we'll be lucky to get 30m for him.

oh and we absolutely have to get a new striker in January.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:42 am

I've been saying for years that he is the smartest guy around. It took him 2 years to learn basic Spanish in order to communicate with the others ffs. He is a great footballer but too stupid.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:53 am

When I first read the story I thought the criminal was friends with Benzemas childhood friend....I didn't realise his childhood friend was the actual criminal Laughing

What an idiot Laughing :facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:00 pm

The part about Valbuena being disappointed sounds to me more that he's disappointed in the way Benz spoke about him when speaking with the friend. Not so much disappointed that he attempted to introduce the intermediary, or that he was complicit.

I don't see the criminal link. Idiotic, yes, but not criminal. The way I see it is, Benz saying, "You have a problem? I know a guy that can sort it out for you. Do you want his number or should I give him yours?"

Even the discussion with his friend, Zenati, is more a matter of Valbuena can either pay them or not. It's foolish not to, but if he doesn't want to pay he'll just have to deal with the consequences of calling the bluff on a criminal bunch.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:27 pm

Sports. I read earlier that Cisse was involved in this earlier than Benz and now you say Nasri could also have been involved. This is unbelievable. How many French players are involved with criminals and how can they do this to a teammate!!!

I know that many of the players grew up in rough neighborhoods but you don't hear of this behaviour from those from Brasil or Argentina!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:56 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Sports. I read earlier that Cisse was involved in this earlier than Benz and now you say Nasri could also have been involved. This is unbelievable. How many French players are involved with criminals and how can they do this to a teammate!!!

I know that many of the players grew up in rough neighborhoods but you don't hear of this behaviour from those from Brasil or Argentina!!!!

Cissé didn't do anything bad at all. Valbuena even apologized for all the trouble he was in becauseof him. Also, who tell you that stuff like that don't happen in Brazil or Argentina ? I remmenber a video of Robinho and Vagner love naked in bed with 2 girls ...
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Cisse wasn't. He got blackmailed in 2008 and actually paid as the video was really bad. All he did was call valbuena and tell him that he'd heard these criminals were.going to try the same thing on him and he should be strong. Valbuena publicly thanked him and the police cleared him in an hour...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:07 pm

Valbuena says Cisse actually helped him while Benzema was all there to make money for his gangster friend...

What a joke. We gave all been saying that Benzema had bad intentions while Benzema fanboys were like " he was helping his friend bro, what if his gangster friend is now a good guy? ". Lmfao Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next