zizzle
M99
silver
Lucifer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
28 posters

Page 30 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Next

Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 30 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by Casciavit Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Styles is pretty awful on the mic. Not that it matters though, their are only like 3 full time stars who are actually good on the mic.

Apart from Bray, Ambrose, and Owens everybody else is either average or crap.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 30 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by M99 Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:02 pm

Yeah Styles is quite average on the mic. His accent does not help either. He will get over through his ring work and reputation alone.

What a pop that was :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:04 pm

M99 wrote:Yeah Styles is quite average on the mic. His accent does not help either. He will get over through his ring work and reputation alone.

What a pop that was :bow:

That's true Laughing

Dat Georgia Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:49 am

Anyone gonna be watching RAW hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:57 am

Couldn't wait till the weekend. Watched the Rumble match and nothing else yet.

I knew Ambrose had no chance winning the rumble because no way was he walking out IC and WWE champion....but still, you know, dare to dream and all that.

Don't know how I feel about HHH winning. On one hand, it's not Reigns which is good. On the other, you know you're in trouble when you put the title back on a part-timer who last held the title 5 years ago. I'm just disappointed we aren't going to see anything come out from Ambrose's performance because we all know he'll just be shoehorned into some midcard IC title feud. This really should have been a coming out party for Ambrose but we can't have him overshadowing the guys who Vince actually wants to be the face of the company. I bet they just realised even for them it was too extreme to have Reigns be runner up, winner, and runner up again 3 rumbles in a row, hence threw Ambrose a bone.

The final four - Reigns/Ambrose vs HHH/Sheamus mirrors last year with Reigns/Ambrose vs Big Show/Kane. Just goes to show how little has changed and progressed in the last year. They are still pushing Reigns trying to get him over, Ambrose is still just the sidekick - nothing more, and there's still the heel Authority group trying to screw the "good" guys.

Did anyone else think League of Nations should have just left Reigns in the match. Vince obviously didn't learn from 1999 and Reigns was of course going to come back later in the match. All that did was give him a nice rest period - which he completely no-sold the previous attack. Also, why didnt League of Nations just eliminate him instead of pulling him under the bottom rope!? And, is Barrett part of the League of Nations or not!?

Surprised by AJ in the Rumble. Thought they were going to save that for post-WM. His extrance pop was kinda quiet IMO, but i'd like to think it was because no one knew his theme music. More than made up with the constant AJ Styles chants in the match. Liked how he teased the Styles Clash but didn't end up hitting it. In all honestly though, I was waiting for him to do some filppidy, springboards, jumping around shit with Neville.

The rumble match itself I thought was rather boring - but still better than the last couple of years (which isn't saying much). Only a few bright spots (AJ, New Day) in the first half of the match intertwined with a whole bunch of jobbers. Felt everyone was just waiting for the inevitable Lesnar entrance and beating everyone up. Although the closing minutes after #30 was pure excitement. I don't think I've ever seen a more exciting final few minutes in a Rumble match.

Speaking of, can't believe they are wasting Lesnar on that jobber Wyatt. They really need to change the rules about interference because it doesn't make sense why the Wyatt Fanily (and League of Nations, and New Day for that matter) dont just keep re-entering and eliminating everyone. It also didn't make sense why Lesnar, after being eliminated, didn't just re-enter the ring and beat the shit out of Bray.

silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:19 am

Just read Raw results. So Reigns is going to beat Ambrose (Lesnar will be taken out by the Wyatts) exactly like last year when Reigns beat the crowd favourite Daniel Bryan.

I'm not exactly a Reign's hater or anything, but this is getting ridiculous. Why can't they just turn Reigns heel against Ambrose like I've been wanting since Survivor Series! Ambrose is over like crazy, Reigns gets booed and should use that. Now there's AJ and Lesnar to plug in the gaps in the face roster. Blarg!
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Fast Lane main event- Reigns vs Ambrose vs Lesnar. Winner faces HHH at Wrestlemania.

Ambrose is there just to eat the pin Laughing And if The Authority hates Reigns and Ambrose so much why are they giving them a shot at the title Laughing Why couldn't Reigns threaten to powerbomb Vince of the stage unless he gets his rematch? That would make more sense anf get Reigns more over.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:48 pm

silver wrote:
Surprised by AJ in the Rumble. Thought they were going to save that for post-WM. His extrance pop was kinda quiet IMO, but i'd like to think it was because no one knew his theme music. More than made up with the constant AJ Styles chants in the match. Liked how he teased the Styles Clash but didn't end up hitting it. In all honestly though, I was waiting for him to do some filppidy, springboards, jumping around shit with Neville.

The music was what threw people off IMO, once they knew it was him they went nuts.

I'm not entirely sure we'll see an amazing amount of springboard stuff if i'm honest, since leaving TNA he had a massive back injury and i don't think we'll see a springboard 450 any time soon for example.

Also i wonder if he's actually allowed to use the Styles Clash, it's quite a dangerous move and WWE have stopped safer moves Laughing

But we'll see and it seems like he's feuding with Jericho which should provide some good matches.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:11 pm

Jericho is still alive? ffs
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:24 pm

Can anyone tell me where I can watch the full Rumble match online?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:36 pm

http://watchwrestling.to/
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Thanks mate
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Ambrose - Reigns - Lesnar main event for Fastlane.

So predictable, but I'm sure it'll be a good match regardless.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:44 pm

Pretty good promo.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:51 pm

Bray costs Lesnar the match.

HHH/Reigns w Rock
Bray/Lesnar
Taker vs whoever
Ambrose/Owens/Zayn/Styles - IC fatal four way
Sasha/Charlotte

Worst WM card of all time? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:39 am

WWE officials are reportedly planning on bringing Samoa Joe to the main roster after WrestleMania 32, possibly as soon as the post-WrestleMania RAW the next day.

Right now the plan is to debut Joe on that RAW but it was noted by The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that creative plans could change, but plans are in motion to bring Joe up. There was at least talk of having Joe defeat Finn Balor for the NXT Title and extend their feud, which would obviously delay his main roster call-up.

There has also been a lot of consideration lately to calling Sami Zayn to the main roster for a feud with Kevin Owens.

Regarding Balor, it does not look like he will be called up after WrestleMania as officials are still looking at him to be the face of the NXT brand past March.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Nakamura official. Will fight Sami Zayn on NXT Dallas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBEGLHYQTWI/
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:40 pm

Onyx wrote:Bray costs Lesnar the match.

HHH/Reigns w Rock
Bray/Lesnar
Taker vs Strowman
Ambrose/Owens/Zayn/Styles - IC fatal four way
Sasha/Charlotte

Worst WM card of all time? hmm

Confirmed.

Bryan Alvarez reported on today's installment of Wrestling Observer Live that WWE is going to book Braun Stroman to face The Big Show at the WWE Fastlane event. Storman would then win the match and go on to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania.

As noted, The Undertaker was originally planned to face John Cena at the annual event, however those plans were nixed because of Cena's injury.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:19 am

From the tapings spoilers this is what the NXT Dallas card will be.

Spoiler:

That's an awesome card. Won't be surprised if it outperforms Wrestlemania Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:54 am

Of course it will lol, most NXT events have and will do.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:09 am

I cant believe they are wasting Taker on Strawman ffs, but come to think of it there is literally no one for Taker to wrestle anyway. Not that taker matters that much anyway. This will be a laughable mania by the looks of it, and unless they pay Goldberg a shit load of money to come back there is no reason for me personally to watch other than being bored on a sunday night.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:34 am

Undertaker vs Bray II where Bray wins hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Bret Hart announced he's been diagnosed with prostate cancer on his FB page earlier today.

Hopefully, the GOAT wrestler beats it.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:52 am

WWE actually treating AJ styles like a big deal Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:17 am

So AJ Vs Y2J at WM32 it is.

Decent matchup for your first big PPV event.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:24 am

Yea against the 6 time world champ who hasnt won a match in the last 6 years
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 37 ... 44  Next