Doc
Casciavit
S
Vibe
Kaladin
66 posters

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 32 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:32 pm

S wrote:Newcastle still chasing Lacazette

The Magpies have not yet given up on signing the Lyon striker and will once again up their offer in a bid to land the Frenchman in the January window.

Source: Daily Telegraph

Would be a GOAT signing

Most blatant "we tried" yet Laughing It's not happening and it won't happen but that doesn't stop the club from fooling the media to actually thinking they are trying.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I - Page 32 Empty Re: 2016 Winter Transfer Rumours Mk. I

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:32 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Why is this a big deal lol?

How is this not a big deal?

Because he's a nobody kid lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Because he's a nobody kid lol.

right Rolling Eyes
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:57 pm

He's fallen out of favour at Atletico and has been left out the squad altogether for the past month or so. Seems to be lacking physically. Atleti signed Augusto from Celta and have been giving games to Partey from their B team so it's pretty clear Oliver Torres isn't in Simeone's plans.

I'm not sure he's even a good fit for Dortmund, but he is certainly talented.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Inter contacts Banega (GDM)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:44 pm

If Spurs get anything above 8m pounds for Townsend it would be incredible.

I actually don't think he would be a bad signing for Newcastle necessarily. He offers pace and he really runs at the opponent. He can go past players and is a good dribbler of the ball. The problem with him has always been that he doesn't play smart and lacks end product.

For a team that lacks ambition and will never get anywhere as long as Ashley is in charge, he might be a good fit. Maybe he'll not try as hard to be a starter and make smarter decisions, maybe he'll enjoy their offense more, idk. The point I'm making is he's not a talentless pos. He's a pos that doesn't belong at Spurs but can succeed if he can be smarter.

But good luck with that, if he hasn't learned by now he likely never will, and that's why anything above (I'm going to revise it) 6m pounds is a steal for Spurs imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Leicester City have offered €13m for Sampdoria striker Eder, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Apparently agreed a fee for Townsend rofl

The amount of crap we have bought since we got rid of Debuchy, MYM, Santon, Cabaye and Ben Arfa is hilarious.

Meh, he's decent for a midtable team.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:30 pm

ya Townsend is miles better then Obertan so there's that lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:31 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Caught me by surprise to be honest. Not sure why other teams weren't in for him if he was available, he is class.

In more important matters, I wonder if Gundogan's joining Liverpool in the summer. :whistle:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:17 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Dante wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

i agree tbh , i am surprised to read as such . Like , they are selling him even with the ban ? Does anyone know if something happened between him and Simeone ? I thought Atletico prized him .

Could be a very nice transfer for Dortmund if it's true . Will certainly keep an eye out

Apparently his contract runs out 2017.

I'm assuming he doesn't want to renew since he does not seem to be exactly prospering in Simeone's system.

So if they want to cash in and reinvest, now's the time.

No idea why people are commenting about silly nonsense like Lacazette to Newcastle, but Oliver signing for BVB is met with an indifferent shrug?! Laughing

What happened? Last I checked he was one of the most highly rated young midfielders around?

No one is commenting on Oliver because he is not very good. He is a flashy footballe who can drible and looks very good when he has the ball. However, he is slow with or without the ball, can't defend, and his passing is very, very bad. Off course, he is young and can be a great player, but as of now he is not impressive.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:26 am

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/wolfsburg-embolo-is-their-target-negotiations-are-in-an-advanced-phased/

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:36 am

free_cat wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Dante wrote:

i agree tbh , i am surprised to read as such . Like , they are selling him even with the ban ? Does anyone know if something happened between him and Simeone ? I thought Atletico prized him .

Could be a very nice transfer for Dortmund if it's true . Will certainly keep an eye out

I'm assuming he doesn't want to renew since he does not seem to be exactly prospering in Simeone's system.

No idea why people are commenting about silly nonsense like Lacazette to Newcastle, but Oliver signing for BVB is met with an indifferent shrug?! Laughing

What happened? Last I checked he was one of the most highly rated young midfielders around?

No one is commenting on Oliver because he is not very good. He is a flashy footballe who can drible and looks very good when he has the ball. However, he is slow with or without the ball, can't defend, and his passing is very, very bad. Off course, he is young and can be a great player, but as of now he is not impressive.

You mean a kid is a hyped up beyond his level before he proves anything at all?

I'M SHOCKED !
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:39 am

We'll see Mole.

You haven't yet owned up for calling Mkhitaryan a complete fraud, terrible player who steals a living etc pp yet, Mole.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:44 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
free_cat wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

You mean a kid is a hyped up beyond his level before he proves anything at all?

I'M SHOCKED !

He's 21. That's young, but not a kid. Deulofeu is proving much more than Oliver Torres and most people have already given up on him....
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:We'll see Mole.

You haven't yet owned up for calling Mkhitaryan a complete fraud, terrible player who steals a living etc pp yet, Mole.

He is. :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:21 am

Anyway speaking of frauds and stealing a living....

We have paid 12m for Townsend rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:51 am

I have enjoyed many years laughing at you and your club Mole, but I am now at a point where I feel sorry for you Sad

#EndMolesMisery
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:52 am

Well i did ask to spend more money.... ( even if it only is to save the owners own ass)

Careful what you wish for i suppose.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:59 am

S wrote:http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/wolfsburg-embolo-is-their-target-negotiations-are-in-an-advanced-phased/
I wonder if Basel really are willing to sell Breel Embolo in the Winter Window. They are still in the Europa League and would love to play the final in their own stadium - and to get there, they need the kid as their other strikers are not half as good.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:09 am

S wrote:http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/wolfsburg-embolo-is-their-target-negotiations-are-in-an-advanced-phased/
There goes yet another promising kid to some other club after being linked to us for quite sometime. Laughing

Btw Oliver Torres aint that special. Fully agree with free cat. Between him and Saul, the latter is the real deal and rightly so he is not been allowed to leave.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:34 am

Barcelona centre back Marc Bartra (25) has asked to leave during ongoing winter transfer window, but club said he can't leave now. [cope]

Let's hope this ends like the Pedro case and he leaves in the summer window. #saveuschelsea

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:08 am

rwo power wrote:
I wonder if Basel really are willing to sell Breel Embolo in the Winter Window. They are still in the Europa League and would love to play the final in their own stadium - and to get there, they need the kid as their other strikers are not half as good.

kicker says Basel has decided to reject Wofsburg's offer
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:48 am

Soriano and Eder have been involved in in 24 goals (18 goals, 6 assists) so far, Inter as whole have scored 26.

We are about to double our goalscoring, scudetto here we come :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:20 am

I've heard the hype around Oliver for a few years now, but given Atletico's talent evaluation and their ability to seemingly get the most of out their players I can't imagine they would let him go if he were really as good as some people hype him up to be. Obviously sometimes players just don't fit into some systems, but generally speaking a class player will still make their mark and be noticeable.

I'm surprised that more teams aren't in on Embolo a bit based on his age, scoring ability and performances in Europe.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:40 am

Curtinho wrote:

I'm surprised that more teams aren't in on Embolo a bit based on his age, scoring ability and performances in Europe.

I think many teams are actually. It could be the player choosing a club like wolfsburg over say a Man U as he might get lot more scope for improvement and game time there. And coming to United it seems isnt exactly a rosy proposition right now either and that too even for a young player sadly. Crying or Very sad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next