jibers
Freeza
RealGunner
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Luke Shaw - Page 2 Empty Re: Luke Shaw

Post by jibers Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Hector Moreno has forced another player off this weekend...

:facepalm:

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:50 am

Thugreno.

Come on GL the kerosene is all over the place.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:10 am

Man United have put him on the transfer market. Won't be at United next season.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:24 am

Should have been a Chelsea player.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:56 am

fat mess of a player, incredibly lazy apparently

his injury ruined him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:14 am

lmao 30m.

The awkward moment when the most useless brainless players Moreno had a the better career at Liverpool than Shaw did at United and he cost 1/3 of the fee.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:24 am

Actually was thinking today that Liverpool should get him. There's still a great young LB in there.

Mourinho is the worst.
Unbelievable decision by United to hire this past-it negative POS with a track record of stifling and bullying every promising youngster in his path, when they just shattered 2 teenage transfer records on Martial and Shaw.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:49 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Actually was thinking today that Liverpool should get him. There's still a great young LB in there.

Mourinho is the worst.
Unbelievable decision by United to hire this past-it negative POS with a track record of stifling and bullying every promising youngster in his path, when they just shattered 2 teenage transfer records on Martial and Shaw.
100% I would take luke shaw to Liverpool tomorrow. the lad has everything to become a world class left back. shame about his injury but I think under a manager like klopp who would give him confidence and games he would be top class. man u would never sell him to Liverpool though. Crying or Very sad
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:50 am

he's going to back to southampton IMO, swap deal for Bertrand
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:52 am

Firenze wrote:he's going to back to southampton IMO, swap deal for Bertrand
only a fool would swap shaw for Bertrand imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:11 am

This is the reason why I personally would never accept Mourinho to be a long term manager at United. He has to go after 2-3 seasons max. The guy is just not the right fit at a club like United with our history in youth development and all.

It's understandable the club were desperate after 3 seasons of mediocrity and wanted short term success, thats why the U-turn and his subsequent appointment.
Splash 300m on whatever finished product scrubs and mercenaries he want to bring next summer give us the league and then he can f off.

Luke Shaw Sad
I still nurse hopes tho that he wont be sold permanently. It will be a travesty if the club gets down to that. Loan him out for a couple of seasons. (do the same thing with all our promising kids ala Martial, Rashford, TFM, Taunzebe, Pereira) and bring him/them back only when he is gone from the club.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:18 am

None of those kids will probably make it at United unless Mourinho gets sacked by next summer. He will renew Ibra for another year, sign some backup CF, get a hard working LW and Rashford and Martial will never play again and one of them will come to Juve :coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:24 am

Can't disagree with that. Every young player has regressed this season barring Pereira who luckily was sent on loan to Granada.
Mou just doesnt trust youngsters.

This current crop's fate will be more or less sealed soon. The next generation (U18s) will have to be saved from Mou. We have some really talented kids in there, the likes of Angel Gomes and Tahith Chong. Don't let Jose come anywhere near them. Mad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:28 am

Poor Martial. He needs to leave United ASAP and so does Shaw. I think Shaw is definitely gone in the summer judging from Jose's comments.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:40 am

I am inclined to believe he will be loaned out next season considering Jose not too long also said Shaw is indeed United's future. There is too much quality in him for the club to already give up and sell for good. Go to a Bournemouth level attack-oriented team, play week in and week out and he can get back to his best.
The fact that he has just a year left in his contract is a problem tho.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:16 pm

This redcafe user shares more or less the same view as mine.

Spoiler:

Really really disappointed how Jose is throwing players under the bus. We as fans dont have a clue as to what is happening behind the scenes on the training pitch and everything. There may be some truth, not denying that. But if even thats the case, this is clearly not the way how to handle that.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:34 pm

There's also a chance that the redcafe users are clueless, blaming everything on Jose while overrating the quality of your players. The truth is that the current Yanited team is full of overhyped jobbers (especially the youngsters) who have no business playing at the level the club is aspiring to.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:37 pm

Valkyrja wrote:There's also a chance that the redcafe users are clueless, blaming everything on Jose while overrating the quality of your players. The truth is that the current Yanited team is full of overhyped jobbers (especially the youngsters) who have no business playing at the level the club is aspiring to.

If you'd actually visit redcafe you'd soon notice that it's more of a Mourinho worshipping cult than anything else.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:55 pm

zigra wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:There's also a chance that the redcafe users are clueless, blaming everything on Jose while overrating the quality of your players. The truth is that the current Yanited team is full of overhyped jobbers (especially the youngsters) who have no business playing at the level the club is aspiring to.

If you'd actually visit redcafe you'd soon notice that it's more of a Mourinho worshipping cult than anything else.

^This.

@valk had you been visiting that shitehole, you wouldnt have come conclusion such as that regarding their attitude towards Mou. Mostly anyone speaking against him is scoffed at as those guys pretty much are lapping up everything he's vomiting still.
Only a handful of posters make at least the effort to talk sense there.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Mou not caring about kids, Mou throwing playes under the bus Rolling Eyes in other news grass is green and the sky is blue

There is a reason why players turn on him. He is a despicable human being
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:41 pm

I don't speak for other Madrid fans here but myself but I'll gladly accept Luke at Madrid. As Hans wrote, there is still a lot of full back talent in him that just needs more time to get going.

Utd would do best not to let go of him permanently. Send him on loan, let him get back form, fitness and most importantly, confidence in his ability.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Mou isn't at fault here. There were signs Shaw was a lazy pos long before Mou was here. Trust me if he was in any kind of state to be getting games he would with our injury crisis. Not saying he isn't talented and it is the coaches job to motivate a player, maybe they've tried and publicly shaming the lad will give him a kick in the ass.

either way right now

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:24 am

hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXy6cqt32eM

I dont like mourinho, i dont like the way he treats players at times, but his record has shown that whenhe publicly takes on a player in that way in the media, then the player is at fault.

I dont know what Luke Shaw has accomplished to be given so much benefit of the doubt here (and no Doc i would not take him in madrid when Mou has called him lazy).

I remember when he benched casillas, ripped sahin, benched pepe, put Granero in his place, multiple instances of him being right. I will always have an issue with how he goes about this, but it does not even cross my mind that he is wrong in this case.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:37 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXy6cqt32eM

I dont like mourinho, i dont like the way he treats players at times, but his record has shown that whenhe publicly takes on a player in that way in the media, then the player is at fault.

I dont know what Luke Shaw has accomplished to be given so much benefit of the doubt here (and no Doc i would not take him in madrid when Mou has called him lazy).

I remember when he benched casillas, ripped sahin, benched pepe, put Granero in his place, multiple instances of him being right. I will always have an issue with how he goes about this, but it does not even cross my mind that he is wrong in this case.
the lad is a top class talent and suffered a bad leg break at only 20yo. instead of working with the lad to get him fit and giving him back some confidence he just throws him under the bus on tv. mourinho is a cnut of the highest order. if mourinho is not happy with him then talk to him in privet. don't go on tv and say I had to tell him what to do in the game. he is killing one of the best young left backs in England and maybe Europe. the guy is a pig tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:46 pm

Here is the problem though, you are assuming that mourinho is not working with him. The simple fact that he became an object in his conferences in the past two weeks is proof mourinho cares.

I said i did not like the way Mou sometimes goes about settling his issues with players in the press, but i think Luke Shaw is the one being a lazy pos.

and being one of the "best young left backs" means absolutely nothing. PLayers always come back from injuries different, and in this case, mou isnt even pointing out a problem with his physique he is saying that Shaw is not intelligent, and works poorly.

Shaw has never been with an elite team and proved his worth, he was treated like a king at southampton, but now he is in a shark tank at united with much better talent around.

It's like Barkley at everton, i mean the kid has undeniable physical gift, but i watch him play and he is blinder than a bat, vision of a blind horse.

As i said, i give 0 benefit of the doubt to Luke Shaw. If mou says he has no football intelligence, he is probably closer to the truth than anyone here. He would certainly not be the first player that is all muscle and no brain, there are plenty of them out there.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:21 pm

Mourinho is the 4th manager that has openly questioned Shaw's attitude. It's clear to see that Shaw does not work hard enough to get the chances he and other people think he deserves.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next