The Franchise
Valkyrja
Dante
Harmonica
Beautiful Football
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sacchi: Ibrahimovic has superior skills to Messi - Page 3 Empty Re: Sacchi: Ibrahimovic has superior skills to Messi

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:04 am

Donuts wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
Donuts wrote:ah the good old if he's taller he must be more complete argument.
It's not really an argument, it's an announcement that you're a complete dunderhead.

calm your nipples big boy
I didn't mean you of course,

or did I? hmm

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Sacchi: Ibrahimovic has superior skills to Messi - Page 3 Empty Re: Sacchi: Ibrahimovic has superior skills to Messi

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:06 am

Lord Awesome wrote:To further add to Sports, despite not allowed to shine at Pep's Barca, Ibra is the sort of player who can shine anywhere no matter which team he goes to. Whereas, Messi is the sort who depends on his teammates to protagonize him in order to shine.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:11 am

"That's the difference between a super player, and the World's best player."
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 am

Valkyrja wrote:Zlatan is great, but Zlatan himself isn't more talented than Messi. Zlatan is great, but there are some players who are more naturally gifted than Zlatan. I personally think that Berbatov is more talented than Zlatan.

Excuse me Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:07 am

free_cat wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:If it was an individual sport only thing they would need is dribbling. No height no long shoots no jumping would be useful. Considering dribbling 1 player is like drinking coffee for messi then Ibra would need another 5 ibra to stop messi's goal against getafe for example

Right on broh.

A Messi - Ibra 1v1 would be a landslide win to Messi.

In a 1on1 both would just destroy each other. Messi wouldn't be able to stop Zlatan in a 1on1 and obviously Ibra can't stop Messi. Every attack is a goal.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:11 am

Wtf kind of discussion is this one Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:27 am

zigra wrote:
free_cat wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:If it was an individual sport only thing they would need is dribbling. No height no long shoots no jumping would be useful. Considering dribbling 1 player is like drinking coffee for messi then Ibra would need another 5 ibra to stop messi's goal against getafe for example

Right on broh.

In a 1on1 both would just destroy each other. Messi wouldn't be able to stop Zlatan in a 1on1 and obviously Ibra can't stop Messi. Every attack is a goal.

messi would leave ibra in the dust while ibra would make some tricks and messi would steal the ball from him or catch him from behind. Have you ever seen ibra leaving someone in the dust? This is what you will need in 1 vs 1 match. Ibra's dribbling is more like fooling opponent not actual dribbling
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:40 am

Ibra can play in the wing in the midfield but he will not be top 20 at that positions. What makes messi more complete is the fact that he is best at every position. He is playmaker like iniesta or ozil, he is winger like di maria or hazard, he is striker like suarez or aguero he is false 9 like himself. He is even better at those positions than those players. He is just best everywhere on the pitch

At skillset Ibra only has height over messi and messi scores more headers during a season Smile because height works only in corner kicks.in actual play positioning and speed is more important than height if you want to score with head
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:59 am

Lord Awesome wrote:To further add to Sports, despite not allowed to shine at Pep's Barca, Ibra is the sort of player who can shine anywhere no matter which team he goes to. Whereas, Messi is the sort who depends on his teammates to protagonize him in order to shine.

Messi's worst match in Argentina shirt is better than Ibra's good match in sweden team. Messi can play in every system. The thing is people want him to play like Barca's Messi in every system. He looks like best ever player in barca

You should stop saying messi cant play in other system. Messi can play in Ibra's level in any team. What people asking is that can messi play in messi level in every team?
Why not.he will need 5-6 months (training every day and playing every week) to adapt to his team mates because he is a team player.Without using team mates you can not look like best ever player
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:12 pm

While I can't dispute the fact that messi is just too good, I wonder how he'd perform in another team, league, set-up or say pre-dinho barca, where he has to deal with a new language, food, board, pitch, teammates, friends, fanbase and so on, c'mon you can't say those things wouldn't have negative effects as compared to barca. I'll just like to see if he'll still be this good.
Yeah, I know, he'll probably still be the best in the world, but I'm wondering if he'll be this messi good. Which plays a big role in how we perceive a player. Sort of like messi leaving barca to inter at 22, or leaving for arsenal at 24 or leaving for real at 23. Sort of like how cr7 did, I mean, he probably had a bigger reputation in man utd, as opposed to Madrid where people basically see him as a poacher nowadays, and it has added to the way we now perceive his legacy, he would probably have being a god had he remained at man utd till this day.
Just curious..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:20 pm

ahmad25 wrote:

Messi's worst match in Argentina shirt is better than Ibra's good match in sweden team. Messi can play in every system. The thing is people want him to play like Barca's Messi in every system. He looks like best ever player in barca

You should stop saying messi cant play in other system. Messi can play in Ibra's level in any team. What people asking is that can messi play in messi level in every team?
Why not.he will need 5-6 months (training every day and playing every week) to adapt to his team mates because he is a team player.Without using team mates you can not look like best ever player

Lol, messi's worst performance is better than ibra's best performance for sweden? Pls stop exaggerating.
And yeah, that's the thing, in another team he wouldn't be seeing as best ever even though he might still be the best in the world, exactly the way we perceive the way he plays for argie would also be the way we'll perceive his legacy in another club team. Or aren't we the same fans that agree to him being best club player ever. So it isn't like anyone is scapegoating him or anything but just simply stating the realities on ground.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:24 pm

ahmad25 wrote:

Exactly, that's what complete is about, being able to be the best in every system, and do everything on the field with the highest possible standards, not how tall or girly you are.

Messi has Ballon d'Or for being a winger, center forward and false 9 in Barcelona and he's going to get another again being a playmaker. He also has World Cup Golden Ball being a playmaker for Argentina. He's proven to be the best player in the World in every team he has played.

There's no other player that can claim the same, not even close.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:36 pm

ahmad25 wrote:
zigra wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Right on broh.

messi would leave ibra in the dust while ibra would make some tricks and messi would steal the ball from him or catch him from behind. Have you ever seen ibra leaving someone in the dust? This is what you will need in 1 vs 1 match. Ibra's dribbling is more like fooling opponent not actual dribbling

Jeez.
I'd be able to score against prime Baresi in a 1vs1.
1vs1 is just for fun.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 pm

zigra wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:
zigra wrote:

Jeez.
1vs1 is just for fun.
http://www.****.com/en/news/12/spain/2015/06/28/13132392/unstoppable-alien-messi-would-humiliate-me-puyol

"In a mini one-on-one match, I told myself: 'I'm going to see if I can stop him’. It was humiliating,” Puyol told La Vanguardia.

“Pep told me: 'Carles, don't injure him’.

“I told Pep: ‘If you don't want anything to happen, stop the session.’ I tried everything but he always got past me at his own pace.”
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:41 pm

?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:42 pm

zigra wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Right on broh.

Ibra could barely drible Messi once.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:47 pm

Fun fact, players beaten by dribble 14-15

Zlatan 43
Messi 330

hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:58 pm

You don't habe to be a great dribbler.
FFS has any of you ever played a 1vs1? Laughing
If you don't set up special rules like you have to beat your opponent by dribbling or something like that it's next to impossible for the defender to stop the attacker.

My post isn't about Zlatan being close to Messi or anything. It's about the fact that a 1vs1 is useless to determine a players quality.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:59 pm

free_cat wrote:

this is plain stupid.

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:01 pm

?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:07 pm

off-season on GL is like an Irish hooker in a Slovak sushi bar.
V
V
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
free_cat wrote:

this is plain stupid.

Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Harmonica wrote:
zigra wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:

Jeez.
1vs1 is just for fun.
http://www.****.com/en/news/12/spain/2015/06/28/13132392/unstoppable-alien-messi-would-humiliate-me-puyol

"In a mini one-on-one match, I told myself: 'I'm going to see if I can stop him’. It was humiliating,” Puyol told La Vanguardia.

“Pep told me: 'Carles, don't injure him’.

“I told Pep: ‘If you don't want anything to happen, stop the session.’ I tried everything but he always got past me at his own pace.”

Exaggeration at its finest. Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Bankz's neymar love :bow:
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:59 pm

ahmad25 wrote:Bankz's neymar love :bow:

And u obviously didnt read my post cause I've posted 5 times in total on this thread and only the one included Neymar in which i also talked bout other players like isco, ibra, Carlos, and maldini which noted that messi was so much better than them that their talent meant nothing whatsoever, and the other 4 posts had nothing whatsoever to do with him, but no, as long as you see Neymar or see whatever it is you want to see.
btw Ahmad25's messi love :bow:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:01 pm

billionmillion :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next