Myesyats
Pedram
mr-r34
RED
Unique
74 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 37 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by farfan Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Art Morte wrote:North African & Middle Eastern people does not equal to "all the brown people" -  but I understand that people with no serious arguments to make take the joking road.

You're acting as if Middle eastern and north african people are the only ones involved in radical islam and terrorism and that the problem will be solved by banning them from entering .

Just a couple of months ago Moroccan Police arrested an ISIS terrorist from Chad . Wahabi groups have a strong presence in sub-saharan Africa ,  there are countless terrorist supporters and affiliates within India's 172 million population and all across South asia  , not to mention the radicalized elements in Russia's  14 million population .

If you want to go down that route, you would end up extending the ban over half the world and lump muslims with non-muslims  to enforce it .

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 37 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Nishankly Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:03 pm

farfan wrote:there are countless terrorist supporters and affiliates within India's 172 million population and all across South Asia.

tbf they only kill us Indians so they are not the problem i guess. Rolling Eyes
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:05 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
rincon wrote:Start alienating everyone not an original European (whatever that means). That doesn't sound racist and dangerous at all...

Someone should lock up Zidane, that Algerian POS
Could someone please make a "original European" French team? Would they even be better than England?

--------------------Lloris---------------------

Jallet------Koscielny----Perrin------Mathieu

---------------Schneiderlin----------------
-------Sanson-----------------Rabiot-----
------------------Valbuena----------------

----------Griezmann-----Gameiro-------

hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:08 pm

Honestly better than I expected. Still better than England.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:26 pm

So this attacker. He never went to mosque his life, beats up his wife which ends up in a divorce, drank at the pubs and ate pork. Didn't care about religion all his life

But ISIS claims him to be one of their soldiers lol?

seems legit.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Art Morte wrote:North African & Middle Eastern people does not equal to "all the brown people" - but I understand that people with no serious arguments to make take the joking road.

I want you to do one thing for me, just one thing: next time you think about writing something like this, just think about all the "North-Africans & Middle-eastern people" who, even though have nothing to do with this, find themselves being stigmatized and demonized as a so-called terrorist threat by the likes of you. I want you to think about what they would feel like if they heard you say "Close the borders for them" as if they were carrying the Black Death.

Just imagine you were one of them. Imagine you spent your whole life being as decent as humanly possible, as polite as humanly possible, only to find yourself every time someone from your ethnic background commits a crime held in contempt as if you were their accomplice.

And you find yourself wondering: "If my name was Jeff or Alice, and somebody named Liam committed a heinous crime, would society lump me in the same box as them?"

You have no idea how insulted and disappointed I felt when I read your recent posts. You can't feel what I'm feeling because you haven't walked in my shoes.

I just have to make my peace with the fact that the world is dying and that humans have let minor differences like skin color, cultural background and national identity separate them, completely forgetting the simple fact that they are the same and that their stay on this planet is merely temporary.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Well, he already said he doesn't care if 99999.99% are harmless.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Then I hope 99999.99% of you guys don't think like him, cause I would certainly care about that number.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:07 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Art Morte wrote:North African & Middle Eastern people does not equal to "all the brown people" - but I understand that people with no serious arguments to make take the joking road.

I want you to do one thing for me, just one thing: next time you think about writing something like this, just think about all the "North-Africans & Middle-eastern people" who, even though have nothing to do with this, find themselves being stigmatized and demonized as a so-called terrorist threat by the likes of you. I want you to think about what they would feel like if they heard you say "Close the borders for them" as if they were carrying the Black Death.

Just imagine you were one of them. Imagine you spent your whole life being as decent as humanly possible, as polite as humanly possible, only to find yourself every time someone from your ethnic background commits a crime held in contempt as if you were their accomplice.

And you find yourself wondering: "If my name was Jeff or Alice, and somebody named Liam committed a heinous crime, would society lump me in the same box as them?"

You have no idea how insulted and disappointed I felt when I read your recent posts. You can't feel what I'm feeling because you haven't walked in my shoes.

I just have to make my peace with the fact that the world is dying and that humans have let minor differences like skin color, cultural background and national identity separate them, completely forgetting the simple fact that they are the same and that their stay on this planet is merely temporary.

If one million of us Finns were emigrating to another country and in the past 12 months a few Finns (or people with Finnish background) had carried out separate terrorist attacks, killing hundreds of civilians, I would absolutely understand and accept that we are rejected entry. Doesn't matter if 999,997, or so, of us are harmless folk if there is reasonable evidence to believe that the few bad apples will use anything they can to kill as many civilians as possible.

I'm not basing my view on skin colour or race. I'm basing it on some parts of the world, because it should be obvious by now that people from - or background in - those parts are far likelier to carry out these attacks than your average "original" European citizen. If it was the Japanese I'd be calling to refuse entry to them. If it was the Australians I'd be calling to refuse entry to them. But it's not them, it's North Africa and the Middle East.

I'd also like to hear that a) on a scale from 0 to 10, how bad a problem do people in here think these terrorist attacks in the West are? And b) what do you think should be done about the problem, if anything?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Nishankly wrote:
farfan wrote:there are countless terrorist supporters and affiliates within India's 172 million population and all across South Asia.

tbf they only kill us Indians so they are not the problem i guess. Rolling Eyes

I wonder how the " ban all muslims " people think they can stop an indian muslim on a tourist visa from entering a western country ?  ban all indians ?
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Adit wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:It is confirmed that it was ISIS at Nice. At least this is what TV News are saying in Romania.

That's false. It was not ISIS. It was a French-Tunisian guy with no ties to ISIS.

IS claim responisbility now lol. If they claimed posthumous responsibility for the Bubonic plague, Europe's public would scream to close the borders and deport Muslims too I guess.

Stop saying your opinion as fact. It may fit your original stance but atleast don't mislead people.

French prime minister declared this as act of terror related to Radical Islam, ISIS claiming the attack, video of Isis chief urging supporters to run over French people with car etc.Give me one reason why your version has any authenticity over the Prime Ministers.

Because the French Prime minister is a lying race baiting POS and I am not.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:43 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Then I hope 99999.99% of you guys don't think like him, cause I would certainly care about that number.

Sadly that's not the case. Not even close.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:57 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36817960

There are some reports that say there is 60 deaths and 150 injured.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:18 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Adit wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

That's false. It was not ISIS. It was a French-Tunisian guy with no ties to ISIS.

IS claim responisbility now lol. If they claimed posthumous responsibility for the Bubonic plague, Europe's public would scream to close the borders and deport Muslims too I guess.

Stop saying your opinion as fact. It may fit your original stance but atleast don't mislead people.

French prime minister declared this as act of terror related to Radical Islam, ISIS claiming the attack, video of Isis chief urging supporters to run over French people with car etc.Give me one reason why your version has any authenticity over the Prime Ministers.

Because IN MY OPINION the French Prime minister is a lying race baiting POS and IN MY OPINION I am not.

Fixed for you. there is nothing to back up your version other than another one of your opinion.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:50 am

@Art

I hope Finland never goes through war or crisis again, specially if everyone starts thinking like you. Because if that happens and you are forced to leave your home looking for a chance at life, all you would see would be hate and closed doors.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:19 am

Chance at life? No tourism, travelling, higher studies. Nothing. Its absurd and cowardly.
These groups are gonna grow if such a thing happens and they'll be knocking on every door soon enough if the west runs away from this and thinks everything is okay.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:28 am

regarding the generalization

if there is an alien out there come here & see there is a group of terrorist among human, & they want to terminate all humans based on this

is it a correct mentality? do you agree with the alien act above mentioned?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:41 am

rincon wrote:@Art

I hope Finland never goes through war or crisis again, specially if everyone starts thinking like you. Because if that happens and you are forced to leave your home looking for a chance at life, all you would see would be hate and closed doors.

The difference is, Finnish people - or people with Finnish background - are not killing scores of people in terrorist attacks in Europe. The same cannot be said of North African and Middle Eastern people. It's only a tiny part of them, but the actions of that tiny part have become too grave to do nothing about (still haven't heard anyone suggest what should be done about this terrorism problem).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:03 am

Art Morte wrote:

The difference is, Finnish people - or people with Finnish background - are not killing scores of people in terrorist attacks in Europe. The same cannot be said of North African and Middle Eastern people. It's only a tiny part of them, but the actions of that tiny part have become too grave to do nothing about (still haven't heard anyone suggest what should be done about this terrorism problem).

Finnish people are not killing people now. Things change with time, circumstance and point of view.

Should the world have shut the door to the european immigrants that fled during WW1 and 2? At that point europeans were busy killing each other by the thousands/millions and the outside world still welcomed them. Civilians fleeing the Nazi's during WW2 is no different from civilians fleeing ISIS. Have some perspective. Should the US, Argentina, Mexico, etc. have said "nope, go back and get bombed, its your problem not ours. White guys from central europe are committing genocide, we want nothing to do with that!"

What exactly separates a Finn from a German, or a Russian, that doesn't separate an Algerian from an Iraqi or a Israeli? Think of that. The distances are even bigger outside of europe. If a Morrocan in Rabat, thousands of kilometers away, can be discriminated for a warcrime in Syria, then surely we can hate on Finns because of what the Nazi's did.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:13 am

hypocrite always use double standard

"They condemn others for sin; yet ignore their own sins". Matthew 7:3-5; Luke 6:41-42

today, Islam been condemned despite its follower (Muslim) did the wrong thing

is like condemning the mathematics cause some accountant did the mistake when using mathematics formula which cause a huge loss for his/her company Laughing

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:15 pm

rincon wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Finnish people are not killing people now. Things change with time, circumstance and point of view.

Should the world have shut the door to the european immigrants that fled during WW1 and 2? At that point europeans were busy killing each other by the thousands/millions and the outside world still welcomed them. Civilians fleeing the Nazi's during WW2 is no different from civilians fleeing ISIS. Have some perspective. Should the US, Argentina, Mexico, etc. have said "nope, go back and get bombed, its your problem not ours. White guys from central europe are committing genocide, we want nothing to do with that!"

What exactly separates a Finn from a German, or a Russian, that doesn't separate an Algerian from an Iraqi or a Israeli? Think of that. The distances are even bigger outside of europe. If a Morrocan in Rabat, thousands of kilometers away, can be discriminated for a warcrime in Syria, then surely we can hate on Finns because of what the Nazi's did.

How many civilians did World War 1 & 2 refugees kill in terrorist attacks in their new countries? The World War refugees did not bring with them terrorists that started to kill civilians in their host countries by the hundreds.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:49 pm

How many refugees have committed terrorist attacks in europe now? None. Why? because the refugees fled ISIS. The attacks have been committed by either nationals of the european countries, who were obviously not refugees; or by ISIS militants, who were even more obviously not refugees.

The refugees don't arrive in Germany and think "now that I am safe, Im gonna become one of the very people I escaped from!" that's not a thing.

Blaming the victim of a warcrime out of fear is only gonna escalate things. What happens when muslims born and raised in Europe begin to feel even more alienated and hated? they'll turn to extremism. So unless the path you want is to ban islam from Europe and kick out every muslim (to where since a lot of them are just Europeans?) from the continent, then closed doors to all and indiscriminate hate speech is only gonna make it worse.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Agreed with rincon. If history taught us anything about immigration it is that the better you treat your immigrants, the less of a problem they'll turn out for you.

Not once have I seen a society that has welcomed migrants with open arms and no judgment, and has then been shafted by them. That's just not a thing that happens.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:07 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Agreed with rincon. If history taught us anything about immigration it is that the better you treat your immigrants, the less of a problem they'll turn out for you.

Not once have I seen a society that has welcomed migrants with open arms and no judgment, and has then been shafted by them. That's just not a thing that happens.
so be nice or they will kill you. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:16 pm

rincon wrote:How many refugees have committed terrorist attacks in europe now? None. Why? because the refugees fled ISIS. The attacks have been committed by either nationals of the european countries, who were obviously not refugees; or by ISIS militants, who were even more obviously not refugees.

The refugees don't arrive in Germany and think "now that I am safe, Im gonna become one of the very people I escaped from!" that's not a thing.

Blaming the victim of a warcrime out of fear is only gonna escalate things. What happens when muslims born and raised in Europe begin to feel even more alienated and hated? they'll turn to extremism. So unless the path you want is to ban islam from Europe and kick out every muslim (to where since a lot of them are just Europeans?) from the continent, then closed doors to all and indiscriminate hate speech is only gonna make it worse.

That why I haven't been talking only about refugees, but people from - or background in - North Africa or the Middle East.

Also, how many non-refugees arrive with the real refugees? A lot. Thousands and thousands of them don't get a refugee status or a permit to stay. Many stay illegally, however.

A fact is that in the last couple of years hundreds of European civilians have been killed by terrorists who are either North African of Middle Eastern, or European citizens with background in those areas. I'm not willing to take more of them in, not in these circumstances. The price has become too high to pay. And I'm not hearing anyone put forward any other suggestions as to how to solve or ease this terrible problem, either. What's the limit to you guys? How many European civilians have to die before you are willing to do something about it? We're in the hundreds now. Thousands? Tens of thousands? More?

VivaStPauli wrote:Agreed with rincon. If history taught us anything about immigration it is that the better you treat your immigrants, the less of a problem they'll turn out for you.

How has France treated these North African and Middle Eastern people so badly that a portion of them now see the French as enemies that should be slaughtered? Moreover, there are examples all over Europe how immigrants from different cultures have not integrated well at all. Despite of having just the same rights as everyone else. Multiculturalism has failed. One of its most extreme failures is now terrorist attacks on civilians. That you lot seem to simply accept.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:18 pm

rincon wrote:Should the world have shut the door to the european immigrants that fled during WW1 and 2? At that point europeans were busy killing each other by the thousands/millions and the outside world still welcomed them. Civilians fleeing the Nazi's during WW2 is no different from civilians fleeing ISIS.
I think this is part of the reason why Germany doesn't want to close the borders against refugees. My paternal grandmother fled thousands of kilometres with her children through Silesia and more and she was welcomed by strangers on the way. If she would have been sent away and back to the warzone, you might not have me writing here.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next