Vibe
iftikhar
Hapless_Hans
BarrileteCosmico
DeletedUser#1
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Jara did vs. What Suarez did - Page 2 Empty Re: What Jara did vs. What Suarez did

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:16 pm

really?

REALLY?!

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

What Jara did vs. What Suarez did - Page 2 Empty Re: What Jara did vs. What Suarez did

Post by RED Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:28 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:'nibble' lmao.

If you say Suarez 'nibbled' Chiellini's shoulder, why don't you say Jara 'gently caressed' Cavani's anus Laughing

Hah! eco smile

Well said.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:46 am

Caressing Cavani's anus through the shorts may have been a sign of affection. You know like in American football when they slap each other's behinds?

I just have to say, the Copa America is a weird competition.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:06 am

i consider this worse than suarez bite, and he should be suspended just as bad if not worse than suarez, lets not forget his actions in last copa america...he's a repeat offender, like suarez was
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:40 am

This thread is very entertaining to say the least

To answer the question of the thread, i'd rather get gently caressed anally than get bitten by a bucktooth uruguayan
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:51 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:really?

REALLY?!

rofl

On topic, Jara deserves a very long ban on the same order as Suarez. I don't think it's fair to make a straight comparison between the acts as what made Suarez exceptional was that it was his THIRD time biting someone (Laughing) but regardless this needs to be dealt with very strongly.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:53 am

Well I mean it is Jara's second time playing with another man's private parts. He grabbed Suarez's dick a few years ago and got elbowed for it. And now genitally (get it? gently Laughing ) caressing another Uruguayan's anus.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:57 am

If it's his second time then throw the book at him.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:38 am

Jara vs Suarez you say?

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:54 am

Lad just wants to bed an Uruguayan is that too much to ask. :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:50 am

Not very comparable really. Intent is the difference.

As weird as what Jara chose to do, the intent was to anger his opponent and cause a reaction. If not hit him back as he did, at least distract him in some way.

Suarez wasnt trying to anger or distract anyone, he was trying to hurt them.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:15 pm

them south americans are a crazy bunch. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:25 pm

I think Jara should go to jail. He's a repeat sexual offender.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Mainz are ready to offload Gonzalo Jara after the Chile international made headlines at the Copa América by appearing to poke Edinson Cavani’s bottom before falling to the floor theatrically when the Uruguay striker retaliated

“He knows that if an offer comes he can go,” Mainz sports director Christian Heidel told Bild. “We do not tolerate that. More than the prod, however, it is what comes afterwards that makes me angry. I hate theatrics more than anything.”
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:32 pm

I dont think that's gentle, The guys who've done this pls step in
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:36 pm

zigra wrote:I think Jara should go to jail. He's a repeat sexual offender.

Why? Players have always done shit like this to rile up opposition. This sexual pc nonsense should stay off the pitch.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:42 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Mainz are ready to offload Gonzalo Jara after the Chile international made headlines at the Copa América by appearing to poke Edinson Cavani’s bottom before falling to the floor theatrically when the Uruguay striker retaliated

“He knows that if an offer comes he can go,” Mainz sports director Christian Heidel told Bild. “We do not tolerate that. More than the prod, however, it is what comes afterwards that makes me angry. I hate theatrics more than anything.”
Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:50 pm

El Gunner wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Mainz are ready to offload Gonzalo Jara after the Chile international made headlines at the Copa América by appearing to poke Edinson Cavani’s bottom before falling to the floor theatrically when the Uruguay striker retaliated

Laughing

lmao the "prod"
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:21 am

jibers wrote:
zigra wrote:I think Jara should go to jail. He's a repeat sexual offender.

Why? Players have always done shit like this to rile up opposition. This sexual pc nonsense should stay off the pitch.

Laughing

In Australia there was this guy called John Hopoate who plays Rugby league. He used to do the same thing - 3 cases where he clearly inserts fingers. He got charged by the association for "unlawful sexual connection" Laughing - but don't believe he got any criminal charges.

It is 100% sexual assault and this "what happens on the field stays on the field" is bs. There are some things which get done in the heat of the moment, sure, so I agree concessions need to be made. Sexually assaulting somebody in order to throw them off their game would not be seen as a legitimate excuse in any court.

Being on a football pitch does not entitle you to be an animal - that includes unprovoked biting and it includes sexual assault. As for which is worse, I am pretty sure I speak for most people when I say I would prefer the Suarez treatment.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:17 am

What Jara did vs. What Suarez did - Page 2 CInuD5IVAAAUvDx
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:02 am

What the hell is wrong with this guy

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2