Sterling Vs Firmino

+10
Valkyrja
urbaNRoots
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
Abramovich
RED
Curtinho
Myesyats
Mr Nick09
Unique
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Unique Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:03 am

I think its safe to say sterling will be going to city in this window and firmino has been signed to replace him. so it will be interesting to see how well they both do next season. so what way do people think it will go.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:47 am

i think it will go this way >>>
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31596
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Unique Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:49 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i think it will go this way >>>
don't you have some expensive players that need booing.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:27 am

Liverpool's mediocrity (wanted to put it in a way that wouldn't be that offensive for Liverpool fans) will get to Firmino and he'll flop while Sterling will shoot up like a yeast cake in City or Chelsea

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17548
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Curtinho Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:58 am

Laughing This linetty troll.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by RED Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Sterling is the better player imo. He'll have the better season.

Don't think what we saw last season was the real Sterling, that was a player who couldn't give a F about Liverpool anymore and had already made his mind to leave.

Next season we'll see the real Sterling, surrounded by top players and not burdened by too much responsibility.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:11 pm

El Cujo wrote:Laughing This linetty troll.

Pls. Just wait and see that I'm right. Sterling will be a different man once he dumps the L'pool ship

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17548
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Curtinho Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:32 pm

RED wrote:Sterling is the better player imo. He'll have the better season.

Don't think what we saw last season was the real Sterling, that was a player who couldn't give a F about Liverpool anymore and had already made his mind to leave.

Next season we'll see the real Sterling, surrounded by top players and not burdened by too much responsibility.

Ignoring even last season when has Sterling ever shown to be a better player than Firmino?

Aside from pace Firmino is better at everything.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Abramovich Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:44 pm

El Cujo wrote:
RED wrote:Sterling is the better player imo. He'll have the better season.

Don't think what we saw last season was the real Sterling, that was a player who couldn't give a F about Liverpool anymore and had already made his mind to leave.

Next season we'll see the real Sterling, surrounded by top players and not burdened by too much responsibility.

Ignoring even last season when has Sterling ever shown to be a better player than Firmino?

Aside from pace Firmino is better at everything.


Laughing
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Cujo acting like they've signed the second coming of Pele hmm Have fun while you can

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17548
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Curtinho Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:48 pm

It was a genuine question. Firmino is a better dribbler, a better passer, a better finisher, creates more scoring chances, tackles more, intercepts more, and wins more aerial battles. What exactly, besides running fast, is Sterling better at?

I mean, I've not seen Sterling play much so I could be missing something.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Unique Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Why do people always shit on liverpool signings. When people thought he was going to man u he was class. Now he is a skank
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:03 pm

El Cujo wrote:It was a genuine question. Firmino is a better dribbler, a better passer, a better finisher, creates more scoring chances, tackles more, intercepts more, and wins more aerial battles. What exactly, besides running fast, is Sterling better at?

I mean, I've not seen Sterling play much so I could be missing something.


Did you miss the whole of 13/14 season?

I am not sure if you are joking or not but Sterling isn't just a road runner like Lennon, Willian etc. Also everything you mentioned about Firmino applies to what he did in Bundesliga. It's better to see how he does in the PL.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89387
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:07 pm

It's misguided to say Sterling is the better player.

You can say you think/are convinced Sterling will become a better player, ok.

But there's absolutely no doubt who's the better player right now, and that's Firmino.


Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34020
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:08 pm

If that is directed at me then I didn't say if either is better than each other.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89387
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:09 pm

No, at Red... changed 'moronic' to 'misguided' Embarassed
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34020
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:18 pm

Unique wrote:Why do people always shit on liverpool signings. When people thought he was going to man u he was class. Now he is a skank

No.... it's some of you making him out to be the second coming of Pele. I know he's a decent player but please stop overrating the guy because you might get disappointed big time.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17548
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:40 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:It's misguided to say Sterling is the better player.

You can say you think/are convinced Sterling will become a better player, ok.

But there's absolutely no doubt who's the better player right now, and that's Firmino.

huh, don't think it's that clear.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17194
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Unique Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:53 pm

linetty wrote:
Unique wrote:Why do people always shit on liverpool signings. When people thought he was going to man u he was class. Now he is a skank

No.... it's some of you making him out to be the second coming of Pele. I know he's a decent player but please stop overrating the guy because you might get disappointed big time.
who do you mean when you say some of you...
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:40 pm

Sterling is a very good player and will become better in the future, but Firmino is already a great player, based on his performances in the last 2 seasons for Hoffenheim. He's much better when it comes to the basics: passing, technique, dribbling, finishing. Sterling is faster though, and I mean he's very fast.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11266
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Curtinho Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:Did you miss the whole of 13/14 season?

I am not sure if you are joking or not but Sterling isn't just a road runner like Lennon, Willian etc. Also everything you mentioned about Firmino applies to what he did in Bundesliga. It's better to see how he does in the PL.


Did you miss it? Sterling only really came on in the second half of the 13/14 season playing on a team in top form insulated by Suarez, Sturridge and Coutinho who were all on fire. Firmino still outperformed him, and was doing it by carrying a sub-par team (didn't really take them anywhere, but still).

I never said that Sterling was just a road-runner either, although he became more of that this season than what I expected of him. I just said that Firmino is better at all those other aspects than Sterling is currently and he is...some by a wide margin.

What else am I supposed to judge Firmino on? The Bundesliga is still a top league and on par with the EPL if not better. He's also been very good for Brazil for the most part.

urbaNRoots wrote:huh, don't think it's that clear.

It's very clear, actually. There's no real argument to be made for Sterling being the better player right now than Firmino. You can believe he has more potential (I don't think he'll ever be better than Firmino personally) but as far as which has been better over the last two years, and is better right now, it's Firmino without question.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 4626
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by McAgger Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Sterling was a bench warmer in 13-14 until December. And Firmino scored 22 goals and had 16 assists in 13-14. How can you even argue that Sterling was better in 13-14.

Sterling showed some potential because he was literally spoon fed by Suarez that season. 90% of Sterling's goals were assisted by Suarez and more than 50% were tap ins. His true colors were exposed this past season. He's got major flaws in his games, as long as he plays with good players they may be covered but he will never be world class.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Red Alert Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:40 am

You guys continue to re-write history. lmao

Muppets.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:06 am

Unique wrote:
linetty wrote:
Unique wrote:Why do people always shit on liverpool signings. When people thought he was going to man u he was class. Now he is a skank

No.... it's some of you making him out to be the second coming of Pele. I know he's a decent player but please stop overrating the guy because you might get disappointed big time.
who do you mean when you say some of you...

I think you're smart enough to figure that out yourself hmm or maybe I'm wrong

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17548
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Unique Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:49 am

linetty wrote:
Unique wrote:
linetty wrote:
No.... it's some of you making him out to be the second coming of Pele. I know he's a decent player but please stop overrating the guy because you might get disappointed big time.
who do you mean when you say some of you...

I think you're smart enough to figure that out yourself hmm or maybe I'm wrong
from posts ive been reading not one single person has said he is the 2nd coming of pele. so did I miss a few posts from a few people.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Sterling Vs Firmino Empty Re: Sterling Vs Firmino

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum