Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 29 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McLewis Mon May 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Immense episode :bow:

King's Landing scenes were excellent. Surprised at the chemistry between Jaime and the High Sparrow. Tommen is such a tragic character. Too soft the world he was born into. LOL at FrankenMountain wrecking naysayers Laughing

Completely taken by surprise on Roose's death. If anything, I think he got off real easy considered the messed up stuff he's done. Deserved far worse than to bleed out like a stuck pig. I would spare a thought for Walda (so naive), but when you marry one of the biggest schemers in Westeros, you have to see something like that coming. Plenty of ways to avoid that fate, but I guess that's why Roose married her anyway. If she had brains, she'd have been unattractive to him.

Iron Islands has every potential to be the goatest portion of this show now. Not exactly what I had expected to see when thinking of Euron, but I think he'll grow on us. I am very interested to see the Kingsmoot. Team Yara all the way FFS.

Tyrion and the dragons FML. Nervy, nervy stuff there, but what does it mean that he was able to not only approach those dragons, but touch them without being hurt? The theories are abound now. I'm not sure I buy the biggest one though. I think he just got lucky that those dragons are as smart as he was though they were.

Learned more about Hodor in 5 minutes than I have in 5 seasons Proud. I wonder if he's that Willas though....judging by the spelling of the name hmm. Great scenes with young Ned, Benjen and Lyanna. Looking forward to more of those flashbacks.

Amazing stuff at Castle Black. The Giant popping that archer's head like a berry on the wall was hilarious. I was not at all surprised that Jon woke up. The camerawork and the acting gave that away clearly. That said, super glad to have him back even if it is going to be Dondarrion style. I think we'll all take that. I personally think he'll spare the others and execute Thorne, then he'll release himself from the Night's Watch and Dolourous Edd becomes Lord Commander Thumbs up

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 29 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 03, 2016 6:57 am

Anybody else think the old man High Sparrow priest bears a lot of similarities to Bernie Sanders both in looks and beliefs? hmm
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue May 03, 2016 11:29 am

Actually not as hyped with the Euron and the Iron Islands story as most seem to be hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue May 03, 2016 1:07 pm

https://imgur.com/a/hZJse#4FTSyUE tldr
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Tom I didn't know you had a youtube review channel!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 04, 2016 1:34 am

rofl GL wasn't supposed to find out
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Anyone else lost it at the convo between roose and ramsay?

Roose: "your best men are all dead along with your hounds"
Ramsay "Sansa must have had help"
Roose "I didn't think Sansa stark killed them all by herself"

rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 04, 2016 9:05 pm

Roose was loose one last time before being poisoned by his enemies.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 04, 2016 9:45 pm

RealGunner wrote:Anyone else lost it at the convo between roose and ramsay?

Roose: "your best men are all dead along with your hounds"
Ramsay "Sansa must have had help"
Roose "I didn't think Sansa stark killed them all by herself"

rofl rofl

Lmao lad

Such a condescending asshole though. not wise when literally everybody can get away with murder
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 05, 2016 4:27 pm

Post-Resurrection scene leaked. Holy SHIT! banana
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 07, 2016 9:39 am

The Season Finale is 69 minutes long.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 07, 2016 10:14 am

McLewis wrote:I personally think he'll spare the others and execute Thorne, then he'll release himself from the Night's Watch and Dolourous Edd becomes Lord Commander Thumbs up

Well yeah, since Jon Snow died, he is technically released from his vow to the Night's Watch, so he can go wreck shit in the Seven Kingdoms... Not sure he will though, because his greatest concern will remain the White Walkers. He might try to unite Westeros, though, just to have an army big enough to face them.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 07, 2016 10:18 am

Nah he will definitely go to Winterfell as Melisandre saw in her vision.

But he won't go any further than that. Think he will win back the North and Sansa will rule it with the help of Vale. Jon will go back to the wall and try and stop the white walkers.

Season finale could be the wall coming down and WW flooding into westeros coinciding with Danaerys leaving slavers bay

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat May 07, 2016 11:10 am

spoilers out for EP3
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 07, 2016 11:26 am

how???
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Amount of time I spent resisting spoilers: 30 seconds
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 07, 2016 6:04 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Amount of time I spent resisting spoilers: 30 seconds

More like 10 seconds for me. I'm such a weakling.

But god damn I'm hyped.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 07, 2016 6:27 pm

I'm actually less hyped than before
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat May 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Why, don't you look forward to
Spoiler:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 07, 2016 10:18 pm

This Spanish youtube guy needs to be jailed.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Beyond hyped for EP3 after seeing the promo
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 08, 2016 6:13 pm

This guy is so talented. Amazing art.

http://beautifuldeath.com/
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 08, 2016 6:22 pm

M99 wrote:This guy is so talented. Amazing art.

http://beautifuldeath.com/

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 29 Tumblr_npha3xDMOg1tuzdqso1_500

:bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 09, 2016 3:22 am

I'm sorry to say this but Ramsay's character arc is so shitty. Iwan Rheon is a great actor but Ramsay just gets everything and some more handed to him on a golden platter.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 09, 2016 6:27 am

What an episode. GODDAM :bow:

Azor Ahai :bow:  "My watch has ended" :bow:

The tower of joy :bow: :bow: :bow:  Ser Arthur Dayne :bow: :bow:

Olly rofl

*bleep* Rickon IS BACK GTFI. I have to agree with M69 though. *bleep* Ramsay is such a small time villain, it bothers me that he's getting everything handed to him on a platter.

Arya full transition into ninja complete.

The Lannisters Assemble :bow:  Civil War upcoming.

Tyrion needs a goat episode soon. He's been an after thought so far in these 3 episodes.

Ser Davos the Onion Knight with the goat line "Good, now go fail again"

Daenaries rofl  I swear her whole arc is such bs. Awful!! Just as bad as the sandsnakes.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 09, 2016 6:39 am

Fcking Umbers! Didnt see that coming at all. Unless they have a hidden master plan it just doesnt make sense them betraying the Starks.
^I agree with you M.

Its way too easy for Ramsay.
Shirtless Ramsay > Best Iron born soldiers lead by a very capable Yara
Ramsay and his crew of 20 good men > Stannis's entire fleet albeit tired.
Sadist and rapist Ramsay> Theon and Sansa
Ramsay > the entire Bolton family.
....and now this.

The creators are trying a little too hard it seems like. Not a fan of the writing of his arc honestly.
Its the same with Sand Snakes as well. Another set of Bastards who are having it far too easy.

Anyway It was a decent episode. Most of the parts were easily guessable though which we have come to know.

Conspirators getting hanged felt a bit anticlimactic tbh. Will miss Alisor Thorne though. What a magnificent actor the guy is.

Last edited by Glory on Mon May 09, 2016 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next