Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 30 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Glory Mon May 09, 2016 6:39 am

Fcking Umbers! Didnt see that coming at all. Unless they have a hidden master plan it just doesnt make sense them betraying the Starks.
^I agree with you M.

Its way too easy for Ramsay.
Shirtless Ramsay > Best Iron born soldiers lead by a very capable Yara
Ramsay and his crew of 20 good men > Stannis's entire fleet albeit tired.
Sadist and rapist Ramsay> Theon and Sansa
Ramsay > the entire Bolton family.
....and now this.

The creators are trying a little too hard it seems like. Not a fan of the writing of his arc honestly.
Its the same with Sand Snakes as well. Another set of Bastards who are having it far too easy.

Anyway It was a decent episode. Most of the parts were easily guessable though which we have come to know.

Conspirators getting hanged felt a bit anticlimactic tbh. Will miss Alisor Thorne though. What a magnificent actor the guy is.

Last edited by Glory on Mon May 09, 2016 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 30 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McAgger Mon May 09, 2016 6:41 am

btw young Eddard heard Bran in that little flashback. Bran with the power to alter the past Shocked If he can harness and learn to control that, the possibilities it opens are insane.

Or I wonder if it wasn't actually altering anything. He's probably reaching through space-time continuum and his voice is something that Ned heard back then when he was young but he maybe brushed it off as wind or something. And now in the present Bran has finally reached this end of the timeline and made the noise.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 09, 2016 7:12 am

I am more intrigued by why Ned Stark the most honorable man in the whole of seven kingdoms had to hide the true manner by which Arther Dayne was defeated. Bran clearly was surprised when Reed backstabbed Dayne.
The past altering, time traveling stuff on the other hand imo its better they dont go to such extremes. Just my opinion. it will be very hard to tie it effectively, such subjects into this.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon May 09, 2016 10:02 am

The actor who played young Ned was not believeable as young Ned at all (imo). And they couldn't find someone to play Gerold Hightower?

The fight was well choreographed. Arthur Dayne looked badass. The dialogue didn't come out as epic as what I thought it would from the books.

Arya's scenes were awesome. Still trying to figure out what her end game will be.

Why are the Umbers helping Ramsay? Where did they find Osha and Rickon? Rickon should be dead by now. They better not let him live as a plot device.

Jon Snow can just walk out like that???
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 09, 2016 1:23 pm

"The actor who played young Ned was not believeable as young Ned at all (imo)."

Disagree, I thought he looked just like him.

"Why are the Umbers helping Ramsay? Where did they find Osha and Rickon? Rickon should be dead by now. They better not let him live as a plot device. "

In the show, Osha says she'll take Rickon to the Umbers because "they'll teach you how to swing a sword"

Hyped about what the plans for Bran are. Does he need to "learn everything" so he becomes a player in the game?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 09, 2016 2:31 pm

Actually I agree with Silver. The actor eventhough looked like Ned in physical appearance, his acting and mannerisms differed. He looked like a character from another show.  Very young and very naive and out of sync. Needed someone who commanded screen presence and authority. Only now we realize how masterfully Sean Ben played that part.

And the justification they gave for SmallJon betraying the Starks was pretty lame. cos Jon let Wildlings in, like seriously ? At least the Karstarks have a solid reason.
Going by that reason every house in the North or the houses that have some minor grudge should have turned against Jon and the Starks. How stupid that they have decided one of the most loyal allies like Umbers have got the biggest gripe to that decision.

Also why the fk is Ramsay not taking Freys if he can take Umbers to his side. Walder Frey and Ramsay are a match made in heaven and if they join forces it will get ten times more wicked. Walda and her child getting killed might be a reason. But then they can cover it up as well quite easily, like they can say she died during childbirth or something. Would have made an awesome team those 2 families.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Probably the biggest blue ball i've ever had with that ToJ tease smh

Great episode. Loved every arc ofc except for Sam & Dany once again
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Hoping for a ruthless Jon Snow return. Not a simp one pls
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 09, 2016 4:08 pm

Great episode :bow:

I was impressed with Kit Harrington's acting in this episode. Usually Jon Snow doesn't show many emotions and is kind of bland, but in this episode we saw fear, anger, happiness and badassery all in one from him. He's become a great actor since S1. His decision to leave the NW makes a lot of sense, you don't get stabbed by your "brothers", return from death and continue like nothing happened. Hope he embraces his Stark-ness and goes berserk on Ramsay. RIP Alliser Thorne, he was a bastard but a great character.

Bran scenes get better and better, I knew he would have a great season but he is knocking it off the park. Ser Arthur Dayne went out like a boss, best swordfighter in the history of Westeros. Loved seeing Howland Reed save Ned. The actor who played Ned looked like literally a younger Sean Bean, he even moved like him. Blue-Balls-Raven though, let us see a full flashback for once ffs, but I can understand why he doesn't allow Bran to stay for too long.

The High Sparrow just brought the king to his side and he didn't need to use force. It's great to see this side of the Faith aswell, makes it easier to understand how they get such a massive following. "Now that's a fight I would like to see" Jaime is as hyped for Cleganebowl as we are Laughing. Was great to see Kevan and Olenna back too, with some sick burns aswell "You're not the queen because you are not married to the king. I do understand things can get a bit confusing in your family". Queen of Sass.

Meereen has not gotten better since Varys and Tyrion arrived unfortunately, but with the revelation that Astapor, Yunkai and Volantis have been funding the Sons of the Harpy, the story might just move quicker here from nown on. Same with Dany and the Dothraki. I rather enjoyed the Arya montage however, she's been learning to fight, use poisons and the game of faces. She regain her eye sight and it looks like she has passed all tests, do they send her on a mission now or what?

And finally Ramsay's gift. I didn't think this is how Rickon returns to the story but I'm calling bullshit. There's something fishy going on with the Umbers,  that direwolf's head looked unusually smaller than a real direwolfs, of course Ramsay would have no idea what a direwolfs head would look like, it could be a random wolf. What about Lord Umbers decision not to swear fealty and constantly disrespect not only Ramsay but Lord Karstark too? The timing is interesting aswell, as soon as Roose Bolton dies, the Umbers show up with Rickon. His loyalties are questionable to say the least, maybe he really is just a c. Besides the Rickon thing, Smalljon Umber is a *bleep* badass, calling the "Roose was poisoned" bullshit to Ramsay's face, calling Roose a c, "Nice and young, the way Karstark likes them" Laughing can't wait to see more of him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 09, 2016 5:31 pm

The actor that played Ned looked like Edge lmfao, was scanning the screen for Christian

That Umbar guy's lines rofl

ToJ scene was great, anyone picked up anything related to HS=HR theory?

Tommen :facepalm:  such a weak guy, HS will brainwashing already in motion, will be his in 1-2 episodes

Finally, Arya getting somewhere, dat stare from the WIFE after she blocked the shot

At this point i hope Dany gets binned, cba anymore

No Sandsnakes cheers

Ramsey has unreal plot armor, fully expect him to kill Jon Snow, especially after Davos said 'Go out there and fail again'

Overall good episode, 8.5/10
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon May 09, 2016 6:55 pm

ES wrote:The actor that played Ned looked like Edge lmfao, was scanning the screen for Christian
Pretty close no? Very Happy
GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 30 Landscape-1459542616-leonardo-dicaprio-at-the-japan-premiere-of-the-revenant
GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 30 5c8073a97c4eea9c_ned32.xxxlarge

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon May 09, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 09, 2016 7:01 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2925485686/23b6d30cdb4e3b6dca5ead7b351f06d1_400x400.jpeg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/05/02/07/33BBC6F900000578-0-image-m-168_1462170526446.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 09, 2016 7:06 pm

http://shop.wwe.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites/default/dwdd155c14/images/slot/landing/superstar-landing/Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_edge.png

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/05/02/07/33BBC6F900000578-0-image-m-168_1462170526446.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Was thinking when I was in the gym when Ned maybe heard Bran that prehaps the Mad King's whisper was someone actually talking to him ala Bran.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 09, 2016 7:24 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Was thinking when I was in the gym when Ned maybe heard Bran that prehaps the Mad King's whisper was someone actually talking to him ala Bran.

lol imagine Bran traveling in time is the reason all of this started.

Good theory. Read about it in other places. Can definitely see it being something GRRM would do.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 09, 2016 8:39 pm

FFS
Ruthless Jon Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Olly got rekt

Jon :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon May 09, 2016 9:10 pm

Olly's finally gone :bow:

Ruthless Jon has entered the game :bow:

Super villain Ramsey having it all too easy, once again. rofl

I wonder what's next for Arya hmm
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Jon.... That final scene was so GOAT. Dem feels man. Great soundtrack too.

Shaggydog dying.... can't take that seriously. Pretty sure It's all a plan by umbers and Rickon to backstab Ramsay. No way they are bringing back Rickon after 4 years just to kill him off lmao. Would be awful.

I don't think bloodraven realises how powerful Bran is. Not sure he thought it was possible for someone to actually talk etc in the past/future.

Daenerys arc is WOAT. Awful at every level. She literally gets paid to say "I am mother of dragons" rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 09, 2016 9:38 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 30 Th-got10
(click to enlarge)

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 30 Th-mel10
(click to enlarge)

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 30 Th-mel11
(click to enlarge)
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 09, 2016 9:40 pm

RealGunner wrote:Jon.... That final scene was so GOAT. Dem feels man. Great soundtrack too.

Shaggydog dying.... can't take that seriously. Pretty sure It's all a plan by umbers and Rickon to backstab Ramsay. No way they are bringing back Rickon after 4 years just to kill him off lmao. Would be awful.

I don't think bloodraven realises how powerful Bran is. Not sure he thought it was possible for someone to actually talk etc in the past/future.

Daenerys arc is WOAT. Awful at every level. She literally gets paid to say "I am mother of dragons" rofl

I'm beginning to doubt if Three Eyed Crow is Bloodraven on the show. He said he has been on the tree for thousands of years and if he is Bloodraven then thats not possible...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 09, 2016 9:42 pm

who else can it be?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Just found out that they played fire and blood theme on Jon snow in the final scene lol. We are nearly there in terms of his parentage. Just need to spell it out now
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Banteeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Want that close up of Olly framed and put on my desk for ever.

That Umber lad is already a legend ffs. Just the way Lord Carstark likes them rofl rofl

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 09, 2016 10:34 pm

Umbers Chief is badass. He is more alpha than khal drago imo who was a retard who got killed by a pleb.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 09, 2016 10:36 pm

Oh and I have zero problems with Ramsey going full on John Cena and overcoming the odds, because every good character in every tv show/movie ever has done it so it's refreshing to see somebody on the opposite end of the spectrum benefit from serious plot armour
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next