Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Mon May 02, 2016 4:52 pm

"From Oldtown to Qarth, when men see my sails, they pray."

"I am the storm. The first storm and the last."

Euron has entered the game Proud

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McAgger Mon May 02, 2016 6:13 pm

M99 wrote:

While Roose exists.

We had Doran exist last week.

We definitely need more game players. Leaving small time villains like Ramsay alive doesn't really do us much.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 02, 2016 6:24 pm

Best one from burlington bar if anyone else been watching the vids from it

Celebrating like when me & the LADS won div 1 in pro clubs Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 02, 2016 6:27 pm

2 episodes and still no sight of Stannis body

not believing he's gone till I see his dead
Spoiler:
body

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 9Cbddty
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 02, 2016 6:46 pm

definitely see that article about them wanting to close out the show within 2 seasons of 5 eps each or w/e being legit

supervillain ramsey strikes again rofl

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 02, 2016 6:48 pm

M99 wrote:"From Oldtown to Qarth, when men see my sails, they pray."

actor looks like a jobber smfh

remember seeing artwork of the character from the books and he looked GOAT
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Ramsey the lad just keeps getting better and better

Can't wait for Euron to slip over a rock and break his neck and die before interacting with any other important characters though Proud

Shame Bolton got RKO'd but why would you keep mentally screwing with Ramsay and at the same time let yourself be in confined spaces with him 24/7. Naive.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 02, 2016 6:56 pm

Firenze wrote:

I hope he gets his eyepatch.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/d/d7/A_Feast_for_a_Crow.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 02, 2016 7:20 pm

Great great episode :bow:

Bran's storyline starts with a bang, young Ned and Benjen sparring under the watchful eyes of a young Rodrik Cassell when dun dun dun Lyanna Stark(!) shows up (obviously setting things up for later) and then we learn Hodor was not born as he is, he is named Willas and he talked! I wonder what happened to him? Three-Eyed-Raven and the Child of the Forest much improved since the last time we saw them, although it would have been a nice touch if he looked more ancient and was tied to that tree.

The way the Wildling-NW conflict was resolved was way too anticlimatic compared to what I expected, and what I expected was Ghost ripping Olly apart while Tormund smashes Alliser Thorne and Wun Wun goes berserk. Atleast we got a glimpse of that from Wun Wun.

The Jaime-High Sparrow scene reminded me of 2 handed Jaime and that was cool but I hope everything in KL starts moving quicker from E3. UnMountain was the highlight in KL, the way he smashed that peasant Laughing

Same can be said for Arya but atleast Jaqen said she won't be begging anymore. It's about time she blocks one of that FM girl's hits.

The Roose is no more on the loose, can't believe I was sad when Ramsay stabbed him. Ramsay made a foolish decision, he should've ended the war in the North first before he made a move on Roose. Apart from the Karstarks, I doubt anyone is going to follow m'lord Ramsay without Roose controlling him. On the other hand this means it will be so much sweeter when UnJon kicks his ass and regains Winterfell. I will miss the actors voice.

What a re-introduction to the Greyjoys! Euron just as expected makes a grand debut. ("I needed Silence" Proud). I wonder if Theon will be able to come in time to make a claim for what the Ironborn are calling the "Kingsmoot".

And last but not least, Jon is *bleep* back. That was such a fist pump moment, I was squealing like a little girl. As said post episode 1 I was hoping they wouldn't drag this storyline and they certainly didn't. What will be his character from now on? Will he forgive Olly and Alliser Thorne? Is he released from his NW vows and will he continue as Lord Commander? I thought it was interesting to see Dolorous Edd be so commanding after the conflict, maybe foreshadowing an election before UnJon goes after Ramsay.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 02, 2016 7:24 pm

M99 wrote:
Firenze wrote:

I hope he gets his eyepatch.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/d/d7/A_Feast_for_a_Crow.jpg

I hope they don't go with the eyepatch and blue lips. Looks cheesy, like a comic book villain.

All I hope is they get the character right, appearance like he looked great.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 02, 2016 7:39 pm

People hating on Pilou Asbæk. Smh.

You're all a bunch of ignorant scrubs imo.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Don't know much about Pilou Asbaek but I blame the make up artists for not giving him a proper Euron look. The actor looks like he's got good features to work with.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 02, 2016 7:45 pm

https://media.giphy.com/media/13Uo47s6aLyizu/giphy.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Lmao
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 02, 2016 8:12 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 BwgZF9c
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Do you guys see Jon forgiving those who stabbed him for the greater good?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 02, 2016 8:26 pm

ES wrote:Do you guys see Jon forgiving those who stabbed him for the greater good?

He's going to kill them with his newfound laser breath imo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 02, 2016 8:27 pm

ES wrote:Do you guys see Jon forgiving those who stabbed him for the greater good?

As much as I'd like Ghost to eat Olly alive, Jon should forgive him.

Alliser is not trustworthy anymore though, no more than Janos Slynt. The rest can be forgiven, they only followed Thorne because they are scared of him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 02, 2016 8:28 pm

Not a chance. I think this new Jon is going to be ruthless.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 02, 2016 8:29 pm

I actually hope Olly eats a sword tbh, can't see it happening though. Thorne's time is up though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 02, 2016 9:52 pm

ARISE AZOR AHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

cheers
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 02, 2016 9:55 pm

One of the best episodes of GoT easily. Absolutely fantastic

Euron was great. Loved his dialogues
Bran :bow:
Tommen and Cersei scene was GOAT

Theon is easily one of the best actors in the show. See him in the first season and compare him to now. What a great cast. Alfie Allen :bow:

Ramsay has surpassed any villain in the show lmao.

JON SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. After years of speculation ffs.

Bastardbowl is happening ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 02, 2016 9:59 pm

Massively surprised at Roose dying. He was pretty much a huge player. Ramsey will rue that mistake when Jon ruins him 1 on 1

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 02, 2016 10:08 pm

What will happen to the Frey-Bolton-Lannister alliance now that Ramsay killed Walda? I imagine news take a while to travel in westeros, depending on the needs of the plot anyways, but it should be a pretty decisive blow against.

Also Ramsay mentioned the Manderlies as one of his allies. They're in Proud

Pretty hyped for the implication that Meera will need to take Bran somewhere. So he's not going to become a tree?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 02, 2016 10:10 pm

He is an idiot. Roose knew how to play the game. Ramsay is just going off destroy everything just for the sake of a fight.

Entire north will abandon him the minute they see Jon and Sansa.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Immense episode :bow:

King's Landing scenes were excellent. Surprised at the chemistry between Jaime and the High Sparrow. Tommen is such a tragic character. Too soft the world he was born into. LOL at FrankenMountain wrecking naysayers Laughing

Completely taken by surprise on Roose's death. If anything, I think he got off real easy considered the messed up stuff he's done. Deserved far worse than to bleed out like a stuck pig. I would spare a thought for Walda (so naive), but when you marry one of the biggest schemers in Westeros, you have to see something like that coming. Plenty of ways to avoid that fate, but I guess that's why Roose married her anyway. If she had brains, she'd have been unattractive to him.

Iron Islands has every potential to be the goatest portion of this show now. Not exactly what I had expected to see when thinking of Euron, but I think he'll grow on us. I am very interested to see the Kingsmoot. Team Yara all the way FFS.

Tyrion and the dragons FML. Nervy, nervy stuff there, but what does it mean that he was able to not only approach those dragons, but touch them without being hurt? The theories are abound now. I'm not sure I buy the biggest one though. I think he just got lucky that those dragons are as smart as he was though they were.

Learned more about Hodor in 5 minutes than I have in 5 seasons Proud. I wonder if he's that Willas though....judging by the spelling of the name hmm. Great scenes with young Ned, Benjen and Lyanna. Looking forward to more of those flashbacks.

Amazing stuff at Castle Black. The Giant popping that archer's head like a berry on the wall was hilarious. I was not at all surprised that Jon woke up. The camerawork and the acting gave that away clearly. That said, super glad to have him back even if it is going to be Dondarrion style. I think we'll all take that. I personally think he'll spare the others and execute Thorne, then he'll release himself from the Night's Watch and Dolourous Edd becomes Lord Commander Thumbs up
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next