Soul
mr-r34
El Gunner
Jonathan28
BarrileteCosmico
45 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:15 am

Yeah you can watch it as early as Monday morning in the usual websites.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:17 am

Anyone know good downloading sites? not torrents, not streaming
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:27 pm

S6 starts tonight/tomorrow & there's ppl without got avatar smh
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:45 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Im_ready_game_of_thrones
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Can't wait to see my man Tyrion again Molenation Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Casciavit wrote:Can't wait to see my man Tyrion again Molenation Proud

inb4 Olly and Brienne tag team to kill him
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:40 pm

They still aren't as bad as Jojen was. His dialogue with Bran and the others almost gave me cancer.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Change your avy Casc smh
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Can't wait ffs :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Tomorrow ffs Proud Gonna be the best day ever. Atleast that week.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:41 am

My phone's background for the duration of the season.

Here we stand Proud

Spoiler:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:55 am

That last scene

GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 RT0fHpI

As if Stannis didn't suffer enough Laughing

I missed this drinking
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:01 am

Highlight of the episode was Brienne & The Tripod killing Ramsay's elite team & Sansa accepting her into her service.

The rest was piece setting for the rest of the season.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:07 am

I can never fap to Melisandre ever again...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:23 am

M99 wrote:I can never fap to Melisandre ever again...

She became even hotter to me after this

(no homo)
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:26 am

So happy GOAT show is back.

I work with a chick that looks so much like Sansa (Sophie Turner) except with dark hair.

Working on smashing asap

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:33 am

For some reason it felt liberating when they killed the king of Dorne and his son.
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:52 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Highlight of the episode was Brienne & The Tripod killing Ramsay's elite team & Sansa accepting her into her service.

The rest was piece setting for the rest of the season.

"I've seen what his hounds do..."

Vanish in thin air apparently.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:38 am

Damn hype is real son ffs :bow: The year long wait has been dark and full of terrors.

Dat last scene rofl I gotto say I've never had a boner die so quickly in my life. I was thinking to myself about goddam time, it's been a while since we've seen Melisandre naked and bam.

The absolute top bantz between the bloodriders and Khal Moro. Top 5 scene in the episode Laughing

The sand snakes again rofl What an awful group of actors. Made a mockery of what should have been a 'wow' scene. I honestly was taken aback that Doran was killed off. Trystane's death was cool though. Spear right through the *bleep* face from behind. Molenation

More confirmation that I hate Daenarys. Couldn't give a shit about her.

Tyrion got way too little screen time.

Brienne and Sansa scene was cool.

Acting between Jaime and Cersei was top notch.

Ser Allyster Thorne is GOAT. He is the Azor Ahai. :bow:

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:35 am

Havent read or seen any post, but can someone DM me a place that has the episode i can torrent pls? I cant find it anywhere, would appreciate the help
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:47 am

Finally watched it.

I too was shocked at the Dorne scene. Don't know how Dorne is supposed to muster the numbers to take on Lannisters/Tyrells (are they still in an alliance?).

Also, did I miss something? Why would the Lannisters attack the North/Boltons? They can't get past Moat Catlin anyway.

Nothing else really happened in the episode.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:19 pm

As good an opener as could be expected overall.

Who else groaned when Trystane foolishly turned his back on Obera? Natural selection did it's work with him. The Dorne scenes are now much more watchable with that coup having been pulled off.

So glad for the Brienne-Sansa storyline to finally progress meaningfully although it was clearly predictable. I'm a little surprised Ramsey didn't go after her himself, even after mourning Myranda. I don't think Brienne would've been as successful if he had.

As expected, the Dothraki-Dany scenes did not disappoint. The talk those 2 guys were having as they walked her were very reminiscent of what she experienced with Drogo's horde and every bit as hilarious, the only truly humorous scene in an otherwise pretty somber episode. Very interested to see with the Dothraki capital looks like now. I'll be super surprised if Jorah and/or Daario make it out alive with her as well.

King's Landing scenes were good. We all expect there to be war with Dorne over what happened to Myrcella, but not sure we'll see that until the later episodes.  Margaery looks like a caged animal and her mind is always working, really liked her scene with the High Sparrow. I think she'll feign her confession in order to get out. Just not sure if it'll actually happen the way she wants or thinks it will though.

What I learned from Arya's scene is that she'll be just fine. A terrifying way to train someone, but she'll catch on quick. She always does.

I wonder who was watching Tyrion and Varys. Wasn't easy to tell, but with Dany's ships gone, Meereen might've just become truly untenable for Team Dany. The lack of Unsullied around them was eerie.

And then there's Jon Snow. Did anyone else wonder why there wasn't a lot of blood in the snow? Should've been a pretty big puddle of it, even if he had been laying a while before Davos found him. Also, I noticed the shape the blood made when they moved his body. Had to rewind a couple of times, but it looked kinda like a dragon. That will surely fuel the R+L=J theorists, if they saw the same thing too. I personally think Thorne will get his body eventually. Would be interesting to see what happens to the body when it's burnt though. As for Melissandre, never found her particularly attractive anyway so that scene didn't bother me much. If Davos ever found out about that though, that might be the key to eliminating her altogether. I think he will.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:09 pm

McLewis wrote:The Dorne scenes are now much more watchable with that coup having been pulled off.

hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:42 pm

Was too tired to write my thoughts earlier so here we go.

In the usual premiere GoT fashion, it was more a set up episode and we saw the consequences of the S5 finale resolve in the episode rather than all around action we're used to see in the latter episodes.

It had in my opinion the best opening sequence of all seasons with Jon lying on the snow while Ghost is howling in the background. Davos is probably my favourite character right now, "I'd like some mutton" Proud

However Brienne, Sansa, Theon and Podrick had the best scenes of the episode. First that little moment when Theon and Sansa hugged and then Brienne offering her services and Oathkeeper (Ice) to Sansa. I especially loved the parallels between Sansa and Catelyn Stark when Sansa swore to never ask of Brienne something that will dishonor her.

I didn't like the Dorne storyline in S5 because of the Sand Snakes focus and I care about it even less now that the only interesting character there is dead. RIP Prince Doran.

Lena Headey was amazing in this episode, so much emotion in so little screentime. I am now actively rooting for her against Dorne but she still has to deal with the Sparrows first. Speaking of which, I agree with McLewis about Margaery. She will either fake confess to get out or "become" a Sparrow herself, I bet the punishment will be lighter if she does that.

Arya's storyline this season seems more combat-like as opposed to last season's more mysterious one. I think this is what we all hoped for her when Arya got on that ship to Braavos back in S4. She can change faces now, all she needs is to learn some combat tricks and go back to Westeros to wreck some fools.

Tyrions, Varys and Daenerys' storylines as said before all are being set up for future episodes. Tyrion needs to bring back belief among former slaves and stop the Harpy arising until Dany returns with a khalasar.

And lastly, Melisandre is one of the most fascinating characters for me. She has lost all faith in the Lord of Light, that reflects on that scene where she removes her fake appearance. And we all know how Thoros of Myr lost faith before bringing back Beric Dondarrion. Get hype. I just hope they don't drag Jon's comeback any further, E2 will serve fine.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Great opening. Unlike the previous openers this one was a straight catch up to S5 finale. We really are getting close to the end.

North

Second best scene in the episode imo. Loved the scene between Reek Theon and Sansa. The lad finally returned to his former self.

Happy Brienne saved them which I saw coming (lmao the dogs just vanishing like prime lvl 100 rogue)

Pod already learned how to fight and against some of Ramsay's best men lmao k m8

Also we still haven't seen Stannis body. Did Brienne really kill him or not? Need to see it. Don't want some fake bs explanation.

Wall
My favorite and what I was most excited for. The opening of Jon's dead body, Ghost howling, Davos running to the body :bow:

And yeah don't know what was up with the blood thing it looked wierd. I'm gonna look at it later.

Jon's revival is so obvious I just don't hope they drag it on. What i'm wondering though is that will Thorne get the body? Will the wildning come rescue Davos team?

Also that last scene freaked me out. Was so perfectly executed especially with the goat lord of the light theme song. Might see her revive Jon after she restore her faith like Thoros or something.

Dorne

Decent. I don't get the hate for Dorne & the sand snakes. They aren't good or bad lol

I like that they killed Doran and his son now we'll see Dorne go at war against the Lannisters.

Danny

Ugh hated her arc since S2. Just boring, crap etc.

Only looking forward to see how Vaes Dothrak look like. She can't come to Westeros soon enough ffs

Kings Landing
Love how Cerci mentioned the prophecy when she was a kid :bow:
Can't wait for Lannisters & Tyrells vs the sparrow's with The mountain at their side Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Melisandre GAME OF THRONES - PART 6 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 1XdWgW4
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next