windkick
BarrileteCosmico
Myesyats
neuro11
Beautiful Football
25 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 06, 2015 4:44 pm

My prediction for this game :-

Barcelona(4) - Bayern(2)

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL | 1/2 (1st Leg) | FC Barcelona vs FC Bayern Munich

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 06, 2015 4:54 pm

I'm not sure it's going to be that open tbh hmm I'd love to be wrong though, the more goals the better as far as i'm concerned.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by MSN FTW Wed May 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Argh. I'm a bit worried about the game. Pep haunts me, so does Thiago.
I'm not entirely sure it'll be a thriller. It can very well be a snoozefest, a war for posession.
MSN FTW
MSN FTW
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 06, 2015 5:32 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Even Real is now a better possession team than you tbh :coffee:

Are you sure you'll beat us on the possession statistics at the end of the game?

I'm not sure of anything.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 06, 2015 5:49 pm

windkick wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:https://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/595158978784407553

Oh f them. Trying to rub it in our face that they have Thiago by showing him doing some tricks most guys on our team can also do? Stupid shit
This really annoys me. I was just happy to be at this stage after the way we've played at times this season and the fact we won nothing last season. But now I want us to beat them.

Chill Laughing

It's just a bit of "banter".
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Hopefully whoever wins between you two goes on to win the CL.

The thought of Allegri winning CL and Madrid retaining makes me sick to my stomach.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Even Real is now a better possession team than you tbh :coffee:

Are you sure you'll beat us on the possession statistics at the end of the game?

I'm not sure of anything.

Neither am I. It's one of those 'once in a lifetime' ties. You wait for it with bated breath not knowing what can possibly happen.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed May 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Casciavit wrote:The thought of Allegri winning CL makes me sick to my stomach.

When Allegri was appointed by Juventus I wasn't thrilled to bits but he has already performed beyond my best expectations.

I do feel though that Milan (or shall I say specifically Berlusconi) were very unfair to Allegri. When he had a good team in his first season he delivered the title. Then his team was weakened but he still didn't do too badly. Very few coaches could have gotten more out of that team than he did. Still he was never appreciated and lamentably criticized. He's a coach who has to work with the players he gets, not the re-incarnation of Jesus Christ.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Regarding "why did Thiago leave Barca", he gave an interview:

Would he be alongside Messi tonight if Guardiola had still been in charge at the Nou Camp? “Pep has always had a lot of faith in me, and me in him, so if he was still the coach then yes, probably,” the midfielder says. “But going over the past doesn’t help you with the future and I’m just lucky enough to be here now with him at Bayern.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/thiago-alcantara-interview-where-pep-guardiola-goes-i-follow-10227211.html

Save to say he doesn't give a f about Bayern either and will be gone the moment Pep leaves.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 06, 2015 6:12 pm

What's wrong with that? he's a professional, he should do what he thinks is best for his career.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 06, 2015 6:13 pm

Where did I say anything is wrong with that? At best it's strange that a player would be so attached to a single coach. But "wrong"? No.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Fair enough, i misinterpreted the wording of the post.

My bad.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Casciavit wrote:Hopefully whoever wins between you two goes on to win the CL.

The thought of Allegri winning CL and Madrid retaining makes me sick to my stomach.

Casc ffs Proud

It would be a shame if the most mythical achievement in clu football is achieved by a team that isn't even one of the best in the last 5 years let alone of all time. Saying that, it would be fitting as Madrid are Madrid, the Biggest club in the world achieving it would fit the Madrid historical narrative.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 06, 2015 6:25 pm

I expect a similar game to that of Barcelona vs Madrid a few weeks ago with Bayern dominating in possession and having most of the chances. The Germans will make sure MSN don't see much of the ball.

Rakitić needs to be dropped for this game. He just doesn't have the ability or confidence to play possession football under pressure. He'll be exposed today, as he was against Madrid. While a great player he is not fit to play these kind of games in this team.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 06, 2015 6:27 pm

danyjr wrote:I expect a similar game to that of Barcelona vs Madrid a few weeks ago with Bayern dominating in possession and having most of the chances. The Germans will make sure MSN don't see much of the ball.

Rakitić needs to be dropped for this game. He just doesn't have the ability or confidence to play possession football under pressure. He'll be exposed today, as he was against Madrid. While a great player he is not fit to play these kind of games in this team.

So nothing like the Madrid game then?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - Alves Pique Mascherano Alba - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar

As expected.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 06, 2015 6:51 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
Casciavit wrote:The thought of Allegri winning CL makes me sick to my stomach.

When Allegri was appointed by Juventus I wasn't thrilled to bits but he has already performed beyond my best expectations.

I do feel though that Milan (or shall I say specifically Berlusconi) were very unfair to Allegri. When he had a good team in his first season he delivered the title. Then his team was weakened but he still didn't do too badly. Very few coaches could have gotten more out of that team than he did. Still he was never appreciated and lamentably criticized. He's a coach who has to work with the players he gets, not the re-incarnation of Jesus Christ.

Since I don't want to derail the thread all I'll say is that Allegri many made many mistakes at Milan, and his mistakes should not be negated just because Juve have one foot in the finals.

Credit to him and Juve, but he made many questionable decisions at Milan even with our crappy board and poor players (2013-2014).
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Wtf at our bench

1. Bravo
2. Adriano
3. Vermaelen
4 Bartra
5. Xavi
6. Rafinha
7. Pedro

What in world do we need 3 defenders on the bench for...and how did Vermelean, who hasn't even played a second with us, drop Matthieu?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 06, 2015 7:21 pm

I think Mathieu is injured.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:So nothing like the Madrid game then?

On the contrary, watch the match until the 60th minute. It was all Madrid and then a goal from Suárez which came out of nowhere changed the match.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed May 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Alba :facepalm:

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 06, 2015 8:36 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Alba :facepalm:
Out of all people? Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed May 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Well he has been the most useless.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed May 06, 2015 8:45 pm

I get playing direct to exploit them but we have messed up a lot of chances by rushing plays.Patient play would have led to better openings.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 06, 2015 9:16 pm

messixaviesta wrote:I read an article by 'Sid Lowe' about how there are fragments within Barcelona who hate Pep Guardiola and will not welcome him warmly. Maybe I'll share the link some time as I don't have it now.

Link? While Sid is generally reliable he sometimes takes what the Spanish press reports as face value, even if there are no quotes or named sources.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 06, 2015 9:21 pm

MEEESSIIIIII!!!

Alves just got his renewal
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next