djfawnz
juvealbanian
salmano9
DeviAngel
dronte
40 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 16 Empty Re: - | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -

Post by Juveman17 Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:33 am

"Tonight, for a moment there, I almost believed." - Gianluigi Buffon

ffs Sad Sad Sad

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 16 Empty Re: - | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -

Post by zenmaster Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:17 am

Thank you Juventus and Congratulation for such massive performance.

Beating Madrid in both legs and giving everything at Finals. Truly remarkable.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:53 am

Juveman17 wrote:This loss hurts so much.......... I couldn't take watching the look on Pirlo and Buffon's faces as they cried Sad

I know that we will come back stronger and have a bright future in front of us but I can't help myself in thinking what if....

Bright future? Your squads average age is 30... lol

Juve put up a great fight and gave Barca a good game. Congrats Juve fans. It was a much better final than last years one.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:18 am

Uh, we do have a bright future. Only buffon pirlo and barzagli are in thr wrong side of 30. We still have marchisio pogba vidal chiellini bonucci lich sturaro pereyra morata DYBALA. This is without adding that we are very wealthy, in the big 4 of Europe now and able to attract any WC player. A very good base.

Ignorants are still talking how Serie A is full of old people and nobody scores. Yet our average age of the league and goals scored is lower/higher than premier........
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am

djfawnz wrote:Uh, we do have a bright future. Only buffon pirlo and barzagli are in thr wrong side of 30. We still have marchisio pogba vidal chiellini bonucci lich sturaro pereyra morata DYBALA. This is without adding that we are very wealthy, in the big 4 of Europe now and able to attract any WC player. A  very good base.

Ignorants are still talking how Serie A is full of old people and nobody scores. Yet our average age of the league and goals scored is lower/higher than premier........

best not to take him serious, he is a troll from the barca section (just have a good look at is posts regarding Juve/Serie A)
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:26 am

Not gonna take this further as it's going into the wrong direction.

Just gonna say that Neymar+Suarez (or Messi+Suarez or Neymar+Messi - however you like it) got more goals in the CL than the entire Juve team.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:29 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:best not to take him serious, he is a troll from the barca section (just have a good look at is posts regarding Juve/Serie A)

I'm not a troll... Rolling Eyes

Just because I think that Juve doesnt really have a bright future makes me a troll? Makes sense.

Pogba is leaving, Vidal is also chased by the top flight clubs, Pirlo is a grandpa (same with Buffon), Tevez already 31... just few examples
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:31 am

MSN can suck my @#$ for all i care dude. Even the Higuain's brother, Fede, who plays for MLS would start banging goals playing in La Liga, let alone in Barcelona. Any of Barca's defender or midfielder would have to FIGHT for their place if they joined Juventus now, yet if Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba, Barz, BonBon or Lich went to Barca, they would be selling players to accomodate them. Oh right, they cant buy players, because Barca are the most corrupt team in the world (not an opinion, just a fact). Who knows how much Rossell and Bartomeu paid to the ref to not call any penalty for Juve.

Are you sure you are a Barca fan? You look like british Real Madrid butthurt fan.

DEVI DISSAPEAR THIS FOOL.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:33 am

Pogba is leaving?!?!?! Vidal is being chased by top teams? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. THIS DUDE READS TOO MUCH GOAL.COM. YOU CANT GO BIGGER AFTER JOINING JUVENTUS MY FRIEND Wink
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:44 am

What the hell.... I know you're butthurt that we spanked you yesterday but...

Be careful with your 25% big boy.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:11 pm

@linetty,seriously kid,if you do not have anything constructive to post,please do not post here.

There's a Barca section specifically for you others and you can gloat about the victory as much as you please.

I have a good impression of Barcelona fans on this forum and i hope to not change it even if there are glory hunting little Messi pansy boys like you and others who have just registered onto this forum.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Lol S, dont waste your time brah. He is a closet Bale/RM fan. Wouldnt be surprised if he is like a Liverpool fan.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:24 pm

I didn't say anything bad about Juventus... Why so awkward and jelly?

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:25 pm

djfawnz wrote:He is a closet Bale/RM fan. Wouldnt be surprised if he is like a Liverpool fan.

You got me. I wanted it to be kept secret but... it is what it is.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:42 pm

Congrats on the season, lads.

You did this league proud. Never think otherwise.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:47 pm

Respect to a team full of Champions. Never gave up and never lost belief.

:bow:
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:03 pm

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 16 24vs4ux

I still feel like this....

Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:09 pm

sportsczy wrote:Why in the world did Pirlo start... someone explain this to me. That cost Juve more than anything else. Marchisio could cover the entire middle himself and Pogba couldn't leave Messi who was on his side obviously. Created imbalance defensively... and he did close to nothing on the attack.

This is the final and in matches like these you need experience. The main reason Barca won yesterday was because they had more experience than us. I would start him as well tbh... He played excellent tbh, and had some great passes, and I did not see him do his mistakes he did previously.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:13 pm

linetty wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:best not to take him serious, he is a troll from the barca section (just have a good look at is posts regarding Juve/Serie A)

Just because I think that Juve doesnt really have a bright future makes me a troll? Makes sense.

Pogba is leaving, Vidal is also chased by the top flight clubs, Pirlo is a grandpa (same with Buffon), Tevez already 31... just few examples

Hmmm... All this and you don't call yourself a troll you  ignorant piece of &%$*#? Go back and suck MSN's #@&* in the Barca section...

Last edited by salmano9 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:15 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 16 24vs4ux

I still feel like this....

Sad

I don't tbh Sad I still feel proud and happy no matter what. We will come back stronger.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:38 pm

salmano9 wrote:
linetty wrote:

Hmmm... All this and you don't call yourself a troll you  ignorant piece of &%$*#? Go back and suck MSN's #@&* in the Barca section...

LOL Salmano, take it easy. Don't listen to that clown. A person who thinks Juventus doesn't have a future and that the team is old just doesn't watch Juve, Serie A or even futbol. He is probably a plastic cup fan.

Let me ask you this Salmano (and this goes to everybody)

If 12 months ago when Allegri recently joined, I would have told you we are going get to CL final with Allegri and our team, would you have believe me?

this has been an extraordinary year, lets keep growing.

And Devi, I feel ya. I'm still bummed out but look at the bright side bro. We are back in the top 4 of Europe. People will show the respect we deserve now.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:02 pm

I feel proud for what we achieved this season...we are back on european elite group of teams and we will stay here for long Smile
Only thing I felt bad is for Pirlo and Buffon who missed a chance to win a historic treble...however we restored our reputation on highest levels and we did far better than haters expected.

Let haters celebrate our losses since they can't celebrate their victories...we will come back stronger.

Forza Juve and respect to all players,coach and staff.I'm sure they will be working to assure Juve at least visits quarter-finals more often.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:12 pm

linetty wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:This loss hurts so much.......... I couldn't take watching the look on Pirlo and Buffon's faces as they cried Sad

I know that we will come back stronger and have a bright future in front of us but I can't help myself in thinking what if....

Bright future? Your squads average age is 30... lol

Juve put up a great fight and gave Barca a good game. Congrats Juve fans. It was a much better final than last years one.

You clearly don't know anything, then. If you weren't ignorant, you would know we already have youngsters such as Dybala, Pogba, Stuaro, Coman, and Morata. Not to mention we already co-own half of the young players in Italy with names such as Zaza, Berardi, and Rugani that will quite possibly be Juventus starters in the oncoming years. Our age is high due to our list of veteran players: Buffon (37), Pirlo (36), Barzagli (34), Evra (34). We still have plenty of players around the ages of 26-30 that are core veterans now of this team yet are all still around the age of 27. So yes, our future is bright.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:13 pm

McLewis wrote:Congrats on the season, lads.

You did this league proud. Never think otherwise.

Thanks McLewis Smile
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:15 pm

djfawnz wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
linetty wrote:

LOL Salmano, take it easy. Don't listen to that clown. A person who thinks Juventus doesn't have a future and that the team is old just doesn't watch Juve, Serie A or even futbol. He is probably a plastic cup fan.

Let me ask you this Salmano (and this goes to everybody)

If 12 months ago when Allegri recently joined, I would have told you we are going get to CL final with Allegri and our team, would you have believe me?

this has been an extraordinary year, lets keep growing.

And Devi, I feel ya. I'm still bummed out but look at the bright side bro. We are back in the top 4 of Europe. People will show the respect we deserve now.

No one would have believed it, especially that it is his first season and everyone, including me, expected vidal or pogba would leave at the start when Conte first left. We had created a solid foundation of Conte which helped us a lot this year. We became more united and more advanced with tactics. We got the motivation we needed from Conte, and now we get the tactics genius from Allegri.

I believe that next year we would have less difficulties in Europe and we could reach the final, even if we face the top clubs early.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Since our turning point in Europe which was the defeat against Olympiacos, we have grown a big deal and I'm 100% sure we will continue to do so.

We have returned to the elite, and we will remain with the elite.

Couldn't be prouder for being a Juventino.

Fino alla fine.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next