McLewis
rwo power
sportsczy
51 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

US Presidential Race - Page 32 Empty Re: US Presidential Race

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:17 am

Hilary is not a progressive by any means, she's a fraudgressive. However, CBarca I didn't know about that, so thanks for telling me. I thought he was pretty moderate but the GOP is even more messed up then I thought.

Also, on another note, Trump is just as much of a liar lol. So any republican insulting her should probably look at their own party.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:33 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Hilary is not a progressive by any means, she's a fraudgressive. However, CBarca I didn't know about that, so thanks for telling me. I thought he was pretty moderate but the GOP is even more messed up then I thought.

Also, on another note, Trump is just as much of a liar lol. So any republican insulting her should probably look at their own party.

Of course she is a progressive. She went undercover in the 70's to prove that Schools in the south were still trying to fight integration under Civil rights icon Marian Wright Edelman. Saying she isn't a progressive is simply False. She has grown on issues like any reasonable politician has. Also it must be noted that Sanders agrees with her 90+% of the time on issues. If she is a "fraudgressive", then he pretty much is too by association.

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:27 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Hilary is not a progressive by any means, she's a fraudgressive. However, CBarca I didn't know about that, so thanks for telling me. I thought he was pretty moderate but the GOP is even more messed up then I thought.

Hillary and Bernie voted the same way in the Senate 93% of the time. And part of the remaining 7% was her voting more progressively on gun legislation.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:17 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:

Hillary and Bernie voted the same way in the Senate 93% of the time. And part of the remaining 7% was her voting more progressively on gun legislation.

I feel she is going to nail him to the cross on that again tonight.

Sanders has been talking sideways since the last debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Idiotic misogynistic uncle Chan Paul Song called Hillary Clinton a corporate whore

Were they whores when they flew half way across the world to get your wife's little sister out of a north korean Labor camp? Uncle Chan just ended any political career he could have had Laughing Laughing Laughing

Asian twitter going in

US Presidential Race - Page 32 13015448_1139961832692439_6743224456563305781_n

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:43 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:

They are right 93% & rest 7% is guns where she is more progressive.

So was voting against the Iraq Vote count among the 93%?
Voting against Bernie's Climate Change Plane/Tax on Carbon?

I could go on & on - Don't lie - We have enough lies with Clinton - We don't need more in this forum

Last edited by footyfan01 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
footyfan01 wrote:Clinton has got massively negative & has implied Sanders is not qualified 3 times along with many disparaging comments from her & her surrogates. She ran a very dirty campaign against Obama as well & she has started it now.

Sad part is you have possibly the most iconic Presidents who is by far the most electable Democrat in 30-40 years. The person who can reverse the Reagan era which destroyed the Democrats for decades & neither Obama nor Clinton could do anything about it.

Clinton is hated by the majority of people, record unfavorables apart from Trump, 2/3rd consider her dishonest & she has no support outside the Dem base. It looks like the GOP will have a brokered convention & may chose another guy other than Trump. Clinton is losing to both Cruz & Kasich in most polls & with a moderate GOP guy, she has no chance.

It is weird that Bernie is sweeping young voters who don't vote, winning 70-80% of the Independents, winning big among conservatives who are disgusted with dishonest bought politicians.

I remember Obama & Edwards calling her unelectable in 08. She is 1000 times worse a candidate than she was in 08.

The Dems are essentially handing over the race to the GOP!

The idea that Hillary is hated by a majority seems to be a myth when you consider she has more votes than anybody else, republican or democrat, during this primary season.

I don't see some handpicked convention candidate, who will have none of trumps supporters, would be able to beat Hillary.

This is pretty basic stuff & an incredibly ridiculous logic. I mean I can't believe Clinton managed to convince people using this dumb a logic.

Hillary gets 20-30% of the independents who are like 40% of the electorate. She is losing Conservative voters minded voters 2-1 to Sanders in GOP states like Idaho, Utah etc. GOP hates her like anything. In different polls, people who consider her dishonest, lier etc range from 55% to 67% odd. This is unheard of apart from Trump.

She is also winning among core Democratic Voters & has no appeal outside it. Outside the Dem Base she has no appeal & she is only winning because Black people like mad are voting for her 8 to 2 odd. The argument about more votes is an incredibly weird argument given by the Clinton campaign considering GOP had 17 candidates dividing the votes & we had closed primaries with registration dates 8 months ago like NY where people who want to vote even can't. It's just wrong to say someone with 0 appeal outside the Dem base is a great candidate because she wins 55% of the small Dem Base!

The idea that Trump supporters will chose Hillary over a GOP guy is ridiculous - A section of them won't vote at worst but I mean Hillary is beyond despised by the GOP - They consider her a criminal who should be in prison.

This is not to say Hillary won't win the GE - In the end the GOP party is becoming more fringe day by day & this election will certainly go to the Dems with a Trump/Cruz extremist right wing person in the GOP.

But if anyone can lose to the GOP this time & make the election close, it's HRC - I remember Obama & Edwards clearly said she is not electable in the GE!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Repeat!!!!

Last edited by footyfan01 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Idiotic misogynistic uncle Chan Paul Song called Hillary Clinton a corporate whore

Were they whores when they flew half way across the world to get your wife's little sister out of a north korean Labor camp? Uncle Chan just ended any political career he could have had Laughing Laughing Laughing

Asian twitter going in

US Presidential Race - Page 32 13015448_1139961832692439_6743224456563305781_n

It's like 3 random oldies in Twitter posting this pic probably!

And this guy apologized for calling people who take money "Democratic Whores" for money- He did not call Hillary a whore - Don't lie. Either ways it was an inappropriate & unacceptable comment. Bernie criticized him strongly - Huge difference between Hillary & Bernie - Hillary's surrogates make attacks & she patronizes them - Bernie admonishes them for this stuff.

Also don't play the North Korea card. She was Secretary of State - It was her job!

Bill Clinton did not go & magically cure anything - A deal was negotiated & they asked for a Well Established famous politician like Bill to be there to carry it out - Bill happily obliged, roamed around in North Korea & took some photos & came back home.

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:11 pm

While I would disagree with Hillary being "unelectable" or not having a general election appeal, I also don't think the whole "she has more votes than anyone in the primaries" logic really works for the same reason that Trump would get destroyed in a general election (imo).

The primary electorate is far different than the general election electorate.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:56 pm

footyfan01 wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
footyfan01 wrote:Clinton has got massively negative & has implied Sanders is not qualified 3 times along with many disparaging comments from her & her surrogates. She ran a very dirty campaign against Obama as well & she has started it now.

Sad part is you have possibly the most iconic Presidents who is by far the most electable Democrat in 30-40 years. The person who can reverse the Reagan era which destroyed the Democrats for decades & neither Obama nor Clinton could do anything about it.

Clinton is hated by the majority of people, record unfavorables apart from Trump, 2/3rd consider her dishonest & she has no support outside the Dem base. It looks like the GOP will have a brokered convention & may chose another guy other than Trump. Clinton is losing to both Cruz & Kasich in most polls & with a moderate GOP guy, she has no chance.

It is weird that Bernie is sweeping young voters who don't vote, winning 70-80% of the Independents, winning big among conservatives who are disgusted with dishonest bought politicians.

I remember Obama & Edwards calling her unelectable in 08. She is 1000 times worse a candidate than she was in 08.

The Dems are essentially handing over the race to the GOP!

The idea that Hillary is hated by a majority seems to be a myth when you consider she has more votes than anybody else, republican or democrat, during this primary season.

I don't see some handpicked convention candidate, who will have none of trumps supporters, would be able to beat Hillary.

This is pretty basic stuff & an incredibly ridiculous logic. I mean I can't believe Clinton managed to convince people using this dumb a logic.

Hillary gets 20-30% of the independents who are like 40% of the electorate. She is losing Conservative voters minded voters 2-1 to Sanders in GOP states like Idaho, Utah etc. GOP hates her like anything. In different polls, people who consider her dishonest, lier etc range from 55% to 67% odd. This is unheard of apart from Trump.

She is also winning among core Democratic Voters & has no appeal outside it. Outside the Dem Base she has no appeal & she is only winning because Black people like mad are voting for her 8 to 2 odd. The argument about more votes is an incredibly weird argument given by the Clinton campaign considering GOP had 17 candidates dividing the votes & we had closed primaries with registration dates 8 months ago like NY where people who want to vote even can't. It's just wrong to say someone with 0 appeal outside the Dem base is a great candidate because she wins 55% of the small Dem Base!

The idea that Trump supporters will chose Hillary over a GOP guy is ridiculous - A section of them won't vote at worst but I mean Hillary is beyond despised by the GOP - They consider her a criminal who should be in prison.

This is not to say Hillary won't win the GE - In the end the GOP party is becoming more fringe day by day & this election will certainly go to the Dems with a Trump/Cruz extremist right wing person in the GOP.

But if anyone can lose to the GOP this time & make the election close, it's HRC - I remember Obama & Edwards clearly said she is not electable in the GE!

They are all liars to be honest. I would questions the population if they didnt think she was. The fact of the matter is even if trump people don't show vote at all, it holds well for her in the general election as you pointed out. She has this in the bag as long as the core of our party shows up, and we will for Hillary. Very Happy

Hillary of 08 was unelectable in the general, but she has completely flipped the script now. She learned from that loss, and is now running a pretty good campaign.

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:47 pm

- Sanders vs Greenspan

- Sanders on Iraq War

This guy is a prophet sometimes it seems!

Classic videos & One for the ages - People 20 years down the line should see this too - This man could be one of the greatest president's with FDR n Abe n others!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:54 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
footyfan01 wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

They are all liars to be honest. I would questions the population if they didnt think she was. The fact of the matter is even if trump people don't show vote at all, it holds well for her in the general election as you pointed out. She has this in the bag as long as the core of our party shows up, and we will for Hillary. Very Happy

Hillary of 08 was unelectable in the general, but she has completely flipped the script now. She learned from that loss, and is now running a pretty good campaign.

I don't think you realize this - I supported Hillary over Obama in 08, atleast in large parts of the campaign early on. I felt bad when she lost.

She was 100 times a better candidate than 08, she should be embarrassed seeing herself in 16 - It's not even a debate - We have the biggest hacks of Clinton in 1 forum(you can google) & they would support Clinton if she shot someone & they admit (most) that she is a much weaker & worse candidate.

She never had this high an unfavorables, this is historic. Most people said she is dishonest & a lier. This was not a problem in 08. There are many other issues.

At this point she should pray Trump is the nominee because poll after poll an extremist right wing candidate like Cruz is beating her, tying or losing by 1-2% points.

The GOP are praying she is the candidate now & she should pray Trump is.

Anyways with the email thing, i am not sure that she can be a candidate - There is a very big chance that she is guilty & the FBI is likely to question her.

The Top Secret 22 emails were almost definitely classified then, Bryan Pagliano her IT guy who migrated her server got immunity, the hacker who hacked her staff's emails & exposed her has been extradited. Already classified info about throwing gvts. is with her staff's email. She is in deep trouble.

The Clinton foundation with the money she received from Saudis n everyone with messages to overthrow Assad n stuff - Everything will come out in the GE. The Clinton foundation is the biggest source of corruption there is.

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:18 pm

footyfan01 wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
footyfan01 wrote:

I don't think you realize this - I supported Hillary over Obama in 08, atleast in large parts of the campaign early on. I felt bad when she lost.

She was 100 times a better candidate than 08, she should be embarrassed seeing herself in 16 - It's not even a debate - We have the biggest hacks of Clinton in 1 forum(you can google) & they would support Clinton if she shot someone & they admit (most) that she is a much weaker & worse candidate.

She never had this high an unfavorables, this is historic. Most people said she is dishonest & a lier. This was not a problem in 08. There are many other issues.

At this point she should pray Trump is the nominee because poll after poll an extremist right wing candidate like Cruz is beating her, tying or losing by 1-2% points.

Anyways with the email thing, i am not sure that she can be a candidate - There is a very big chance that she is guilty & the FBI is likely to question her.

The Top Secret 22 emails were almost definitely classified then, Bryan Pagliano her IT guy who migrated her server got immunity, the hacker who hacked her staff's emails & exposed her has been extradited. Already classified info about throwing gvts. is with her staff's email. She is in deep trouble.

The Clinton foundation with the money she received from Saudis n everyone with messages to overthrow Assad n stuff - Everything will come out in the GE. The Clinton foundation is the biggest source of corruption there is.

Do you really think the email thing would stick though? In a general election with the average 40-50 year old? It seems like a smoking gun over an issue the vast majority of the electorate understands a little of. The big issue was Benghazi, and she weathered that storm.

Also by better now I mean as far as running her campaign. She's polished it a lot better than she did in 08. Going for minority groups,working the fence of her crossover appeal, and suring up her super delegates so that they are in step. She learned a lot from losing in 08.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:26 pm

Clinton is dangerously hawkish on foreign policy, her stance on Israel is pretty much the same as any Republican candidate.

Bernie was basically saying that the Palestinians deserve to be treated with dignity and respect but Hillary was going to such great lengths to defend Israel and Netanyahu for "defending themselves." He didn't even say anything anti-Zionist. You can be a Zionist and pro-Israel while staying rational and without being racist, they can work hand in hand. But Hillary doesn't even try to hide how controlled she is by special interests.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Pedram wrote:Clinton is dangerously hawkish on foreign policy, her stance on Israel is pretty much the same as any Republican candidate.

Bernie was basically saying that the Palestinians deserve to be treated with dignity and respect but Hillary was going to such great lengths to defend Israel and Netanyahu for "defending themselves." He didn't even say anything anti-Zionist. You can be a Zionist and pro-Israel while staying rational and without being racist, they can work hand in hand. But Hillary doesn't even try to hide how controlled she is by special interests.

Didnt she lead talks for the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas in 2012?

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:33 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Pedram wrote:Clinton is dangerously hawkish on foreign policy, her stance on Israel is pretty much the same as any Republican candidate.

Didnt she lead talks for the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas in 2012?

That was her job & she didn't do much of a job - Her bullying of Palestinian though aggravates that conflict

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:41 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
footyfan01 wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Do you really think the email thing would stick though? In a general election with the average 40-50 year old? It seems like a smoking gun over an issue the vast majority of the electorate understands a little of. The big issue was Benghazi, and she weathered that storm.

Also by better now I mean as far as running her campaign. She's polished it a lot better than she did in 08. Going for minority groups,working the fence of her crossover appeal, and suring up her super delegates so that they are in step. She learned a lot from losing in 08.

Benghazi was a non-issue but Clinton would highlight it to show her tenacious it is. No1 gives a damn about Benghazi, it only plays to her hands.

The email is a Federal Criminal Investigation - I am not talking about it being a political issue - If she is guilty, she may go to prison or Obama may pardon her but in that case she has to step down for politics & leave as a disgraced politician.

I am not looking it as a political issue - Sure if she is not guilty the GOP will hammer her on her callousness & flouting the law but it won't stick - If she is guilty, she is over.

And she has lost whites this time. She lost Asian Americans in Hawaii pretty bad & from the last 30 days as Bernie gets his message out, he is losing all demographics. He is losing Under 30 by getting only 15% of votes, losing Under 45.

In 08 she won Hispanics & got close to 65-70% of the votes, this time Hispanics are evenly split & she has lost Hispanics in many states. She is losing among Muslims.

She is only here because Bill was said to be the 1st black President, she is playing the Obama card & running for Obama's 3rd term - She is getting 80% of the Black vote which is huge in a Dem primary (but irrelevant in a GE as it is smaller % wise & it goes 90% to the Dem for any candidate).

So I don't think she is a stronger candidate, she is clearl worse - She just got Obama's black votes!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:52 am

Seems Chinese hate Trump but they dislike Clinton even more, Trump beats Clinton on a poll among Chinese people despite attacking China so many times!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:23 am

footyfan01 wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:

They are right 93% & rest 7% is guns where she is more progressive.

So was voting against the Iraq Vote count among the 93%?
Voting against Bernie's Climate Change Plane/Tax on Carbon?

I could go on & on - Don't lie - We have enough lies with Clinton - We don't need more in this forum

I didn't lie about anything. Its a fact. The time they spent in the senate together they voted the same way 93% of the time. Picking out a single vote from 2002, doesn't change their similar voting records; especially considering Bernie was not a senator at that time.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:11 pm

footyfan01 wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
footyfan01 wrote:

Benghazi was a non-issue but Clinton would highlight it to show her tenacious it is. No1 gives a damn about Benghazi, it only plays to her hands.

The email is a Federal Criminal Investigation - I am not talking about it being a political issue - If she is guilty, she may go to prison or Obama may pardon her but in that case she has to step down for politics & leave as a disgraced politician.

I am not looking it as a political issue - Sure if she is not guilty the GOP will hammer her on her callousness & flouting the law but it won't stick - If she is guilty, she is over.

And she has lost whites this time. She lost Asian Americans in Hawaii pretty bad & from the last 30 days as Bernie gets his message out, he is losing all demographics. He is losing Under 30 by getting only 15% of votes, losing Under 45.

In 08 she won Hispanics & got close to 65-70% of the votes, this time Hispanics are evenly split & she has lost Hispanics in many states. She is losing among Muslims.

She is only here because Bill was said to be the 1st black President, she is playing the Obama card & running for Obama's 3rd term - She is getting 80% of the Black vote which is huge in a Dem primary (but irrelevant in a GE as it is smaller % wise & it goes 90% to the Dem for any candidate).

So I don't think she is a stronger candidate, she is clearl worse - She just got Obama's black votes!

The average voter cares more about Citizens dying on her watch than they do about her using an insecure email server though. They understand the former more. I don't see the FBI indicting her either.

She is doing pretty well among whites. She won Iowa, and picks up a decent amount in other states. Of course she won't win whites the same way she won against Obama because she is not running against a minority candidate, but against a guy who has a strong populist message which resonates with whites. The fact that she is going against a different type of politician this time doesn't mean she is a worse candidate this time around.

She won Asians in Nevada and Illinois. Hawaii was a blowout for Sanders, but they have a completely different viewpoint being a majority group historically on the island compared to Asians in the mainland. The big thing will be to see how Historically Asian areas in NY will vote tuesday.

Sanders vote against the Dream act, and dumping Nuclear material in poor Mexican areas, crushed him with Hispanics in Texas, and will probably do the same with California as seeing as Dolores Huerta has came out against him and perceived racism against immigrants in his campaign. I will submit he does seem more popular with non-Mexican latinos, but Mexicans are the big block.

The largest Muslim base in America are African American muslims, and she is dominating that group so I don't think it is completely fair to say she is losing the muslim vote. She also seems to be more popular with Jewish voters than Sanders, which is kind of shocking when you consider Sanders is Jewish and from a Jewish(at that time) neighborhood in Brooklyn. In fact she has an almost big as lead with Jews in his  birth state as she had with African Americans over him in the south.
https://twitter.com/mmurraypolitics/status/720719132812001280

He can't beat Hillary with two of the most reliably democratic groups in the country. With one he and his family being a part of Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:34 pm

I was talking about Hillary's un-favorability rating, the general public considering her dishonest, fraud, lier, etc.

Well a new NBC poll came out. And this is freaking NY - Her home state & the bed of Democrats where there is nothing called a strong GOP - It's a blue bastion.

And here the numbers -

Kasich - +13
Sanders - +9
Cruz - -23
Clinton - -24
Trump - -41

I mean this is her home state where she was a senator, if this is her condition in NY where there is no GOP, can you imagine in the rest of the states?

Interesting her numbers are in a free fall, Bernie had like record highs, +80 odd in his home state!

Hillary should pray that Trump is the nominee as she is by far the worst Democratic nominee in decades for a GE - If you a decent moderate GOP guy, she is toast - It's over!

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:51 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
footyfan01 wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

The average voter cares more about Citizens dying on her watch than they do about her using an insecure email server though. They understand the former more. I don't see the FBI indicting her either.

She is doing pretty well among whites. She won Iowa, and picks up a decent amount in other states. Of course she won't win whites the same way she won against Obama because she is not running against a minority candidate, but against a guy who has a strong populist message which resonates with whites. The fact that she is going against a different type of politician this time doesn't mean she is a worse candidate this time around.

She won Asians in Nevada and Illinois. Hawaii was a blowout for Sanders, but they have a completely different viewpoint being a majority group historically on the island compared to Asians in the mainland. The big thing will be to see how Historically Asian areas in NY will vote tuesday.

Sanders vote against the Dream act, and dumping Nuclear material in poor Mexican areas, crushed him with Hispanics in Texas, and will probably do the same with California as seeing as Dolores Huerta has came out against him and perceived racism against immigrants in his campaign. I will submit he does seem more popular with non-Mexican latinos, but Mexicans are the big block.

The largest Muslim base in America are African American muslims, and she is dominating that group so I don't think it is completely fair to say she is losing the muslim vote. She also seems to be more popular with Jewish voters than Sanders, which is kind of shocking when you consider Sanders is Jewish and from a Jewish(at that time) neighborhood in Brooklyn. In fact she has an almost big as lead with Jews in his  birth state as she had with African Americans over him in the south.
https://twitter.com/mmurraypolitics/status/720719132812001280

He can't beat Hillary with two of the most reliably democratic groups in the country. With one he and his family being a part of Shocked

She did not win Iowa - She got around 4 State Level Delagates with winning 6/6 Coin flips. And O'Malley's delegates 0.5% is bigger than her lead - Also Caucuses have 2nd round CD, State level delegation to chose delagations.

And her supporters don't show up - There is no enthusiasm. If you are unaware Sanders has won both Iowa & Nevada & by a good amount as Hillary's CD wise delegates didn't show up to the next round.

When it comes to the Asian vote, there was no separate poll for Asians in either Illinois & Nevada but in both cases Sanders had a very narrow edge/win in both whites & hispanic votes as per exit polls. There was no Asian American poll. Wherever there was, Sanders has won.

And you are completely unaware of the Muslim Vote. Most African Americans are Christians, very devout & religious one's. There are only small pockets of Muslim African American in northern pockets like Minnesota, Michigan, etc which Sanders swept.

As for the Hispanic vote, he is sweeping hispanic votes in his big wins & winning even in loses - He did not compete in Texas, there were no ads - You can't chose any reason you like but if you don't compete & if the voter turnout is only 50% down with millions not voting, you don't get any clear picture.

He won the Hispanic votes in Illinois, Nevada & so on. National polls have been winning big in the Hispanic votes - CA is not even an issue - I have bet with people that Sanders will 100% win it.

Dream Act is non-issue as Sanders has voted for the 2013 Immigration bill & she is running against Clinton who has shown racists tendencies against Hispanics. She was the original proponent of the Wall before Trump, lobbied to ban illegals from getting a driver's licenses & asked Honduran childrens to be send home to send a message - Some of those children died & I won't even go into what happened.

As for the Jewish vote, he will probably get around 40% of the votes in NY, more in other states. Clinton's are revered among the Jewish community, she is a hawk & a right wing when it comes to foreign policy - She also has so much blood in her hands, part of why I can never support her.

But her very pro-Israel stance & justifying murders of innocents civilians by Israel will only bolster her. Sanders is non-religious, non-practising Jew who is the 1st candidate in history to humanize & talk about the plight of Palestine people & call out Israel's mistakes while supporting their right to defend themselves. This is legendary & beyond bold - People will talk about this in 20-30 years.

He will sweep the Muslim votes as he did in the only Muslim majority county in Dearborn, Wisconsin - He is the 1st candidate in US history (& a Jew) whom Muslims support heartily & passionately as he has treated them as human beings

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:58 pm

http://images.dailykos.com/images/173618/large/halloween.jpg?1446373178

Sanders' 3 Grand children are adopted & Chinese.

FYI Sanders is currently having a Phone-banking party in the following countries -

South Korea
Australia
Germany
Japan

Apart from those countries with a crowd simultaneously phone-banking, he has support from every country globally & overwhelmingly.

He has people flow from Sweden, Denmark, etc & from far-away states like CA, TX to canvass NY. Can Clinton ever do that?

He is a unifier & Clinton will never match it.
[img]https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=&url=https%3A%2F%2Fqzprod.files.wordpress.com%2F2016%2F03%2Frtx273dr.jpg%3Fquality%3D80%26strip%3Dall%26w%3D1600&bvm=bv.119745492,d.dGo&psig=AFQjCNFjjlKv9wAescunGMq2OQfDcOGrkg&ust=1461002108517901[/img]

Our Forums are over-flown with passionate Muslims voters who are thankful for the 1st time you have a candidate treating everyone even-handed & treat Palestine people as human beings

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:53 am

Not just muslim voters. I'm atheist.

How about voters who give a shit about innocent children and women. *bleep* the race card footy. I absolutely love Bernie for his stance on Palestine.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:08 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tony-brasunas/there-is-a-moderate-republican-in-this-race_b_9704194.html
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next