Curtinho
McAgger
Robespierre
Katy Perry
BarrileteCosmico
12 posters

Go down

Who...?

Dybala vs Icardi vs Vietto Vote_lcap35%Dybala vs Icardi vs Vietto Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Dybala vs Icardi vs Vietto Vote_lcap15%Dybala vs Icardi vs Vietto Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Dybala vs Icardi vs Vietto Vote_lcap50%Dybala vs Icardi vs Vietto Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 20

Dybala vs Icardi vs Vietto Empty Dybala vs Icardi vs Vietto

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:16 pm

All of them very talented and 21 years old, who do you guys believe has the brightest future?

Squawka comparison (can't figure out how to make it into an image)

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#la_liga/2014/2015/luciano_vietto/136/136/15772/0/p|serie_a/2014/2015/paulo_dybala/137/137/2853/0/p|serie_a/2014/2015/mauro_icardi/137/137/2962/0/p#goals_scored/goals_from_penalties/assists/key_passes/chances_created/total_shots/shot_accuracy/successful_take_ons/successful_take_ons_%/aerial_duels_won/aerial_duels_won_%/tackles_won/tackles_lost#total

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Dybala vs Icardi vs Vietto Empty Re: Dybala vs Icardi vs Vietto

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:23 pm

I've voted Dybala.

I don't really know Vietto, but Dybala is not only a good at finishing but completely destroys the opponent's defense with his movement, with his link-up play, his final ball is extremely good, can play as a lone striker or as a SS, is good at set pieces as well, has an insane work rate, tremendous player.

Icardi is a good poacher but that's it, I remember him at Samp and he was frustratingly invisible and motionless outside goals and it's something that he carried on as I've often heard Mancini asking him to partecipate more to the play, to be more involved.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:46 pm

On the other hand Icardi has been showing his talent for years whereas this is Dybala's first good half season in top flight football. You expect people of this age to be inconsistent.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:05 pm

Katy Perry wrote:I've voted Dybala.

I don't really know Vietto, but Dybala is not only a good at finishing but completely destroys the opponent's defense with his movement, with his link-up play, his final ball is extremely good, can play as a lone striker or as a SS, is good at set pieces as well, has an insane work rate, tremendous player.

Icardi is a good poacher but that's it, I remember him at Samp and he was frustratingly invisible and motionless outside goals and it's something that he carried on as I've often heard Mancini asking him to partecipate more to the play, to be more involved.

tbh when he was a Sampdoria player basically we signed him around February and after it Icardi stopped to fight for Sampdoria , basically he played the second half of season saving his energies , with indifference, perhaps he didn't want to risk injures... otherwise he would have scored even more than 10 gioals ( he had scored already 8 goals in January ).
This is the reason why he is hated from most Sampdoria fans, because they accuse him (and Sampdoria fans have good reasons , although they are normally rancorous,they were capable to throw even taps to Pagliuca, a hero of Scudetto 1991 ) to not have honored the Sampdoria kit until the end , while for example Gabbiadini did it this year even if he knew to sign for Napoli.

Anyway surely he must improve for teammwork , it his definitely his main defect so far , but his goal average is important considering the young age : 30 goals in 74  matches of Serie A, 19 in 41 under us.

Imo his quality is the fact he has the guts, essential for playing with Inter. Playing with Inter is not exactly same thing than playing with a small club .... expecially for a young player...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:41 am

I like Vietto and Dybala more than Icardi that's for sure.

Think both will be better than Icardi as well as they're all around game is better than his. It's a hard one to choose between Dybala and Vietto. They're both having great seasons.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:22 pm

Dybala > Icardi > Vietto from what I've seen.

Dybala really looks the goods though. He's not just effective at scoring as has been mentioned but his movement, link-up and vision are also on a very high level already.

That said I'd still take Vietto on any team over Icardi just because Icardi seems like a punk.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Dybala is more completed forward,good finisher,dribbler and a with a good vision to create chances for others...he'll be a big name if keeps the good form he has atm.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Vietto scored the winner for Villarreal yesterday Proud

That's 14 now  :bow:

It should also be noted that he's playing in a clearly better league and a better team than the other two.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Vietto scored the winner for Villarreal yesterday Proud

It should also be noted that he's playing in a clearly better league and a better team than the other two.

I suppose you base that on the fact that Villareal is higher up the table than Inter? Otherwise gtfo with that bs. Saying Villareal is better than Inter is much like saying Sampdoria is better than Liverpool. Simply because they are higher up the table than L'pool.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:16 am

"Manchester United scouts Inter-Palermo: Icardi & Dybala the targets

Sunday's match between Inter and Palermo was an opportunity to observe two Argentines who are shining in Serie A: Icardi (who scored a brace) and Dybala. Manchester United scouted the two talents up close from the stands. For June perhaps. United in Italy, with two Argentine strikers as targets."

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/manchester-united-scouts-inter-palermo-icardi-dybala-the-targets/

Argentina United Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:06 am

Yesterday Mauro destroyed him :coffee: nay Dybala destroyed himself :lol :coffee:

i can't still believe about it, probably the most incredible miss of year Laughing ( mods why doesn't vine link work? i know it was by tancredi palmeri but forgive me i didn't fin other smoking )

I don't know the future but I don't think Dybala showed more than  him atm .
Surely Dybala scores amazing goals and he is a better ability to play the ball , but a point in favour of Icardi is represented from fact than being being difference maker in Inter for a young player for pressure expecially atm is   another job than Palermo , the place where Miccoli was a king and it's another reason because I don't get this hype about Vazquez diffused in Italy ( many to hope he  becomesItalian for Nazionale) , meh tbh for me he is not so different than Ricky Alvarez Laughing
while I like Dybala though.

Him and Icardi are 2 players enough different anyway,it's normal Icardi hasn't same skills , he is a finisher, but he has goal in DNA. They might play together

InterMalia wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Vietto scored the winner for Villarreal yesterday Proud

I suppose you base that on the fact that Villareal is higher up the table than Inter? Otherwise gtfo with that bs. Saying Villareal is better than Inter is much like saying Sampdoria is better than Liverpool. Simply because they are higher up the table than L'pool.

I agree .. Probably Vietto is better than Icardi , but I don't think to  swap Inter team with Villareal team
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Vietto with 18 goals in all competitions now Molenation

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:01 am

I just guessed that Dybala would have more votes so I voted for Vietto, just to balance and I realised that now both have four votes each, me Proud I like both of them

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:18 am

Dybala - Icardi - Vietto hmm

Argentina's attacking trident for years to come?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Wed May 20, 2015 4:57 pm

maybe, but its easier to score goals in spain than in Italy.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun May 31, 2015 11:54 pm

Clearly better league? I would have thought that last year, this year I think the two leagues are pretty close. In any case, Icardi is the top goal scorer in Serie A along with Luca Toni, and he is only 22.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down