Sri
Chumlum
Jay29
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal 3 - 0 Stoke - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal 3 - 0 Stoke

Post by Sri Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:44 am

I'd go with that too, with Theo, Özil and Flamini (/Arteta) covering from the bench.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuldier Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:14 pm

Belerin should 100% start at right back! also i dont see anyone praising the OX (apart from Sam), him santi and Alexis have all been imense and all work really really hard.

Wuldier
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:01 pm

@Wuldier : Firstly, welcome to the forum!

We all love the Ox, and he's been doing really well this season! The run of games have really helped him kick on. Someone (I think Arseblog) said that he's quietly growing into the Rosicky mould and that would be amazing. In the post match, Carragher (?) also mentioned that England would have done much better at the WC if Ox hadn't gotten injured just before (although I think this is a bit of a stretch).

However, he really needs to up his finishing. He's not netting the chances which fall to him and that's becoming a standard affair game after game. That's why he's not gathering the same praises as Santi, who has done fewer things worth point fingers at. Alexis is on a completely different level though - what a player!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Alexis is leading by example now, Ox and Santi shown some positive changes like work rate and defensive challenge, clearly influenced by Alexis. I hope he will have the same impact on Ozil.

As for the Coq, still reserve my judgement until after City game. Would be a shame to drop Tomas but I guess someone needs to make room for Ramsey & Ozil.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:59 pm

https://vine.co/v/ODZ3ZZVQ710

:bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Also, ÖZIL FFS

https://gfycat.com/CreativePeriodicIvorybackedwoodswallow

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Wuldier wrote:Belerin should 100% start at right back! also i dont see anyone praising the OX (apart from Sam), him santi and Alexis have all been imense and all work really really hard.

Welcome mate. Yea Oxlade was really good too, but think he got overshadowed by Sanchez's and Cazorla's performances lol. I remember seeing everyone praise him on twitter and rightfully so.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:03 pm

it has been a start and stop season so far..

our attack is looking good again.. and Wenger has some difficult decisions to make as to integrate back some key players into starting eleven

Coquelin - who was seen as surplus has been called back from loan has been playing as the DM, and has performed admirably well.. and should retain the place ahead of Flamini..

Cazorla - who has been playing in the wings and CAM since he came to Arsenal.. despite his huge talent still couldnt nail down a position as his own due to inconsistency.. but now he has been playing excellently in a central midfield role, holding ball well under pressure and providing passes from the deep.. but his physique and defensive qualities will be put to test against better teams.. so Ramsey might take over his position once he is fit..

Rosicky - who has just started one game before last month has been getting regular starts over the last few weeks.. great decision to give him back his CAM role ahead of Casorla.. and he is still going strong despite his advancing age.. and is still the best CAM Arsenal have.. he has formed a good understanding with Alexis and Casorla.. i wont bench him for Ozil or anyone unless for fitness reasons.. Rosicky or Ozil big decision to make ?

Ox - has been having his best season.. has been destructive in the wings and decent in the centre too.. has been the most dangerous attacking player despite his numbers.. Walcott has returned but doesnt look matchfit.. Walcott or Ox in RW ? Ox for me..

Alexis - has been played all 4 positions and showed his class.. LW, RW, SS, CF.. but looks the best in a free SS role.. and the next best when he cuts in from LW on his stringer right foot.. he should be played as the LW not as RW..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2