dronte
Cotes
salmano9
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Juve VS Napoli 2.0  - Page 3 Empty Re: Juve VS Napoli 2.0

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Either way, Conte was never at this stage in his career going to take us further than we did barring a squad overhaul in which case any half decent manager could do well.

Allegri may not be a long term solution but neither was Conte as his mentality was becoming more and more frustrating every season.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Either way, Conte was never at this stage in his career going to take us further than we did barring a squad overhaul in which case any half decent manager could do well.

Allegri may not be a long term solution but neither was Conte as his mentality was becoming more and more frustrating every season.

My wish was to see someone like SAF as a coach for Juve. Thought Conte would be, but his mouth is too big. Maybe Allegri woud be our "Ancelloti"?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:26 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Then lets all post more regular every single new, and stuff. Let's light up the place, only salmano has been trying recently. I just don't like ppl like that coming making trouble than leaving and waiting for a new hit like a rogue Very Happy

come on I have been this section's rogue for a long time and am not retiring anytime soon as there's none worthy to take my spot yet (when one arrives I shall happily move on, am sure you are just waiting for that day to arrive)

but linking me with creating trouble i must say is sad, you have put me at the end of your verbal onslaughts most of the time, I always ignore them just because I don't want sides being created and another forum feud.... just because I express my views (sorry not everyone sees all the positives, when glaring negatives are there) plus I always try to light up the forum as much as i can when am on....

grad school and work gets in the way a lot these days so i normally leave the match day thread to salmano (whose doing a good job by the way) and normally just read these days cos i don't want to be at the end of your verbal abuse mostly so I refrain from posting till I can't take the exaggerated posts about Marotta or players who are unworthy of such praise, but i can always not post at all ad just read if it makes this place better.....

Let's bury the war axes.

What do you study O.o ?

cool with me brotha,
was a pre-med major, switched to finance, now doing it grad level looking to enter law school and end with a JD/MBA and hopefully get my phD in it as well

@salmano, I meant lighten up, sorry I use a wireless keyboard so sometimes some letters don't show....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:30 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Then lets all post more regular every single new, and stuff. Let's light up the place, only salmano has been trying recently. I just don't like ppl like that coming making trouble than leaving and waiting for a new hit like a rogue Very Happy

come on I have been this section's rogue for a long time and am not retiring anytime soon as there's none worthy to take my spot yet (when one arrives I shall happily move on, am sure you are just waiting for that day to arrive)

but linking me with creating trouble i must say is sad, you have put me at the end of your verbal onslaughts most of the time, I always ignore them just because I don't want sides being created and another forum feud.... just because I express my views (sorry not everyone sees all the positives, when glaring negatives are there) plus I always try to light up the forum as much as i can when am on....

grad school and work gets in the way a lot these days so i normally leave the match day thread to salmano (whose doing a good job by the way) and normally just read these days cos i don't want to be at the end of your verbal abuse mostly so I refrain from posting till I can't take the exaggerated posts about Marotta or players who are unworthy of such praise, but i can always not post at all ad just read if it makes this place better.....

Let's bury the war axes.

What do you study O.o ?

cool with me brotha,
was a pre-med major, switched to finance, now doing it grad level looking to enter law school and end with a JD/MBA and hopefully get my phD in it as well

@salmano, I meant lighten up, sorry I use a wireless keyboard so sometimes some letters don't show....

good luck with it, that's a great degree Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:35 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Let's bury the war axes.

What do you study O.o ?

cool with me brotha,
was a pre-med major, switched to finance, now doing it grad level looking to enter law school and end with a  JD/MBA and hopefully get my phD in it as well

thanks bro, all the best in your career too, you should come visit the US again and hit me up if you ever stop by again....

ps: outside of bashing, Marotta am a really chill person so please feel free anytime, if I can help out I will....

Last edited by elm_baraja_shaman on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:37 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

Let's bury the war axes.

What do you study O.o ?

cool with me brotha,

Didn't highlight it for the spelling mistake. Just to show how important that point was Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:40 pm

salmano9 wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Let's bury the war axes.

What do you study O.o ?

cool with me brotha,

Didn't highlight it for the spelling mistake. Just to show how important that point was Smile

ok then lol how you enjoying the UK tho?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:50 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Let's bury the war axes.

What do you study O.o ?

cool with me brotha,
was a pre-med major, switched to finance, now doing it grad level looking to enter law school and end with a  JD/MBA and hopefully get my phD in it as well

thanks bro, all the best in your career too, you should come visit the US again and hit me up if you ever stop by again....

ps: outside of bashing, Marotta am a really chill person so please feel free anytime, if I can help out I will....

I only could as a student, now I need a person to guarantee for me that he will take care of me i.e. that I have a place to stay for tourist visa Smile I just need that I will find job Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:31 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

cool with me brotha,

ok then lol how you enjoying the UK tho?

Is that for me or Devi? Smile

If you ask me, its great in here Very Happy

@Devi: Where do you study? Wahahahah and you met Elm in person? Very Happy so cool...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3