Cotes
salmano9
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Juve VS Napoli 2.0  Empty Juve VS Napoli 2.0

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Probable line ups:

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba; Vidal; Tevez, Llorente.

So we will play with the same line up as against Inter I really want to see in the starting line up in this game... Llorente needs some rest.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Juve VS Napoli 2.0  Empty Re: Juve VS Napoli 2.0

Post by Cotes Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Can this guy just please start Morata
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:05 pm

Pirlo is a pain to watch again. Llorente hasn't touched the ball n 20 minutes Sad

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:20 pm

wow...we played like crap and saint paul cleaned our shit again.
we aren't clicking anymore...defense is leaking like hell, midfield keeps messing up passes...llorente is way to rigid and wastes every good run by tevez.
and this is our best team on the field.
i don't think allegri should stay after this season...before milan scenario happens again
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:42 pm

Vidal is back... A warrior today., despite some of his misplaced pass.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:16 pm

2-1

just wondering, how is it that llorente still starts/gets lots of minutes especially how crap he's been all season long?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Vidal is simply back. MOTM today Very Happy though my streams were *bleep* up really!!!! What a finish by arturo!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:45 pm

is Pereyra still better than Vidal? :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:45 pm

Morata nice assist, Vidal simply astonishing finish.

Kinda the opposite of the Inter match, not a good performance but still grinded out a great result through individual performance.

Vidal played great in the whole match. Hope he keeps up his form!

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:46 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:is Pereyra still better than Vidal? :coffee:

Vidal played his best match of the season today IMO. So vidal's performance today was better than all of pereyra's this year. Though... Still, thats good, we have more competition now.

Bravo Vidal.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:47 pm

I think that he is 99% fit now Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:47 pm

dronte wrote:Morata nice assist, Vidal simply astonishing finish.

Kinda the opposite of the Inter match, not a good performance but still grinded out a great result through individual performance.

Vidal played great in the whole match. Hope he keeps up his form!

watch llorente keep starting though,

if we can play

Morata--------Tevez

------Coman/Gio------

we'd be beast really....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Two exactly the same matches coming up vs Hellas Verona in the cup and in Seria A this week Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:56 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:is Pereyra still better than Vidal? :coffee:

I expect a lot more from player from his level if you are satisfied with this then....
Caceres I LOVE YOU

Marchisio MoM he was everywhere. Pirlo is ready for thr MLS

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:01 am

Now we all see why Conte and Allegri wanred CB. Our cb's suck..

Allegri is doing great so far and the team is just starting to gel in this tactics ppus he never had the chance to request a player in the summer window he gor a team tailored not for his tactics. Now he asked for AM but he is not getting any, shame with a real AM and the kind of football he has on his mind ( 1st half against Inter, 1st half today) than we gonna own, so far this man deserved the trust.

Conte had strong Juve in weaker league it must be said he was a great player and coach for us and for rebuilding  but  a big cry baby. He ciuldn't do much more for us that's why he left+ those rumors. I hope Allegri imrpoves us even more, so far tactically he is great for me and he is delivering
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:29 am

DeviAngel wrote:so far tactically he is great for me and he is delivering

Is he? Excluding Roma and Napoli, in which referee mistakes gave Juve a great hand, he has pretty much flopped every other big game. Went to Madrid to get the 0-0 and lost 1-0, went against AM at home for the 2-0 and had to settle with the 0-0, lost the Supercup, lost to Genoa, drew to Inter and Samp at home, drew to Fiorentina.

I'd say he delivered only against Milan and Lazio, 2 big games out of 11. Even Carrera/Alessio bullied the other serie A scrubs teams
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:38 am

Katy Perry wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:so far tactically he is great for me and he is delivering

Is he? Excluding Roma and Napoli, in which referee mistakes gave Juve a great hand, he has pretty much flopped every other big game. Went to Madrid to get the 0-0 and lost 1-0, went against AM at home for the 2-0 and had to settle with the 0-0, lost the Supercup, lost to Genoa, drew to Inter and Samp at home, drew to Fiorentina.

I'd say he delivered only against Milan and Lazio, 2 big games out of 11. Even Carrera/Alessio bullied the other serie A scrubs teams
Lol  we played a good game against ATM in Madrid beside the goal and that shot they had no chance and we too. We lost 1-0 on the field where RM can't take a point, Barca too. Funny how ppl only ciunt the reff mistakes for Juve but not the mistakes for Roma like that Udinese penalty, offside goal against genoa and so on.....

Every coach could have lost the supercup but read up there in the previous post what I said no matter who the coach is our cb's suck, without barzagli they are lost and I think until he comes back we will finish the games with 3-5-2 if we dont buy AM, ffs he doesn't even have the right ppayers for the formation he plays and had no time for the team to gel with this formation which we use it only 1 na d a half month, give the man time and the players he needs and asks (am, cb and lb) than we can talk. It's easy to just criticize, as for the home game against ATM we tried our best to score agaisnt currently worlds best most organised team, lol Madrid can't even score against them who have worlds best attack ( for me)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:19 am

DeviAngel wrote:Now we all see why Conte and Allegri wanred CB. Our cb's suck..

Allegri is doing great so far and the team is just starting to gel in this tactics ppus he never had the chance to request a player in the summer window he gor a team tailored not for his tactics. Now he asked for AM but he is not getting any, shame with a real AM and the kind of football he has on his mind ( 1st half against Inter, 1st half today) than we gonna own, so far this man deserved the trust.

Conte had strong Juve in weaker league it must be said he was a great player and coach for us and for rebuilding  but  a big cry baby. He ciuldn't do much more for us that's why he left+ those rumors. I hope Allegri imrpoves us even more, so far tactically he is great for me and he is delivering

I agree with this. Allegri has won me over with his transition. I just hope he gives Morata and Coman more games. Also I think he needs a powerful holding midfielder along with a CAM to give some protection to our defense!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am

inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Now we all see why Conte and Allegri wanred CB. Our cb's suck..

I agree with this. Allegri has won me over with his transition. I just hope he gives Morata and Coman more games. Also I think he needs a powerful holding midfielder along with a CAM to give some protection to our defense!

As Devi said up, Pirlo is ready for the MLS... Our weakest weakest MF this year if not his set pieces really. I think thats what he is for anyways. We should play CM8 in Pirlo's position and settle for Pereyra in AM. In Fifa, I do that, and my bro, like you guys, says pereyra is shit, and I try to tell him he is good.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:57 am

Massimiliano Allegri ‏@OfficialAllegri
Concreteness, group and masterstrokes: no #fiuuu, only #fjuuuve!

Lol he is fun person to follow on twitter
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:00 am

Oh and what a big game player Caceres is. Scores in every single big game he plays in, the uruguayan Sergio Ramos. Should start more often.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:03 am

I liked a couple of things from him today: he realised Mertens was a problem and quickly changed so Licht and Caceres were out there. Also we seemed to be more intent to control the ball than against Inter and work passing triangles.

He still needs to get us to defend set pieces better and we really need to not leave ourselves exposed by over committing though.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:19 am

I'm not saying he's doing a bad job but he's just plain average, I'd argue that with this Juve team inherited by Conte even the other 19 Serie A managers would top the league.

Although he did well changing the 3-5-2 to accommodate the 4-3-1-2, but that was more of several injuries to the CBs and his unwillingness to choose someone to bench between Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal and Marchisio rather than a tactical masterstroke.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:15 am

Marrota said that Barzagli is on his way back. Hopefully Caceres' injury is not serious
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:42 am

Katy Perry wrote:I'm not saying he's doing a bad job but he's just plain average, I'd argue that with this Juve team inherited by Conte even the other 19 Serie A managers would top the league.

Although he did well changing the 3-5-2 to accommodate the 4-3-1-2, but that was more of several injuries to the CBs and his unwillingness to choose someone to bench between Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal and Marchisio rather than a tactical masterstroke.

Actually no the formation change was practiced before the injuries 2-3 weeks before that, it was only matter of time before we start using it. This man gets credit less then he deserves. I mean come on he kept Juve first with our star players ( Vidal and Pirlo) totally out of form, the best defender out, and is still doing great without one of the striker functioning while the other can't hit the target no matter what.

during the massive injuries in defense and with Chiellini suspended, Conte used Vidal as CB and didn't change the formation.

We had our CL fate in our hands and he won all the games needed and got the right results, I bet you that if Conte was our manager we would have lost from Olympiacos home and drew with Malmo.

That's not plain average.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next