S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Katy Perry Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:59 pm

I just don't see how a player like Allan would make the team defend better than a playmaker like Pirlo. Sure, he's a destroyer and he defends individually better than Pirlo, but before he joined Juve finished 7th with an atrocious defence twice in a row having two destroyers like Melo and Sissoko in front of the defence. That's because defending in football is never an individual matter and attacking can be considered as defending. With a player like Pirlo the opponent team is forced to play deeper and one offensive player has to be sacrificed just to try to restrain him, you get twice as much of the ball as your opponent and that's more than whatever destroyer has to offer defensively.

Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:03 pm

Not any more, Pirlo is done.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:06 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Black&White wrote:Pogba must be sold to PSG Cool Pogba= Cavani + Verrati

yeah thats fapastic but sadly won't happen :p cavani's wages are insane and it will cost us rather than benefit us.
Yes, I know it is unlikeable that this happens, if it did..Marotta would be a god and PSG directors dumb XD. But I think we can afford CavaniĀ“s wages, if Llorente leaves..

Black&White
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Well yea, I agree, but that was not my point. Juve should look for a similar player to replace him and not the complete opposite. Either Verratti or Marchisio to make the definitive switch as a DLP.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Not any more, Pirlo is done.

Yes, Pirlo will be raped with the fast Dortmund attackers... But I think the only reason Allegri trusts him is because of the free kicks. I wonder how many times Pirlo will loose the ball easily on Tuesday.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Black&White wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Black&White wrote:Pogba must be sold to PSG Cool Pogba= Cavani + Verrati

yeah thats fapastic but sadly won't happen :p cavani's wages are insane and it will cost us rather than benefit us.
Yes, I know it is unlikeable that this happens, if it did..Marotta would be a god and PSG directors dumb XD. But I think we can afford CavaniĀ“s wages, if Llorente leaves..

Actually yeah, thats true, but I believe we need a younger version of cavani Razz someone for the long term.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:48 pm

I'm fine with Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba in the midfield, and a new and good CAM signing.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:13 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I'm fine with Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba in the midfield, and a new and good CAM signing.

Lol I hope Allegri soon realizes that he needs to bench pirlo Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:41 pm

Pirlo will probably get raped against dortmund they have abameyang and reus on the flanks i can see them scoring some fifa style sweaty goals against us. Of course i want us to win but i think dortmund will run all over us especially in the second half because of their counter attacking abilities. Cazorla was recently quoted in the media as wanting to leave Arsenal( as we all no u take transfer rumours with little to no seriousness these days until papers are signed) I would have him here in a heart beat although he is not " world class " he is probably the most skilled and talented player we can get for a fair price and is probably " available " for 15 mil roughly at a guess.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:03 am

Katy Perry wrote:Well yea, I agree, but that was not my point. Juve should look for a similar player to replace him and not the complete opposite. Either Verratti or Marchisio to make the definitive switch as a DLP.

Marchisio would be excellent choice, he can defend and is a great CDM plus he has great vision and passing abilities. Plus we would save up money on that position and we can :

a) Keep 4-3-1-2 and buy LB, AM and ST quality ones ( at least AM and ST)
b) Buy wingers and go 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:08 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Katy Perry wrote:Well yea, I agree, but that was not my point. Juve should look for a similar player to replace him and not the complete opposite. Either Verratti or Marchisio to make the definitive switch as a DLP.

Marchisio would be excellent choice, he can defend and is a great CDM plus he has great vision and passing abilities. Plus we would save up money on that position and we can :

Would you take Cazorla Dev? and do you think we can get him or go for him?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:24 am

marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I wouldn't get him tbh... He is 30 and we need to think ahead. 15m is a lot for a 30 year old. If he was 3 years younger, that would be a yes from me.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:32 am

salmano9 wrote:
marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I wouldn't get him tbh... He is 30 and we need to think ahead. 15m is a lot for a 30 year old. If he was 3 years younger, that would be a yes from me.

Fair enough of course 15 mil was a rough estimation but i think that is pretty spot on for his value. I would rank Lavezzi as a similar cost and talent also, if it was up to me i would take both or one of them unless we can get someone better and younger for a good price.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:39 am

marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

He would be improvement but I don't like him that much and he will cost 20+ millions.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:22 am

Defenders:

GK: Buffon, Neto
RB: Lichsteiner, Padoin
RCB: Barzagli, Rugani
LCB: Chiellini, Caceres
LB: Criscito, Evra

Midfielders:

RCM: Vidal, Allan
CMF: Marchisio, Pirlo
LCM: Asamoah, Sturaro
AMF: Pastore, Pereyra

Strikers:

SS: Dybala, Berardi
CF: Morata, Zaza

4-3-1-2

Starting 11

Buffon
Lichsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Criscito
Vidal Marchisio Asamoah
Pastore
Dybala Morata

Bench

Neto
Padoin Rugani Caceres Evra
Allan Pirlo Sturaro
Pereyra
Berardi Zaza

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:23 am

Boca Juniors president came out saying that Tevez could possibly leave at the end of this season instead of 2016...

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:53 pm

marottalad wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
marottalad wrote:

Fair enough of course 15 mil was a rough estimation but i think that is pretty spot on for his value. I would rank Lavezzi as a similar cost and talent also, if it was up to me i would take both or one of them unless we can get someone better and younger for a good price.

I would take him for 7m tbh cuz 15m is way too much for his age
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:12 pm

Well if we can have proper replacements for Tevez it wouldn't be bad to actually get money for him, although Boca won't pay too much probably.

But considering our striker department is still badly lacking it would be wise to keep him until the end of his contract. Really depends on our summer market.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:14 pm

If Tevez leaves we have to take Dybala
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:53 pm

Dybala is a tricky transfer...but the guy certainly has something special. Against Cesena we missed Tevez a lot. Llorente must leave ...that concept of a lone striker technically poor but strong, put there to fight with defenders is getting old. If you see the big teams they use players with skill and speed ( Neymar, Suarez, Gotze, Sterling, Griezmann, Hazard...)

Black&White
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:11 pm

Yes Llorente is absolutely useless. Even his supposedly redeeming qualities I.E his heading abilities, hold up play and strength have been pathetic this season. He can't do ANYTHING right, and he needs to be moved on

Dybala has potential to be World Class, not just in my opinion but supposedly a lot of scouts feel the same way. Of course as with any youngster it's a gamble, but Tevez will be gone within the next 2 years and we need to take risks.

Hell i'd take current, raw potential Dybala over todays Llorente any day.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:If Tevez leaves we have to take Dybala

+1

Dybala starting with Berardi as his back-up would be great

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:55 pm

If we sell Llorente for 15m, we can take Dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:12 pm

Considering the season he's having and his age I don't think he can be sold for that much. He should definitely be sold though. Unmotivated, lethargic, with no passion...Perhaps he just doesn't feel that he is important for the team anymore. Anyway that's another issue.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:15 am

If we can get 15 million for Llorente that would be a good, considering how he's playing this season. Plus we also got him for free.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:41 am

GIGItheBest wrote:If we can get 15 million for Llorente that would be a good, considering how he's playing this season. Plus we also got him for free.

Lol yes!
Andrew_p wrote:Considering the season he's having and his age I don't think he can be sold for that much. He should definitely be sold though. Unmotivated, lethargic, with no passion...Perhaps he just doesn't feel that he is important for the team anymore. Anyway that's another issue.

Lol, transfermarket rate him at almost 17m pounds... Thats crazy lol... I think that Arsenal want him...? Or Barca maybe need him. They needed a pure ST (a tall one) for a while lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next