- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

+27
johniet
Fuzail
Black&White
Kick
Lupi
Luca
BoBo
djfawnz
marottalad
Cotes
Katy Perry
Robespierre
sportsczy
TPSPriceless
elm_baraja_shaman
The_ItalianFool
inderbaby
DeviAngel
dostoevsky
dronte
juvealbanian
salmano9
S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by marottalad Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:19 am

We are being linked with Icardi. I would say... do it! he is an excellent striker and with buffon,pirlo and nedved etc around the will be there to pull his head in. However i still don't think we will sign him if we have competition from chelsea,arsenal,city etc for obvious reasons....

marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 935
Join date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:35 pm

I wouldn't sell Vidal.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:51 pm

I would be happy if we could sign Allan and Vazquez this summer.Allan is a top player defensively and has showed that in the last two seasons while Vazquez is good enough for Serie A,already has most assists on Serie A.Dybala looks a bit overpriced...I wouldn't risk more than 25-28 mln for him.
Like Tom said,having a decent DMF like Allan will give Pogba more freedom to contribute more on attacking phase.
I heard Cazorla may leave Arsenal so we try to lure him to Torino.All we need then is a poacher (LLorente can leave)



.................Buffon

Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-Rodriguez/Willems

........Vidal - Allan - Pogba

.........Cazorla/Vazquez

.........Tevez - Morata (new striker)

I may be a bit more enthusiastic than we should but let us dream Marotta Twisted Evil
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:59 pm

20 mln for Rodriguez or 8/10 for Jetro Willems
12/15 mln for Allan
15-18 for Cazorla or 7/8 for Vazquez

P.S I haaven't followed Vazquez much but like others said he combines very well with Dybala,he's similar to Ricky Alvarez to me,but with a better vision for a pass,good technically but slow,he could work on Serie A though.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2298
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:49 pm

marottalad wrote:We are being linked with Icardi. I would say... do it! he is an excellent striker and with buffon,pirlo and nedved etc around the will be there to pull his head in. However i still don't think we will sign him if we have competition from chelsea,arsenal,city etc for obvious reasons....

Haha nice joke. Inter selling us their best player atm? Lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 pm

DOUBTS ON VAZQUEZ

They are many media that combine the Palermo midfielder, Vazquez to Juventus. Surely the Argentine is an interesting prospect, but the question remains; will not be a duplication of Pereyra and possibly a player at those prices could be a hazard? Juventus, in June will have already redeemed for thirteen million or card of the former Udinese player, who has done well but has not yet taken off, definitely Vazquez, approached constantly by the media, it would be a reinforcement interesting but risky. Impossible to think that the possible departure of one between Vidal and Pogba could be compensated by that player who remains a gamble because no international experience to great levels. Given the price, exceeding twenty million, are other names to reinforce Juventus and above all it is doubtful that the player, described by some experts, a bit slow, can not be the right one to make the leap to Juventus, or simply keep the line that four years now sees Juventus always first in Italy and looking for a size of the first level in Europe,
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by inderbaby Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:45 am

salmano9 wrote:
marottalad wrote:We are being linked with Icardi. I would say... do it! he is an excellent striker and with buffon,pirlo and nedved etc around the will be there to pull his head in. However i still don't think we will sign him if we have competition from chelsea,arsenal,city etc for obvious reasons....

Haha nice joke. Inter selling us their best player atm? Lol...


Why do you go around belittling peoples posts when you say the dumbest shit on here?! No wonder people don't bother posting on here and the forum is dad! Why post when they get a stupid response instead of a discussion or debate!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:29 am

inderbaby wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
marottalad wrote:We are being linked with Icardi. I would say... do it! he is an excellent striker and with buffon,pirlo and nedved etc around the will be there to pull his head in. However i still don't think we will sign him if we have competition from chelsea,arsenal,city etc for obvious reasons....

Haha nice joke. Inter selling us their best player atm? Lol...


Why do you go around belittling peoples posts when you say the dumbest shit on here?! No wonder people don't bother posting on here and the forum is dad! Why post when they get a stupid response instead of a discussion or debate!

Ok bro, I will deactivate my account or delete it If that makes you happy. I was talking to Devi about it recently too. Goodbye. Thats my last post.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by inderbaby Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:11 am

salmano9 wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Haha nice joke. Inter selling us their best player atm? Lol...


Why do you go around belittling peoples posts when you say the dumbest shit on here?! No wonder people don't bother posting on here and the forum is dad! Why post when they get a stupid response instead of a discussion or debate!

Ok bro, I will deactivate my account or delete it If that makes you happy. I was talking to Devi about it recently too. Goodbye. Thats my last post.


If you want to delete your account that's up to bro but don't do it because I have spoken out against you. You should however seriously think about what makes a forum work before going on another. Even on Juventuz forums people are discussing things and having a debate. Not shutting conversations down by taking the piss instead of actually having a debate!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Kick Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 am

Enough, you two.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:48 am

No one is deleting anything or is going somewhere. Jeez its so easy to quit or to say I don't post anymore (god knows I've not been online as much as I was but I am 25 and trying to find a job while working part time job as a photographer in a studio that I am trying to create.)

You all think it was easy for me to keep the section alive and moving?! NO. If you all care for this section and forum as much as you claim then START POSTING, collaborating and stuff, not just post things like ' this forum is dead, this forum is done. Its stupid. Children post here. Stupid opinion. Lol look what he is talking about'.

What made Goallegacy be goallegacy is the feeling like we are all one big hapy family and yes we are. families don't fall apart or laugh at other members and their opinions, they stick together when its hard.

I've been called dictator, sensitive guy, ppl were asking for me to leave a section even thou I was admin and etc. That's life quitting on the first tough period is what cowards do. We've let this section die.... That's the biggest problem and issue.

I can't do it alone, and you to SO HELP ME bring it back again. God knows I've been trying but we need everyone to be active as much as they can, not just show up when we lose or buy some shitty played just for trolling and laughing.

Some/ most of us grew up here in this place, I know I did. YOU all guys are my family and whenver someone leaves I feel like I lost a brother.

So stop acting like smart asses, put your shit together and post.

You want reorganization? Fine we'll do it. Do you want the old layout back? We'll bring it, you name it. Just be fair and active!



DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 123

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:57 am

DeviAngel wrote:No one is deleting anything or is going somewhere. Jeez its so easy to quit or to say I don't post anymore (god knows I've not been online as much as I was but I am 25 and trying to find a job while working part time job as a photographer in a studio that I am trying to create.)

You all think it was easy for me to keep the section alive and moving?! NO. If you all care for this section and forum as much as you claim then START POSTING, collaborating and stuff, not just post things like ' this forum is dead, this forum is done. Its stupid. Children post here. Stupid opinion. Lol look what he is talking about'.

What made Goallegacy be goallegacy is the feeling like we are all one big hapy family and yes we are. families don't fall apart or laugh at other members and their opinions, they stick together when its hard.

I've been called dictator, sensitive guy, ppl were asking for me to leave a section even thou I was admin and etc. That's life quitting on the first tough period is what cowards do. We've let this section die.... That's the biggest problem and issue.

I can't do it alone, and you to SO HELP ME bring it back again. God knows I've been trying but we need everyone to be active as much as they can, not just show up when we lose or buy some shitty played just for trolling and laughing.

Some/ most of us grew up here in this place, I know I did. YOU all guys are my family and whenver someone leaves I feel like I lost a brother.

So stop acting like smart asses, put your shit together and post.

You want reorganization? Fine we'll do it. Do you want the old layout back? We'll bring it, you name it. Just be fair and active!




Lol everything will be alright, just don't get the old style back lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:22 am

I don't know about Icardi to be honest. He doesn't seem to like Inter fans and they don't seem to like him, but he also seems to have a bad personality. Maybe he can do good here. Dybala looks like a great player from what I've seen, but I wouldn't spend 40 million on him, 30 million maximum, but I don't even know if Marotta will offer that much. I think we should offer players like Padoin to Palermo as part of the deal, considering he's been playing well this year. Maybe even loan them Sturaro while we're at it, just to try and lower the price. Allan I think is also a good player, but the thing is, where would we play him? I wouldn't bench Marchisio, Vidal or Pogba, but even if he plays instead of Pirlo, who will play CAM? I think we should try Pogba there for one game just to see how he is in that position. But we can also play something like this
Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-Evra
Allan
Marchisio-Vidal-Pogba
Tevez-Morata

So basically Allan could be a defensive midfielder, and the 3 in front of him can be centre midfielders. We should try Pogba in the centre with Vidal on the right and Marchisio on the left, because I think Pogba plays in a similar position for France and he seems to do very good there.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:00 am

GIGItheBest wrote:I don't know about Icardi to be honest. He doesn't seem to like Inter fans and they don't seem to like him, but he also seems to have a bad personality. Maybe he can do good here. Dybala looks like a great player from what I've seen, but I wouldn't spend 40 million on him, 30 million maximum, but I don't even know if Marotta will offer that much. I think we should offer players like Padoin to Palermo as part of the deal, considering he's been playing well this year. Maybe even loan them Sturaro while we're at it, just to try and lower the price. Allan I think is also a good player, but the thing is, where would we play him? I wouldn't bench Marchisio, Vidal or Pogba, but even if he plays instead of Pirlo, who will play CAM? I think we should try Pogba there for one game just to see how he is in that position. But we can also play something like this
Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-Evra
Allan
Marchisio-Vidal-Pogba
Tevez-Morata

So basically Allan could be a defensive midfielder, and the 3 in front of him can be centre midfielders. We should try Pogba in the centre with Vidal on the right and Marchisio on the left, because I think Pogba plays in a similar position for France and he seems to do very good there.


I would sell Vidal if he doesn't improve by the end of the season, as @Tom said his head is just not focused here. Allan would replace him really good in terms of defense. Bench Pirlo and play

-------------Allan-----------
----Marchisio-------Pogba---
------Vasquez/Mkhti/Lavezzi/Jovetic/Tevez/-----
---------------Morata/Tevez/Zaza/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 123

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by marottalad Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:43 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:I don't know about Icardi to be honest. He doesn't seem to like Inter fans and they don't seem to like him, but he also seems to have a bad personality. Maybe he can do good here. Dybala looks like a great player from what I've seen, but I wouldn't spend 40 million on him, 30 million maximum, but I don't even know if Marotta will offer that much. I think we should offer players like Padoin to Palermo as part of the deal, considering he's been playing well this year. Maybe even loan them Sturaro while we're at it, just to try and lower the price. Allan I think is also a good player, but the thing is, where would we play him? I wouldn't bench Marchisio, Vidal or Pogba, but even if he plays instead of Pirlo, who will play CAM? I think we should try Pogba there for one game just to see how he is in that position. But we can also play something like this
Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-Evra
Allan
Marchisio-Vidal-Pogba
Tevez-Morata

So basically Allan could be a defensive midfielder, and the 3 in front of him can be centre midfielders. We should try Pogba in the centre with Vidal on the right and Marchisio on the left, because I think Pogba plays in a similar position for France and he seems to do very good there.


I would sell Vidal if he doesn't improve by the end of the season, as @Tom said his head is just not focused here. Allan would replace him really good in terms of defense. Bench Pirlo and play

-------------Allan-----------
----Marchisio-------Pogba---
------Vasquez/Mkhti/Lavezzi/Jovetic/Tevez/-----
---------------Morata/Tevez/Zaza/


Yes to Allan no too brining in vasquez or jovetic( even though i love him he is to injury prone and we don't have money to throw around) I would say yes to lavezzi because with him we can play a 4-3-3 or a 4-3-2-1 like when napoli had lavezzi hamsik and cavani up front we could have lavezzi, tevez and morata.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 935
Join date : 2013-01-29
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:33 am

Lol palermo just threw a 25m+ price tag on this overrated player vazquez...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by inderbaby Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:59 am

I don't belive in Vasquez from what I seen I don't see him doing much outside of series a! Dybala yes to replace Tevez but at what price? We don't need over rated players like Jovetic or Icardi in my opinion! I would rather sacrifice the scudetto for a couple of seasons after winning it this time to develop more Vidals and Pogbas! I would sign a south American wonder kid and maybe develop players like Coman and Kishna! Our loaning out policy is BS! Look at all the other top teams who develop youth, they don't loan them out, they show them belief and stick them I'm the starting 11 most of the time so they have winning built into them and are playing and learning with the best!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by inderbaby Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:01 pm

But Allan in and Vidal out simply as we won't get more money for Vidal when he gets on even more! Pirlo has had his day for me, too Many mistakes and too little assists this season! Vidal is not a CAM either he should be played in his best b2b position!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't sell Vidal, even if he isn't on top form this season, because not everyone can have a top season every year. I'd ask him if he still wants to play for us, and if he says yes then I'd keep him.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:14 pm

I think getting Dybala, Allan, and a good attacking midfielder/winger would be a good summer for us. Also holding on to our starting 11 and bringing back Rugani, buying Pereyra and maybe selling Padoin, Ogbonna, Llorente, and De Ceglie. But how would we be able to play Dybala, Allan, and an attacking midfielder along with our current players?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1159
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Black&White Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:24 pm

Vidal is not that bad, he rarely makes defensive mistakes and he covers the back of everyone, I donĀ“t agree with selling him. I read that he may have missed the penalty on purpose...that is just a fan being angry.

Black&White
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-02-18

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Black&White Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:26 pm

Our trouble in Europe lies on the defense, Ogbonna is too slow, Chiellini tends to get out of his mind, and Bonucci..is Bonucci, sometimes I love him, sometimes I want his butt kicked out.

Black&White
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-02-18

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Black&White Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Pogba must be sold to PSG Cool Pogba= Cavani + Verrati

Black&White
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-02-18

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Black&White wrote:Pogba must be sold to PSG Cool Pogba= Cavani + Verrati

yeah thats fapastic but sadly won't happen :p cavani's wages are insane and it will cost us rather than benefit us.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:18 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Like I said earlier, I wouldn't sell Vidal, even if he isn't on top form this season, because not everyone can have a top season every year. I'd ask him if he still wants to play for us, and if he says yes then I'd keep him.

Yeah, look at marek hamsik now vs mazzari years.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Katy Perry Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:59 pm

I just don't see how a player like Allan would make the team defend better than a playmaker like Pirlo. Sure, he's a destroyer and he defends individually better than Pirlo, but before he joined Juve finished 7th with an atrocious defence twice in a row having two destroyers like Melo and Sissoko in front of the defence. That's because defending in football is never an individual matter and attacking can be considered as defending. With a player like Pirlo the opponent team is forced to play deeper and one offensive player has to be sacrificed just to try to restrain him, you get twice as much of the ball as your opponent and that's more than whatever destroyer has to offer defensively.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1853
Join date : 2011-08-19
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum