Vibe
TalkingReckless
Red Alert
McAgger
Gil
81 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal

Post by Casciavit Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:51 am

We should sign him. Mastour and Odegaard as our attacking midfielders for the next decade Proud

inb4wesellthemtomadridafterayear

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal

Post by Thimmy Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:10 pm

TEAMtalk's top 10 youngsters in football.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:50 pm

http://www.tv2.no/v/857389/

Great little documentary about him with English subs.

The hype in Norway is insane and understandable. Though, they should tone it down for the sake of this kids career.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:39 pm

This kid is legitimately very good and he looks so comfortable playing and beating defenders in his league.

For his age he's top quality, I reckon he should stay there till he's 18 and then move to a top Dutch team like Ajax or a midtable Bundesliga club or something.

Very very impressed
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:13 pm

I hope we get him though it's often a bit misleading with young players in those leagues. I remember Andersen was already playing in the first divison and looked really exciting but he really wasn't close to being good enough for the first team when we got him.

Anyway Odegaard is a legit talent and I want him at Ajax.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Ajax would probably be the best place for him to develop if he's smart. But at 15 he's too young. Should stay at Stromsgodset until 18, 17 at the least.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:04 am

I say madrid should sign him and keep him there till he is 18, then loan him again to dortumund for 2 years so klopp can get him up to speed with world class football and then bring him to the glorious madrid.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Stromsgodset wonderkid Martin Odegaard has revealed that he has always dreamed of playing for Liverpool.

The 15-year-old recently made his senior debut for Norway and is widely regarded as one of the most exciting talents around Europe.

He has been linked with clubs including Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Juventus, Ajax and Bayern Munich over the past few months, but Liverpool remain the club of his dreams - although he is adamant he will choose the right place for his development when he leaves Stromsgodset.

"Liverpool have always been my dream club," Odegaard told Sport Bild.

"But I will not let this affect my decision when I choose a new club. It's all about finding the team that is best for me and for my development.

"That is not necessarily Liverpool."

The attacking midfielder then went on to stress that the Bundesliga could be an interesting option for him, before revealing that he has already paid visits to Bayern and Borussia Dortmund.

"Yes, I can see myself play in the Bundesliga. The German league is very strong. I don't really have a favourite team in Germany, but Bayern and Dortmund are the teams I am following. They have shown in the Champions League that they are among the best.

"I didn't take part in training at Dortmund. We only talked and they showed me around. Jurgen Klopp explained how the club works, how Dortmund feel about me and what they can offer me.

"I trained with Bayern and Stuttgart youth teams for a few days. The level is a lot higher than at the Norwegian youth teams. There was a big difference."

Odegaard has yet to make a final decision on where he will continue his career and he aims to visit a number of clubs over the next few months to get a good idea of which would suit him best.

"I haven't really thought about my future yet. I will end the season here and then visit a number of clubs. I have not made a final decision yet, though.

"I don't know what will happen in the future. Of course, it's flattering when you hear that big clubs are after you, but I don't think about it too often."

future Anfield legend

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Hopefully, Martin will be playing against Azerbaijan tonight Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Didn't play Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Didn't play Sad

Yeah, and the coach almost cost us the game with his nonsensical tactics, lol. Once Malmö are done with Hareide, we need him back as coach of the NT!
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Many media sources are claiming that he's been training with Liverpool's first team recently.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:13 am

I guess it's not speculation anymore. Kolo confirmed it after training.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal - Page 2 B4FsH6OIUAAfis6

Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal - Page 2 B4FsH6XIMAED8g8
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Training with another team as a youth player who's looking to join another club doesn't say he's going to join them though.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:25 pm

No, but apparently they've been in contact for a few years, and Odegaard's family is Liverpool crazy. It's not a stretch to link all the evidence and suggest that he would be leaning towards Liverpool.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Spoiler:

Another tweet:
@LFCChris_ Follow
Just met Ødegaard in Liverpool, I asked if he's signing and he said "hope so mate"
Spoiler:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:30 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:

@LFCChris_ Follow
Just met Ødegaard in Liverpool, I asked if he's signing and he said "hope so mate"
Spoiler:

Martin Ødegaard with his hair and that hat already looks like a guy from Liverpool.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:30 pm

not sure if i have posted before, such young players seem to be our only hope of getting some players at the club...the likes of Sanchez, Reus and .... all are always going to be difficult for us to sign...so Ayre pos get him asap !!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:34 pm

btw, doesnt matter for whom he signs, he should stay there for at least 1 year more and then play in some other league for 1 year more, like with Ajax or some Belgium club. Then he can be slowly adopted in a league like EPL or La Liga

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:49 pm

He's been training with our youth 2 times, as well as touring the Dortmund facilities with Klopp etc.
Probably a few other clubs too

It was however a year ago since he trained with us, much has happened since then.

A family of Liverpool fans doesn't hurt of course.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:54 pm

Oh yeah, of course, it doesn't mean that he's definitely going to sign for us. Just happy that we are actually serious about wanting him at Anfield.

We messed up big time with Aguero when he was a teenager, though he was expensive as shit and can't blame Rafa for that.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Oh yeah, of course, it doesn't mean that he's definitely going to sign for us. Just happy that we are actually serious about wanting him at Anfield.

We messed up big time with Aguero when he was a teenager, though he was expensive as shit and can't blame Rafa for that.

Lol funny I just read the story a week ago, after our Man City game, how Hoeness went to Argentine in 2005 or some shit to scout Aguero and wasn't overly impressed. But to be sure he sent our then coach Magath to Argentine too to watch Aguero in person, and Magath came back telling Hoeness "Never waste my time like that again, making me fly half way around the world to watch a player who doesn't work and doesn't move.." Laughing

Not only you messed up, or Wenger with Ronaldo etc pp.
Football is full of those stories, you can never know how people will turn out.
Freiburg rejecting Benatia as not good enough in 2009 etc

As for Ödegaard, I think he trained with our youth team not our first team back then. So training with your first team surely was more impressive for him. Our youth coach said something along those lines too when asked. I could imagine he might first go to some other BuLi club though.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Meh. Mastour is comfortably better and has more star appeal. *coffee*
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Many big clubs seem to after him, so I'd be delighted if we got him. However, there's a long way to go from being a special 16-year-old to actually becoming a top player in your adult years. It's hit and miss with these players (and more often it's miss).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:22 pm

true. All those *insert nationality* Messis we never heard of again.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next