Arsenal vs Chelsea - How do we protect Flamini?

+18
Glory
julias
Nedved
EL Patron
6unner
RealGunner
djoe26
Raptorgunner
SamuelJayC
MJ
Jay29
Forza
Twoism
VendettaRed07
urbaNRoots
El Gunner
REWB
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Arsenal vs Chelsea - How do we protect Flamini?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Chelsea - How do we protect Flamini?

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:14 pm

izzy wrote:
REWB wrote:not too sure about sanchez tbh, atm he seems like he doesnt fit in, he doesnt have good enough vision. he might improve but i dont know, barca sold him to us for a reason.

They preferred La Masia (Pedro) over Chile.

Sanchez is legit.

Yeah, sanchez will come good. Give him a run as a cf and see how it goes. cause hes been playing on the wing for the past 3 seasons and hes always been better as a second striker

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsenal vs Chelsea - How do we protect Flamini?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Chelsea - How do we protect Flamini?

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:17 pm

REWB wrote:not too sure about sanchez tbh, atm he seems like he doesnt fit in, he doesnt have good enough vision. he might improve but i dont know, barca sold him to us for a reason.

I'm sorry to put it this way, but I find this a really stupid thing to say.

We have too many players with "vision" but not enough runners and Alexis is exactly that.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:56 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

I'm sorry to put it this way, but I find this a really stupid thing to say.

We have too many players with "vision" but not enough runners and Alexis is exactly that.

Alexis was a bit intimidated by Chelsea in my opinion. He shat himself after Cahill did him with a two footed challenge, after that he wasn't buzzing anymore. Ivanovic kept kicking him all game as well, if i was him i would have swapped wings with Ozil when Ivanovic got booked.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:57 pm

on whether he regrets the altercation with Mourinho…
No, what is there to regret after that? I wanted to go from A to B and somebody confronted me in between without any sign of welcome.

on whether he sets a good example…
I trust that you will teach me all the moral lessons over the next three weeks and I can accept that. But I’ve been in the game long enough to give it the right weight.

on whether he did push him…
I can try to push you and when [I do] you will see what my [pushes are really like]. It was a little one.

rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Arsene's pushes rofl

At least he showed a bit of fight unlike his players on the pitch Mad
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3