21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ultimate Scouting Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Scouting Thread

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 pm

rwo power wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
rwo power wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Interestingly, yesil has already committed to Turkish national team and Can has kept very quiet about which country he will ultimately choose (turkey or Germany too).
Actually, Samed Yesil explicitly stated he doesn't want to play for Turkey: http://www.deutsch-tuerkische-nachrichten.de/2011/07/136521/ (Language: German)

Emre Can also pledged his loyalty to Germany: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/emre-can-will-deutschland-spielen-1322420.html (Language: German)
I'm more interested in Yesil. He is the perfect heir to Klose, a mobile ,playmking CF who can score from all over the field (better than Klose) Very Happy
For now, Godmez will do... Very Happy
Yesil is contracted to Leverkusen till 2016. I'm pretty sure they know which gem they have there, and it might be difficult to pry him away from them.
He is 17 right now if my memory serves right. At the age of 22, 1 year before his contract ends, we could strike Very Happy

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:28 pm

we have an equally brilliant young CF in Pozo Babun, and he is only 15 bossing players ahead of his class already Very Happy

and a spanish version of Emre Can in Jose Rodriguez Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Morata :coffee:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:33 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:we have an equally brilliant young CF in Pozo Babun, and he is only 15 bossing players ahead of his class already Very Happy

I'm more interested from NT's point of view, just wanted to tease RWO a little bit Very Happy I'm not interested in Emre Can a lot, Ozil>all of the current AMs in Germany.If there isn't someone better I don't even bother Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 pm

babun1024 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:we have an equally brilliant young CF in Pozo Babun, and he is only 15 bossing players ahead of his class already Very Happy

I'm more interested from NT's point of view, just wanted to tease RWO a little bit Very Happy I'm not interested in Emre Can a lot, Ozil>all of the current AMs in Germany.If there isn't someone better I don't even bother Very Happy

Very Happy, i picked interest in Can because he is a box to box, not a AM, quite interesting player.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 pm

babun1024 wrote:I'm more interested from NT's point of view, just wanted to tease RWO a little bit Very Happy I'm not interested in Emre Can a lot, Ozil>all of the current AMs in Germany.If there isn't someone better I don't even bother Very Happy
Well, it's nice to see German U17 NT youngsters getting quite some positive attention. Smile Let's just hope the boys will develop nicely and won't pick up any serious injuries.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Very Happy, i picked interest in Can because he is a box to box, not a AM, quite interesting player.
He plays like AM in his team Very Happy Something I don't like about him is his stamina but I'll wait and see, maybe he'll turn it around in the future...Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 am

Ultimate Scouting Thread - Page 3 11972-muestra-barcelona-inter-s-en-carlos-fierro-de-sub-17 Twisted Evil
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:53 am

<responded below, so deleting this one>

Last edited by sportsczy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:57 am

rwo power wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Interestingly, yesil has already committed to Turkish national team and Can has kept very quiet about which country he will ultimately choose (turkey or Germany too).
Actually, Samed Yesil explicitly stated he doesn't want to play for Turkey: http://www.deutsch-tuerkische-nachrichten.de/2011/07/136521/ (Language: German)

Emre Can also pledged his loyalty to Germany: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern/emre-can-will-deutschland-spielen-1322420.html (Language: German)

A week or so after the U-17 WC tournament, Yesil's father came out and said that "contact was made with the Turkish federation just to get information" and "Yesil would prefer to play with Germany right now". Basically, it will come down to which NT gives him the fastest opportunity when the time comes.

It will be interesting to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Indeed. But I think Yesil might have a good chance to be called up with the German NT as we really need strikers and he is very good at that. Can might have it a bit more difficult, considering he is "just another midfielder".
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:39 am

Christian Dannemann Eriksen , 19

AJAX

Ultimate Scouting Thread - Page 3 120157

Christia n Eriksen is a purely offensive midfielder profile, not noted for his appearance, nor by their strength, simply because of their quality and skill at handling the ball. Mobile, dynamic, likes to have a lot of freedom in the region of three quarters. With the ability to generate football, Ajax has become the real driving force of the offensive plays. Gifted with an excellent technical quality, has very good resources out of the pressure the opponent, bringing the ball masterfully conducted and protecting the same. With good ball control, responsibility does not bother him if you have to be responsible for building the play, looking to partner on many occasions and it does so with great success. Stresses its generosity, which together with a good vision of the game make him a perfect partner for the attackers, putting very well attended. He has a knack for solving masterfully plays in the final meters, either attending or finishing, it is not far from a player outside the goal misses quite often and as no doubt have occasion to put into practice their ranking ado uneven or from half d istancia, in which more than once has delighted us with tremendous great goals. With an innate talent, some would compare to a myth as Michael Laudrup, but for now the boy is not distracted in Eriksen praise, follows you and continues to grow, to the extent that it has become a little less than essential player in the schemes of Ajax.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:46 am

Matthew Kovacic , age 17

Dynamo Zagreb

Born in Austria but Croatians parents, the young man holds dual nationality. Kovacic Mateo started kicking a ball in his native country at the Academy of Lask Linz . At just 13 years headed for Zagreb, where the first began to sound siren indicating that large groups were interested in his services, but it was Dynamo Zagreb which he managed to join their inferior equipment. After a serious injury in 2009, Kovacic was a year removed from the playing fields, recovering by mid 2010. Just four months after he began training with the first team and in November the same year made ​​his professional debut in a league match against Hrvatski Dragovoljac, which managed to score a goal and also becoming the youngest player to debut in Croatian championship, just 16 years. Although born in Austria, Kovacic has decided to defend the Croatian national team jersey, with which it has already been capped at U-14, U-15, U-17 and recently made ​​his debut with the U-21, with which and adds a couple of appearances. His precocity and projection seem to go unnoticed by anyone and there is talk of interest from big clubs like United, Arsenal or Juventus, but for now continues to grow in Zagreb, where he aspires to become an ever more complete player.
Ultimate Scouting Thread - Page 3 Mateo

Mateo Kovacic is a midfield playmaker offensive profile, who can evolve both in front of midfield, as more advanced, behind the striker or something heeled right wing. Right, without a physical presence, but not all weak, is quite strong, hardworking and with great journey. Brash, participatory, with much self-confidence, not discouraged in any situation and is offered at all times, but sometimes should be more regular. Endowed with great technical quality, has driven the ball with great skill and also handles very well when the pressure out of the opponent, sometimes making it very easily. With very good first touch of ball, it is quite usual to see him play, so join and give fluidity to the game . With a great vision, never loses sight of the partner and is able p ara perform very well attended most advanced men. Another of your best resources is the punch on goal, has an attached accurate from distance and not think twice to put it into practice. Kovacic has all the conditions to go very far and looks of it continues this way, do not take much to make the leap to the big leagues.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:00 pm

OT- Real Madrid look set to sign Polo dubbed "the new Aguero". Apparently he chose us over Arsenal.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Álvaro Vázquez García , 20
Ultimate Scouting Thread - Page 3 N_rcd_espanyol_alvaro_vazquez-2790712

(April 27, 1991, Badalona, ​​Spain). Before joining Espanyol's youth system played for CF Damm . The team parrot came with just 14 years, starting at very early dawn. With young age became runner-up club, also scoring 23 goals in that season. In the summer of 2010 Pochettino decided that would make the preseason with the first team, but then returned to the subsidiary. But soon make its debut in the top category, debuting in the fourth round of the 2010-2011 in the Santiago Bernabeu. Last season he played several minutes with the first team, even were several parties that began as a starter, scoring a total of 4 targets. In the current season has already left as one of the first team from the start, becoming one of the players most used by Pochettino and a permanent fixture in the side Espanyol. Alvaro has been capped with inferior equipment of the Spanish team. Last summer he played the World Under-20 in Colombia, which was proclaimed as the Spanish team's top scorer and second in the championship, thereby getting the boot of silver. He has been nominated for a Golden Boy 2011. Álvaro Vázquez is a complete center forward that can be said with much ease dominating all facets you must handle a good striker. Right, with good looks, 1.82 meters tall and 76 kg in weight, not a striker Alvaro at all static, always seeking mobility, constantly falling on the sides and making very good moves, especially possessing a special skill time to get open. With good ball control, not handled anything wrong with his back to goal, partnering with enough quality and often serving to support the partner. Technically gifted, within the area is a striker who knows how to position a charm. While the first team is showing a lot of things that make him one of the great hopes for the future of Espanyol at the moment has not shown the great eye for goal that if you allowed to see lower levels of both the blue and white team and the selection Spanish, it may be the only step that is missing to stop being promise and become a reality.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Adit, can you fetch me some infos about Kevin Strootman?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:52 am

strootman can play but he wont be a big name

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:53 am

deezydeez wrote:strootman can play but he wont be a big name
what do you mean? based of what?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:00 am

he is a good young CM, but imo he doesnt have the touch, speed, quickness, vision, and killer instinct necessary for a big club.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:34 am

Kevin is still young and can learn a lot though. wanna know more about him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 am

deezydeez wrote:he is a good young CM, but imo he doesnt have the touch, speed, quickness, vision, and killer instinct necessary for a big club.

dunno, i'm going to have to watch him. From what i read, he actually has a very nice touch, vision and quickness of mind. if i can catch some games i would see.

Personally, i smell Talent, time will tell

I was hoping to get the opinion from Guiltybystander as well, you glorious lurker Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:27 am

Wow, he is talented, a mixure of gerrard and ozil. if he develops more defensive attributes, he is a supereme talent.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:19 pm

i dont think ive ever used this emoticon but :facepalm:

im sorry but in no way is he a mixture of gerrard and ozil.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:06 pm

I Lol'd myself
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 am

@Ganso, how good are Mario Fernandes and Neuton?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:15 pm

no idea who neuton is.Mario Fernandes is alves 2.0 with better technique and better defensively,but the guy is a serious troll,refused a NT call up and refused an invitation for the brasileirao player awards.

why,are you guys linked?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next