The ultimate wankfest thread: Carvajal vs Marcelo

4 posters

Go down

The ultimate wankfest thread: Carvajal vs Marcelo Empty The ultimate wankfest thread: Carvajal vs Marcelo

Post by guest7 Wed May 03, 2017 12:08 am

The best at their position respectively, which one do you prefer?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The ultimate wankfest thread: Carvajal vs Marcelo Empty Re: The ultimate wankfest thread: Carvajal vs Marcelo

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri May 05, 2017 7:17 pm

Marcelo is the best attacking fullback in the game, Carvajal has more balance though. I prefer Carvajal

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

The ultimate wankfest thread: Carvajal vs Marcelo Empty Re: The ultimate wankfest thread: Carvajal vs Marcelo

Post by guest7 Sat May 06, 2017 11:36 am

Honestly to me it changes each game, Marcelo was prefered vs Bayern, and vs Atletico I liked Marcelo more too.

In CL I like Marcelo more than Carvajal
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Best fullbacks in the world. Carvajal is solid both offensively and defensively but Marcelo is just ridiculously skilled with the ball at his feet, on par with any winger out there. His presence in attack trumps any fullback of all time.

I love carvajal and he is a future captain but Marcelo is something else. Best left back of all times.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat May 06, 2017 2:12 pm

Marcelo is a god, you should not mention his me in such threads..

carvajal is the most balanced fullback. never shies away from defensive duties, always with the attack to make a telling contribution. but regardless, I would still prefer carvajal out of the line up to losing Marcelo....Nacho was super in covering up for carvajal in the atletico semi final match. he was godly! that guy is godly! is there any other player on this planet like Nacho?

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down