LeSwagg James
Zealous
Mamad
shadexticos
Onyx
_SuperFloren_
12 posters

Go down

Our superb squad, becoming an OK team Empty Our superb squad, becoming an OK team

Post by _SuperFloren_ Thu 28 Aug - 1:58:51

Alonso and Di Maria are gone, Casillas is terrible and Benzema is an overrated flop with no scoring ability. I thought we would have a super starting 11 with fantastic backups, and we're dismantling the team. I know this is not FIFA 2015, and you cannot have stars in every position and as backups, but please. Nobody sees we need a pure number 9 striker? We have at this point 18 players available for the entire season, that is not depth. 5 days to go until deadline. Do you see some move coming?
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Our superb squad, becoming an OK team Empty Re: Our superb squad, becoming an OK team

Post by Onyx Thu 28 Aug - 2:04:24

Wouldn't be surprised if Khedira left and we signed Falcao and Gustavo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Our superb squad, becoming an OK team Empty Re: Our superb squad, becoming an OK team

Post by shadexticos Thu 28 Aug - 17:10:29

Its actually easy to go into panic mode especially with the type of performance we gave against newly-promoted cordoba.
@superfloren
I agree with you..di maria and alonso gone, casillas is terrible, diego lopez - the bettet keeper is gone, benzema wil neva hit the heights we hoped, ronaldo is injurd and would probably be at 50% throughout the season, marcelo is getting back to his complacent self, bale has been horrible against atletico and cordoba and he jst highlighted how one-dimensional he is..
Now let's look at the brighter side.
Bale would improve, dats for sure
Carvajal has developed.
Keylor Navas would eventually bench casillas but maybe until next season.
Alonso was immobile and passed the ball immediately he received it, he couldnt withstand pressure and was either average or below average against aggressive teams and teams that came out to play - el clasicos, atletico madrid matches, borussia dortmund, bilbao...
Di maria was very useful with his tireless work-rate, surging runs and direct play, but he also lost the ball a lot, tried to dribble when he cud pass, made a lot of unnecessary crosses.
The combo of alonso's inability to retain the ball under pressure and di maria's tendency to go for the risky and lose the ball meant that our ball rention and possession suffered for it.

We were also extremely predictable, but our forwards were just too good to be stopped but that can't go on for too long.
With kroos and james, two players who can hold the ball long enough to find an opening, and modric who needs no introduction, illaramendi who is the calmer and more mobile version of alonso,we should be expecting an ultra creative midfield who have the ability to retain the ball under pressure, thereby solving our major big-game problem - our inability to retain possession under pressure..

Jese would be back and would finally fulfily his potential
Varane would soon regain his numba 1 status which would improve our overall play.
With all these, we actually have the potential to be more dangerous and unpredictable
Regardless of the pros of d signings, I would have still kept di maria

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu 28 Aug - 18:46:37

Calm your tits flo. Alonso is meh these days and Di maria wanted to leave. We didn't win sh*t with Lopez so who gives a **** about him.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 28 Aug - 20:00:10

We don't keep players who want to leave even if it is Xabi Sad

Having said that calma, I am 100% sure Flo will pull one more super signing.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Thu 28 Aug - 21:48:26

@mamad
Its very unfair and erroneous of you to attribute our failure to win la liga to diego lopez and our success in CL to casillas. We all know how casillas almost single-handedly lost the CL final - at fault for the goal and almost caused another goal with the same daft mistake...
Point of correction, di- maria never wanted to leave, d board tried to make it look like his fault.
Respecting and valuing a player means given him what you believe he deserves. Everyone knew dimaria's worth but that egoistic megalomaniac had other ideas.
If we dont win anything, the blame is on him.
I believe alonso left because he has seen how the club treats its players. I bet all the other players are quivering with fear

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu 28 Aug - 22:17:59

A lot of the guys that support Madrid here have little respect and even less sense. I sometimes wonder how it's possible to be so far removed from what a Madridista should be.

That includes you shadexticos, lol if you think Di Maria wanted to stay, he wanted to get paid. He chased money all the way to Manchester and that is fine because there is nothing wrong with that but don't make him a martyr lol

"Seeing how we treat our players" we aren't keeping these guys in concentration camps lmao. We pay them well and treat them better but at Madrid the expectation is high and playing time is scarce. We don't keep players who want to leave, never have never will. If Xabi wanted out it's probably because he wanted to get away from Iker, not Madrid.

As for Mamad, he has little respect for actual Madridistas like Lopez so you really can't take him seriously.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Fri 29 Aug - 1:06:55

@Zealous the madridista with more respect and more sense than all other madridistas..
There is one attribute of madridistas that makes me proud to be one and that is the mutual respect they have for each other and the intelligence with which they speak...
You don't exhibit any of those traits.
You don't need to take a swipe at anyone just to prove ur point.
Am not offended by your comments, am just sad to meet a madridista that speaks without respect.
According to you, mamad and shadexticos should not be taken seriously and av less sense.
You either started supporting madrid wen ronaldo got signed up you are a perezista not a madridista cos it appears to me that you believe perez handled the di maria case the way it should have been handled. Every football fan knows madrid(perez) - buy the newest toy in town and ignore or discard the old ones.
No player on that team plays his heart out every game as much as di maria.
No player runs more km during a game more dan di maria and then u say he left for money because he asked to be paid as much as other players that contributed less than him.
Regardless of our trophy haul, di maria was treated unfairly and we have perez to be blamed for that

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 29 Aug - 1:52:34

I'm not worried one bit tbh.. We have more than enough quality at the moment.. Kroos > Alonso

Di Maria is the only true loss IMO.. No need to panic bruh
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri 29 Aug - 1:58:06

floren nice to see your still making a fool of yourself, let me guess "we won't win anything with that pos benzema starting" rofl, that been proven wrong, but hey don't let me stop you guys from deflecting the blame on benz, cause cr and bale sucked way worse with way more touches on the ball, but still too scared to criticize them so lets make benz the problem, fantasy logic at it finest Proud

lets not forget my personal favorites, "we could've won la decima with higs", "morata is elite", "cr/james/isco can play cf", and "cr and bale will gladly stop trying to score, to feed falcao cause reasons in my head" all wrong but hey if you all circle jerk enough it seems legit i guess

give it a rest poor guys so blinded by hate Sad
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri 29 Aug - 3:51:44

chad4401 wrote:floren nice to see your still making a fool of yourself, let me guess "we won't win anything with that pos benzema starting" rofl, that been proven wrong, but hey don't let me stop you guys from deflecting the blame on benz, cause cr and bale sucked way worse with way more touches on the ball, but still too scared to criticize them so lets make benz the problem, fantasy logic at it finest Proud

lets not forget my personal favorites, "we could've won la decima with higs", "morata is elite", "cr/james/isco can play cf", and "cr and bale will gladly stop trying to score, to feed falcao cause reasons in my head" all wrong but hey if you all circle jerk enough it seems legit i guess

give it a rest poor guys so blinded by hate Sad

Preach bruh Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri 29 Aug - 4:05:34

I would see this squad as much more concrete and complete if James was never signed and Di Maria never sold.

That has to be the dumbest piece of business since we got Eto'o for Ibra + 50 million.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri 29 Aug - 5:38:22

Superfloren has made a very good point. This madrid team is the weakest since 2009 and i say team not squad.

The only reason this team would go on and win the league is if Barca and atleti were having a terrible season but if barca are at even 70% of their capacity they would go all the way to win the league knowing that this is not the best barca team anymore but still good enough to walk away with the league. Dont get me started about the CL, no chance.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri 29 Aug - 6:04:01

for people saying di maria wanted to leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYyfrRc9MYg

0:27 only one person wanted di maria out, 1:54, di maria's feelings about the whole saga
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri 29 Aug - 16:26:50

Falcao is not coming, yall can jog on that :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 29 Aug - 17:55:14

titosantill wrote:for people saying di maria wanted to leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYyfrRc9MYg

0:27 only one person wanted di maria out, 1:54, di maria's feelings about the whole saga

I believe that he wanted to stay. But I also believe that he wanted to get paid much more.

If he wanted to stay he would still be here but the club didn't like how he was acting and managed to get 75 million out of it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri 29 Aug - 18:09:01

As for Mamad, he has little respect for actual Madridistas like Lopez so you really can't take him seriously.

Yeah i just have respect for fake Madridistas.... like Casillas.

some comments here :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat 30 Aug - 1:59:20

mamad your obvious missing the generic madrid fan playbook brah, let me help you fit in more.

1. you can only rate players that are popular

2. say higuain is one of the best striker to play for madrid ever

3. marcelo making teammates laugh in training, is more important than what he does on the pitch

4. any striker not named benzema is a better fit for madrid

5. anytime popular players are playing bad its not their fault

6. when unpopular players are playing bad its solely their fault

7. if you rate the unpopular player more then the popular one your a fanboy/lesser fan

8. if a popular player is playing bad your allowed to pretend it never happened and not allowed to discuss it either

9. any fantasy formation are plausible if benzema isn't in it

10. if the team is having any difficulties blame benzema and then blame benzema cause popular players can't be criticized cause the generic fans are normally too scared

11. you can't have an opinion that differs from the majority cause they will form groups and pretend their right

your welcome Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat 30 Aug - 6:26:18

Mamad wrote:

Yeah i just have respect for fake Madridistas.... like Casillas.

some comments here :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Oh yeah dude, calling someone who poured his heart out for this club like lopez useless while casillas ate nachos and warmed the bench is not playing favorites. okay
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down