Tomwin Lannister
Adit
Onyx
Kaladin
Robespierre
45 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Antonio Conte  resigns as Juve manager - Page 6 Empty Re: Antonio Conte resigns as Juve manager

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:07 pm

Ganso wrote:Robes ffs, this news made my day

it's a good day for non-Juve serie a fans

In reality, Serie A will be crap that Juve are like this... If Juve fail in Europe, it is Serie A who will loose their reputation and everything...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Antonio Conte  resigns as Juve manager - Page 6 Empty Re: Antonio Conte resigns as Juve manager

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:07 pm

Undeniable . if Juve loses both Conte and Vidal .. not even the most optimistic non-Juve serie A fan could imagine it in 15th of July Very Happy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:08 pm

salmano9 wrote:

In reality, Serie A will be crap that Juve are like this... If Juve fail in Europe, it is Serie A who will loose their reputation and everything...

We will continue to sleep quietly at night .
On the other hand we were so sorry after Juve-Benfica... hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Robespierre wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

We will continue to sleep quietly at night .
On the other hand we were so sorry after Juve-Benfica... hmm

Hmmmmm... What if the opposite of what all thinks happens? Like Juve go on to qualify to the semis of the Champions league?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:14 pm

salmano9 wrote:

juve has flopped time and time again in CL (and EL for that matter).I can't speak for them and maybe I'm wrong, but I think most Italian football fans don't give 2 cents about Juve performing in Europe.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:17 pm

Ganso wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

juve has flopped time and time again in CL (and EL for that matter).I can't speak for them and maybe I'm wrong, but I think most Italian football fans don't give 2 cents about Juve performing in Europe.

TBH, I'd be so happy if Milan retain the CL..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Matteo Bonetti wrote:Antonio Conte: "When you go to a restaurant that costs €100, you don't go in bringing €10." His metaphor for Juve in #UCL?

I thought Juve had money. Especially with how Serie a tv money is given + ucl

Spoiler:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:26 pm

salmano9 wrote:

ahem.. I hate to break it to you my friend... but..  Embarassed 
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:27 pm

https://twitter.com/fantastlsco/status/489110051693801472

rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 pm

And Serie A is wide open again! What thrilling news for Serie A, Roma can actually win it now
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 pm

It's not even sure Evra's transfer now after Conte resignation.
Evra blocked this transfer because he wants to know who will be next Juve manager, and then he will decide if joining to Juve
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Serie A is already screwed, at least we were beginning to take the right measures into succeeding once again.

Now that we're on the way down by the looks of things, Serie A is done. CL money will become lesser and lesser, nobody will invest shit into the league and it's completely screwed for the time being.

And lmao @ the Inter and Milan fans celebrating like it's your birthdays. As if Conte was the only person keeping you from competing for the title or a CL spot rofl

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 pm

I hope Juve fans strike an assault on the Juve board... TBH, just yesterday I was thinking about becoming an international member of Juve...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Serie A is already screwed, at least we were beginning to take the right measures into succeeding once again.

Now that we're on the way down by the looks of things, Serie A is done. CL money will become lesser and lesser, nobody will invest shit into the league and it's completely screwed for the time being.

And lmao @ the Inter and Milan fans celebrating like it's your birthdays. As if Conte was the only person keeping you from competing for the title or a CL spot rofl

RT
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 pm

meh tbh I don't think non Inter Serie A fans were not glad after Mourinho left Inter. Juve fans were  much  glad although they concluded the league 7th place
Basically it's normal
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:https://twitter.com/fantastlsco/status/489110051693801472

rofl

Who is bae?
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:35 pm

bae = babe
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Sanchez was probably what Conte wanted to continue, and would have fitted in perfectly at Juve as a hard worker and all.

Perhaps this situation explains why links with Iturbe has gone cold now, and is linked more and more with other clubs aswell. Imo Iturbe should have been bought no matter what Coach comes in, the management decides anyway what happens with Juve so.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:35 pm

rofl

rofl
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Serie A is already screwed, at least we were beginning to take the right measures into succeeding once again.

Alex,Menez,M'Vila,Dodo.Dem grand scudetto challenging signings Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

rofl

rofl

Not funny.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:38 pm

rofl Too much time focusing on Juve, not enough time trying to strengthen well enough to keep up with Torino, Parma and the likes.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:39 pm

S wrote:

Alex,Menez,M'Vila,Dodo.Dem grand scudetto challenging signings Proud

Indeed... Every player is a team by himself...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Eivindo wrote:Sanchez was probably what Conte wanted to continue, and would have fitted in perfectly at Juve as a hard worker and all.

Perhaps this situation explains why links with Iturbe has gone cold now, and is linked more and more with other clubs aswell. Imo Iturbe should have been bought no matter what Coach comes in, the management decides anyway what happens with Juve so.

Juve was the first club to go on him as Juve fans will remind too
I remind Di Marzio said it 2 months ago
But Sanchez played his best period in Barcellona just in last 2 months, included the World Cup, and his value is rose much

and we Serie A fans club must know it, it's impossible to compete economically with an EPL club

The times have changed.

Before Serie A clubs bought the top players, and the old Serie A legend emigrated in Premier League to conclude career ( Gullit , Zola, Stanic etc)
Now it's the contrary Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Conte took you lot from 7th place to the scudetto in 1 season.Don't tell me you think your new signings that season got you there by themselves.This is a huge blow for Juve even if you guys manage to keep Vidal/Pogba
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:rofl Too much time focusing on Juve, not enough time trying to strengthen well enough to keep up with Torino, Parma and the likes.

are you mad Tom ? Laughing
This is the news of the day , it's normal to talk about Conte's resignation . It was an unexpected event.
What we should talk in 15th of July ? lol
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next