zarola
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
Onyx
58 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid - Page 13 Empty Re: Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:40 am

M99 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's been disgustingly underrated for years as I been saying lol.

People don't rate you if you don't have a flashy youtube highlights clip though.

Wonder what RG thinks of him now. Ever since he scored against Arsenal RG has been saying he is overrated.

Speaking of which, what are your thoughts on Modric hmm

Haven't seen a game of him in years lol, but considering Madrid's results I'm not really going to argue anything that people here say.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid - Page 13 Empty Re: Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:09 am

Meh.

Casemiro and Modric are doing all the work. He's just there to give the ball to them.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Ever since he moved to Real, look how much they won... still underrated by some Very Happy Funny that he didnt have room at Bayern when he was sold to Real.... how they must regret it...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Ever since he was sold Bayern has lost something

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Magricos wrote:Ever since he was sold Bayern has lost something
a good midfielder maybe hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Bayern didn't make enough of an effort to keep him. [Manchester] City and United also loved him and really wanted him but Madrid beat them to it by signing him for 25 million euros," said Reinartz.

"He is a friend of mine and I know the whole story. He was offered a new contract but he knew that [Mario] Gotze was also there and was roughly the same age as him and he wanted to be paid more.

"Bayern didn't want to pay him 10m euros and Rummenigge told Toni that he wasn't going to get that money because he wasn't a world class player.

"But Toni didn't leave over money, he needs the confidence of other people and Real recognised that. That's why he left."

Rumminege rofl forever running his mouth about things he knows shit all about...
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:44 pm

I'm sure Hans would say something condescending and uppity about Bayern's attempts to keep Toni and probably how it wasn't worth it anyway but I was always surprised that Bayern didn't try "harder" to keep him. Being that he is a Bayern product AND German.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:44 pm

I cant even hate. He's playing his best football right now. Undroppable.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:47 pm

Busquets made him look like an elite and explosive athlete at times Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:05 pm

Perucho21 wrote:I cant even hate. He's playing his best football right now. Undroppable.

Shouldn't be hating to begin with. Kroos is awesome but seeing Kroos out run Busquets was actually funny.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:10 pm

Kroos tends to have great Clasicos always. You never see him flopping in Clasicos. That's because he is such an elite passer. He takes one touch and he's already scanned the whole pitch. Impossible to "press"
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:19 pm

Yea n the fact that Roberto deciding to go way up just to push Vini and then proceeds to jog backwards meant it was pretty easy for u guys... basically doing TAA but worst all game vs Vini like the fastest player in the world XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:15 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:They apparently are gonna sell Di Maria. ( Laughing )

Anyway i look forward to seeing Nick and the majority of the forum actually doing a complete u-turn on Kroos. Proud

Dem Moel prophecies, surprised to see most people weren't very happy with Kroos being signed.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:10 am

Kroos wasn't very well liked in Bayern if I remember correct.

He was seen as a prospect at best as we must not forget his legacy was created in the capital itself.

Moal prophecies for some reason this year alone have come out to be true and I doubted this asshole for many of them as well.

Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:28 am

Moal came through, hard to believe but it's true Molenation

I remember being shocked at Kroos going for peanuts, 20 something million so I assumed Guardiola just didn't want him.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:34 pm

Vibe wrote:Moal came through, hard to believe but it's true Molenation

I remember being shocked at Kroos going for peanuts, 20 something million so I assumed Guardiola just didn't want him.
Iirc Kroos didn't leave for sporting reasons, he left because he wanted economic parity with plebs like Götze who the board bet on to be the next face of Bayern. Pep wanted to hold onto him but Kroos felt disrespected and he sought to leave. Then Utd dwelled on him for too long and we swooped in and got him. You can out the peanuts we paid for him down to mismanagement by their board who criminally underrated him.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13