sportsczy
REWB
Sina
Jay29
RealGunner
43 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Jay29 Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:18 am

By the way, seems I mis-read the time for the kit launch; it's 23:00 UK time, which is a completely stupid time for any unveiling. I doubt there'll be any player announcements today.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Adit Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:32 am

Khedira is out of favor in the starting eleven.He doesn't fit out football.. He started the season just because of Alonso was injured... Got relegated to bench as soon as he came back. Our midfield play improved dramatically once Di maria-alonso-modric became starters. If Khedira was a starter pretty sure we wouldn't have gone further in CL. Even in CL final.. you can see he doesn't have the technique to play a ball dominant game.. We improved as soon as he got subbed out for Isco.

He isn't a DM... he is a b2b yet doesn't even have better technique than our CBs. That's his weakness. He is pretty good for a counter attacking game but becomes useless when chasing the game.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:50 am

Mirror linking us with a move for the Colombian GK, David Ospina:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-radar-turns-david-3835700

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:06 pm

@bbcsport_david: Final Sanchez fee around £35m, medical later today, not unveiled at kit launch:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:13 pm

So thats roughly 43m in euros.I see why we never had a chance.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Apparently La Xarxa quote Ignasi Miquel as saying: "Hopefully I can help Alexis to adapt at Arsenal. Although for that, I'd have to stay."
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Sami Khedira has rejected the opportunity to sign a new two-year contract with Real Madrid & is pushing to join Arsenal. (El Confidencial)
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:21 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:@bbcsport_david: Final Sanchez fee around £35m, medical later today, not unveiled at kit launch:

world cup up his price by about 15m.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Barca signed him for around €36m. It would have been asking a lot of them to allow him to go without making a profit.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Sanchez pictured at the airport heading to London according to Mundo Deportivo who were first to post it.

Looked online and couldn't find it anywhere else. Only other pics of him at the airport were a few years old and he looked visibly younger so maybe this is legit.

Spoiler:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:33 pm

Lee Dixon on Twitter: "Just spoke to Arsene. He's very happy about Sanchez and Debuchy."

I can't imagine better marketing for puma than announcing the two tonight.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:02 pm

When is the unveil happening?
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:06 pm

23:00 UK time. The only times Arsenal have announced players so late have been on deadline days.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:08 pm

Wenger let Chelsea get Fabregas which allowed Barcelona to get Suarez so Arsenal could get Sanchez!  rofl 

Liverpool. Heart 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:12 pm

We're in need of a striker and Heskey gets released on the same day as Arsenal kit launch?  Shocked  Very Happy Coincidence? hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:55 pm

MJGunner wrote:Lee Dixon on Twitter: "Just spoke to Arsene. He's very happy about Sanchez and Debuchy."

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet but.... Sanchez is a Nike athlete, not a chance in hell of him being unveiled at a Puma event.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Wenger let Chelsea get Fabregas which allowed Barcelona to get Suarez so Arsenal could get Sanchez!  rofl 

Liverpool. Heart 

Raptorgunner wrote:We're in need of a striker and Heskey gets released on the same day as Arsenal kit launch?  Shocked  Very Happy Coincidence? hmm

:bow: Wenger is playing chess. Everyone else is still on checkers.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Lee Dixon on Twitter: "Just spoke to Arsene. He's very happy about Sanchez and Debuchy."

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet but.... Sanchez is a Nike athlete, not a chance in hell of him being unveiled at a Puma event.

Maybe he won't be unveiled at the event.. But maybe later in the night on arsenal.com wearing a puma kit.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:37 pm

He doesnt really have a choice, he will be wearing the shirt for a long time, this is about Arsenal not Nike and Puma. Laughing 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:42 pm

I would think that there would be more players there than just Santi, Artetta and Rosicky.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

He doesnt really have a choice, he will be wearing the shirt for a long time, this is about Arsenal not Nike and Puma. Laughing 

You're confusing the difference between a Puma event and a contractually obligation which it would be to play for Arsenal and wear their product.

He won't be contractually obligated to be part of the kit launch and Nike won't be too happy about it, i'd bet anything he won't be part of the kit launch.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:58 pm

I think you should just all calm down.
The kit launch will of course be tonight. And let that be that!
We will see the announcements some time afterwards.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:32 pm

At least we have agreed fee and everything.

Unveil can happen anytime.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Cadena Ser: Arsenal close to obtaining the loan with buying option of Javier Manquillo, pathetico right back.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:05 pm

I honestly didn't expect Sanchez to be announced before Debuchy. Makes me wonder if something's holding that deal up.

Fingers crossed for a couple more in before the Emirates Cup.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Cadena Ser: Arsenal close to obtaining the loan with buying option of Javier Manquillo, pathetico right back.

strange
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next