Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:50 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'll believe it when I see it Laughing

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:54 pm

Sadly, llorente may be sacrificed Sad why not sell vuci and quag first? Peluso and padoin too... cuz there will be no space for them in the squad next year
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Llorente won't be sacrificed only if big offer comes like 30 mil. Conte wants vice-Llorente
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:40 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:You guys know I'm a fan of Llorente, but do you think we should consider selling him to Valencia for 20+ million to fund a move for Lukaku.

Seriously, who believes Valencia will buy someone for 20mil? They sold key players for pocket money in the last 2 years because they are badly drowning in debt. They would be the very last team to buy anyone at this price. I mean, rumours sometimes are so laughable.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:58 pm

dronte wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:You guys know I'm a fan of Llorente, but do you think we should consider selling him to Valencia for 20+ million to fund a move for Lukaku.

Seriously, who believes Valencia will buy someone for 20mil? They sold key players for pocket money in the last 2 years because they are badly drowning in debt. They would be the very last team to buy anyone at this price. I mean, rumours sometimes are so laughable.

you do know that Valencia is bought from rich oil company they are like the new PSG
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
dronte wrote:

you do know that Valencia is bought from rich oil company they are like the new PSG

I didn't to be honest. Prepare all the players get linked to Valencia this summer then Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:13 pm

What do you guys think of if we buy noone and just sell this summer? Hmmmm lol, yeah but sell the not needed players I mean... and how about ONLY changing the formation hmmmm
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Yeah Valencia have money now

Not crazy money, but no longer will they be selling key players every season to pay off a crippling debt.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:11 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 4 Nvnrpu
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:48 am

That formation will happen, and even better, but in our dreams Smile ^^
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:06 pm

I heard that Barca is only selling Sanchez after the World Cup because they want his price to rise. I hope this isn't true because I want Juventus to sign him ASAP. Plus him rising in price might make Marotta not want him anymore, which I hope isn't the case.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:19 pm

There's always a big chance they go out in the group stages anyway, although I hope Chile do well for Vidals sake, there's a great chance Sanchez doesn't do anything he hasn't already done before
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:52 pm

If that happens I hope we sign Cerci or bring Gabbi back
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:45 am

Toro won't cell cerci if they will play in EL next season
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:10 am

They aren't. They were tied 2-2 with Fiorentina in their last game, and they needed to win. Then, in the 90th minute, Cerci missed a penalty. So instead, Parma is going to play in the Europa League (maybe) with Inter and Fiorentina.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:44 am

They will play. parmas EL license got rejected so viola will play instead
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:23 pm

Wow, I actually never knew that, sorry. Thanks for telling me though.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Your welcome bro. Be ready for the weekend, I wanna play vs you lol. I hope I will win cuz I think I got better haha.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:53 pm

salmano9 wrote:They will play. parmas EL license got rejected so viola will play instead

You mean Torino
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:02 pm

Ya lol that's probably what he meant. Devi, why does it seem like there is rarely anymore posts?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:01 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:They will play. parmas EL license got rejected so viola will play instead

You mean Torino

Yep lol hehe, most importantly he got it Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:03 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Ya lol that's probably what he meant. Devi, why does it seem like there is rarely anymore posts?

Lol its summer and people mostly busy with world cup/ enjoying their holidays, plus there isn't anything to discuss here besides Juve's cheap business...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:39 am

It will pick up afetr the holidays and with the WC.

btw the Empoli scout here in Bitola told me that Rugani is one hell of a talent and that Empoli wants to keep him. He is on loan from Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:43 pm

Yeaaah rugani is amazing. Did u see him irl? He has potential in fm loool! Sad sadly marrota doesn't care about the youths as much Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:55 am

Why aren't we offering 20 million for Sanchez, I really don't want his price going up after the World Cup. Because then we would either pay more than we should have, or we just won't get him. I'm pretty sure we have enough to even pay 25 million, considering we have a transfer budget plus we can sell players like Quags, Vucinic, Padoin, Peluso etc. Plus we already got around 10 million from the sale of Immobile. I also don't hope we regret signing Immobile, because if he does good for Dortmund that would suck. I would only want him succeeding for Italy or Juventus if he ever comes back. So I don't see why we can't afford him. But I do understand we also need a LB and a back up CM. Why are we going for Guarin, I think Pereyra would be a better signing because he seems versatile.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Juve make second Sanchez bid?

Juventus have made a second offer for Alexis Sanchez, and are pushing Arturo Vidal to persuade his national teammate to sign for the Bianconeri.

Calcio News, citing ‘reports in Spain’, claim that the Serie A champions have tabled an improved bid for the Barcelona forward, as they look to improve their forward line ahead of the new season.

Antonio Conte’s men are thought to have offered €18m for the Chile international last week, but the website believe they have come back in with €20m after being knocked back by the Camp Nou outfit.

They also claim that the Turin outfit have been badgering Vidal to try and get his Chilean teammate to join the club and leave the Catalan capital.

Sanchez enjoyed a superb campaign last time out for Tata Martino’s men, scoring 19 goals – and has been heavily linked with Manchester United this summer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next