Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Jovetic to Juve - report

Despite insisting he won’t move, reports in Italy this morning suggest that Juventus will bid for Stevan Jovetic.

The Montenegrin striker has constantly reaffirmed that he won’t be leaving the Premier League champions this summer, and will fight for his place for in Manuel Pellegrini’s starting XI.

But Gazzetta dello Sport have claimed that the Etihad outfit could let the former Fiorentina man leave, with a potential bid for Radamel Falcao.

The Colombia international has been heavily linked with a switch to Real Madrid, but the pink paper believes that City could gazump that by bidding for the goalscorer this summer.

As such, that could leave Jovetic on the fringes again, with the Bianconeri keeping a keen eye on developments.

Massimiliano Allegri’s could face competition from Inter however, who are in the market for a goalscorer.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Smells like BS imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Ofcourse its BS
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:14 pm

First,if Zlatan declarations are true I would welcome him to Juve.He is the type of player who can play on high levels even past 35.
I don't think it could happen this year but next we should not miss the chance to sign him.

As for CB I'm not enthusiast over Manolas deal which I hope does't happen.He may be young (23) and important to a Oly. but he is error prone.He has some skills in air play and decent speed for a CB but he is physicaly fragile,weak.We better stay with this cb options we have.

And the last,please don't act like we don't need a AM.That should be our top target plus a 5th choice striker.
We all know that 3-5-2 rules in Italy but sucks in Europe.We must change that formation!
And to do that we will need a top AM...could be Shaqiri or Pastore I don't care,a player of that level is a Must if we seriously want to improve in CL.
I can't feel safe and calm with Pereyra playing there no matter how talented you think he is.
I said it before that Pogba could shine in that role but we can't risk to experiment playing on max level of football.

We need to spend what's left on a good AM and get an emergency striker then we can think about a CB.

Anyway i read news that our president and club objective is to be on top 8 of CL.With our current team few hunger and luck we can make it...so if our top objective is that we can't expect new top players to arrive.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:20 am

Juve await news on three bids

Juventus are reportedly waiting for responses on offers for Javier Hernandez, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Stevan Jovetic.

The Bianconeri have been linked in recent weeks with each of these attacking stars and Tuttosport understand that offers for each of them have now been tabled.

For Manchester United’s Hernandez, it is understood that an initial loan bid of €2m has been made, alongside a purchase option included of €6m.

To Paris Saint-Germain for Lavezzi an offer of €2m for a 12-month loan has apparently been put forward, with a purchase option for the former Napoli winger set at €13m.

Meanwhile, for long-term target and former Fiorentina favourite Jovetic, Juve have reportedly once more asked for an initial loan deal at a rate of €2m, with the Manchester City forward’s purchase option set at €15m.

Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:21 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 27 GiuseppeMarotta

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:28 am

2 million up front is the future of Italian football. Galliani the prophet Proud

Obviously the report is not to be taken seriously, however one thing that puzzles me is the naming of three forwards who each bring something quite different to the club tactically and physically. Evidently Juventus plan to sign another forward before the end of the market, however the targets mentioned thus don't seem to be alternatives to each other but rather complements. Exactly what are each of you looking for in a new forward?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 am

dostoevsky wrote:2 million up front is the future of Italian football. Galliani the prophet Proud

Obviously the report is not to be taken seriously, however one thing that puzzles me is the naming of three forwards who each bring something quite different to the club tactically and physically. Evidently Juventus plan to sign another forward before the end of the market, however the targets mentioned thus don't seem to be alternatives to each other but rather complements. Exactly what are each of you looking for in a new forward?

Ideally i'd want a player who can provide width with his pace and directness and at the same time equally comfortable in playing through the centre.Even though Lavezzi fits the bill in my description ,i'm not too keen on him cos of his age,wage demands and the price PSG are going to ask which wont be anything less than 20m.
Someone like Shaqiri fits the bill here too and he'd be a pretty worthwhile investment considering he's still very young.But i'm not sure we're after him or dont know we can afford him.For me its clear he's the most ideal option.

Out of those three options listed above,taking all factors into consideration,i'd take Jovetic over all as he's still only 25,represents a creative option which we lack and can be deployed in a christmas tree formation which Allegri reportedly tends to use.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Sassuolo need to find a goalkeeper, as Pegolo will be sidelined for several weeks because of fractured tibia. They asked Juventus for Storari, they inquired about Buffon’s backup. Juventus don’t intend to sell him, unless Storari asks to leave to be a starter in another team. In that case, Juventus would respect his choice. Sassuolo target Storari, but the negotiation is stalling at the moment.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Lol its always christmas for Allegri Smile Losing or winning he's calm lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:14 am

Di Marzio wrote:The touted prospect Rosseti will have a chance to show his skills with Atalanta. The striker has already reached Atalanta’s pre-season camp, he joins on two-year loan with option to buy and counter-option to buy in favor of Juventus. After shining in the second half of the season at Siena, Rosseti moves to Serie A.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:45 am

sometimes am amazed by 90% of our section,

we clearly need a quality winger/AM but Beppe sits idle and buys scrubs and people hail these signings.....

pointless buys like Pereyra and Romulo whilst we need a world class winger........

yes we let Shaqiri, Griezmann, Iturbe, Markovic, and co go and say we cannot compete but buy Pereyra for 17m :facepalm:

and those saying Pereyra the latter day peasant is the new who? Di Maria rofl (I laughed myself to the ground when I read that) but yes let us hype his sub par performance against a Peasant Indonesian side that looked like their league is decided after 1 round of matches as the next di Maria even tho he was even mediocre as hell......

there's still Gaitan, Shaqiri (won't happen), Muniain (for 30m we could), Max Meyer, Nani (if they won't ask Vidal make it happen even tho he is not as his best come on Gervinho even had a feckn great time with Serie A defenders) and last but not least

ANDRE AYEW- I really don't know wtf any top team hasn't snapped him yet, great player hard working can play in any part of the midfield, as a LM, RM, AM,  RW, LW and even SS

he would not blink twice if we stepped in after him, Newcastle is rumored to want him and I think for 15m we can make it happen, hardworking player also, I'd feckn add Giovinco the deal and sign him for 5m but no watch Beppe wait till deadline day and sign Begresso for 1.5m with 10m forced purchase :facepalm:

as far as I am around I shall harp Beppe's faults everyday......

inb4_ex_Malaka_man_fans_criticism  bounce
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:03 am

But whats the point if we arent after a winger ? Not that i am in total agreement with our transfer strategy this season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:56 am

Juve to swoop for Guarin and Jovetic

Should Arturo Vidal decide to leave Juventus, the Serie A side are hopeful that they will have enough money to secure deals for Fredy Guarin and Stevan Jovetic.

Source: Corriere dello Sport

lol
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:03 am

Guarin the perfect replacement for Vidal  :bow: 

Oh wait, no f*cking way we should buy that scrub.. Unless we are making a huge ball giveaway to the fans, in every match.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:26 am

and here comes back all the negativity...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:56 pm

I think this team could do some pretty good things. I like the fact that we have signed young players. To be straight Conte had reached his limits as to how far he could take us. I can't wait for the start of the season. I would love to see us play some proper attacking football and players like Conan and Pereyra to get a chance! Forza Alegri!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Juventus are trying to reach agreement for Manolas

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus are pursuing Kostas Manolas, he’s their target for the defense. They are trying to reach an agreement with Olympiakos, but they haven’t yet. There is confidence coming from Greece, while Juventus are more cautious. Juventus are working on a lower fee compared to the rumoured €15M and they are looking to pay the figure in two years and include a percentage of a future sale in the deal. The right price could be €11M, at the moment Olympiakos don’t like the players Juventus tried to give them in exchange. But Juventus keep pushing, they want Manolas.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:29 pm

I don't know, Manolas is more suited for the EPL in my opinion. He's improved drastically in the last couple of seasons but signing him would still be a gamble in my opinion. Also, Olympiakos is asking too much for him, they managed to reap Fulham with the Mitroglou deal back in January and they're trying to make the same with us.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Andrew_p wrote:I don't know, Manolas is more suited for the EPL in my opinion. He's improved drastically in the last couple of seasons but signing him would still be a gamble in my opinion. Also, Olympiakos is asking too much for him, they managed to reap Fulham with the Mitroglou deal back in January and they're trying to make the same with us.

You follow Greek football ? hmm

First time i watched him was against United in their 1st leg tie and i was very impressed by him but come the second leg,he was like totally the opposite,almost flop of the match.I really dont know much about him,i wonder if we're getting another Bonucci in him here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Yeah I do Smile

Manolas is nothing like Bonucci I believe. I always described him to have the physical characteristics required to play in the EPL and the attitude to play in Serie A. His best characteristics are athleticism and power, he's a bit cocky at times too. Definitely needs to work on his concentration, will most probably improve with experience though.

It's only natural to see performances like those you describe. Manolas turned 23 only a month ago so I guess consistency will come with time and experience. He also started a bit shaky in the W.C, being his first major tournament with NT and all but had a great, great tournament next to Sokratis over all.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:52 pm

We bought bonbon at the same age and price (15m) and bombon really turned out to be a main player in our line up besides chiello and barz. HELL better than lazy ogbonna. So he could grow like bonbom and may even become the top hit in the mext few years.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Andrew_p wrote:Yeah I do Smile

Manolas is nothing like Bonucci I believe. I always described him to have the physical characteristics required to play in the EPL and the attitude to play in Serie A. His best characteristics are athleticism and power, he's a bit cocky at times too. Definitely needs to work on his concentration, will most probably improve with experience though.

It's only natural to see performances like those you describe. Manolas turned 23 only a month ago so I guess consistency will come with time and experience. He also started a bit shaky in the W.C, being his first major tournament with NT and all but had a great, great tournament next to Sokratis over all.

Thumbs up Fair enough.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:35 pm

I'd be very happy if we hijack Andre Ayew really, we have no chance in getting Jovetic and am not really enthused about Lavezzi either, Ayew would be a great purchase and we'd get him for a fair price too

also if Vidal really wants the Untd move we should demand that 45m + Kagawa and Nani....

or 30m + Nani, Kagawa and Hernandez.....

Kagawa dat dere Asian shirt sales Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Again,i'm not entirely sure we're even after wingers.I dont see any indication at this point.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:22 pm

S wrote:Again,i'm not entirely sure we're even after wingers.I dont see any indication at this point.

because we are waiting for the market to be favorable, trust me should Vidal demand to move you can bet we will demand Nani, Kagawa/Hernandez + cash as part of the deal....

2. should we realize that Ayew is available for 10-12m you can bet we'll be in making that 7m + 2m in 2 years installments offer Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next