Art Morte
Kick
Abramovich
fatman123
Shed
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City

Post by Kick Sun May 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Kick is sensing a goal.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City

Post by Shed Sun May 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Never a pen in a million years. Rather, an embarrassing dive.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun May 04, 2014 5:19 pm

rofl why are Norwich wasting time? They do realise they HAVE to win, don't they? Fracking idiots.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Exactly. Hazard has been good nevertheless.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun May 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Torres on for Matic...
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun May 04, 2014 5:42 pm

This is pathetic.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun May 04, 2014 5:51 pm

FT: 0-0

Horrendous
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sun May 04, 2014 5:54 pm

shit. WTF are Norwich doing parking TB for a draw, to they relize they need a win
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun May 04, 2014 5:57 pm

Shed wrote:rofl why are Norwich wasting time? They do realise they HAVE to win, don't they? Fracking idiots.

I hate that team so much, they are so pathetic. No heart or desire, just a bunch of championship players enjoying their time in the PL.

Can't believe they didn't go for it at all, but we still suck ass at breaking down defenses.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun May 04, 2014 5:59 pm

They've decided to count on in-form Sunderland losing their last 2 games (2 home fixtures against 2 sides safe and with nowt left to play for) AND beating Arsenal at Carrow Road next week.

So yea rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun May 04, 2014 6:01 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Shed wrote:rofl why are Norwich wasting time? They do realise they HAVE to win, don't they? Fracking idiots.

I hate that team so much, they are so pathetic. No heart or desire, just a bunch of championship players enjoying their time in the PL.

Can't believe they didn't go for it at all, but we still suck ass at breaking down defenses.

I'm certainly not going to complain about the way they played as we've done it more than enough this season to great effect (even if they needed to win it, it was their prerogative to choose not to even try to). I'm more incensed at yet another pitiful performance by us against a team we should be turning over with ease.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sun May 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Ehh...
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sun May 04, 2014 6:07 pm

4/23 attempts on target. Sums up the season well
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sun May 04, 2014 6:07 pm

In fact this game was the perfect representation of our problems
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun May 04, 2014 6:48 pm

I am not sure  what justice Jose was talking about when he benched Hazard. He should have started him and after the first half he could have brought other players.

The rules have been around long enough for you to know that circumventing the profanity filter is not allowed. -25%
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Let's be honest, how much difference would Hazard have made? He played in the Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, etc matches when we lost to parked buses. All they do is load up 2-3 players on him and he's taken out of the game. He REALLY needs to work on his off ball movements and runs. This is something the likes of CR7, Bale, Reus, etc thrive on.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun May 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Yes he attracts opp players towards which in turn sets free other players. Given we don't have CR7 & Bale we are better of him being on the pitch and than off it.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 04, 2014 7:27 pm

True, but what I'm saying is that he hasn't been much of a difference against parked buses this season. Can count maybe 3 games he has made a difference against such.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Sun May 04, 2014 10:28 pm

This was not the result I was expecting for. ROFL.

I just can't wait for this season to end and start the new one.
aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun May 04, 2014 10:45 pm

One more game (which we'll also probably drop points in rofl).
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Sun May 04, 2014 11:05 pm

^^^Yeah. One more game. After that, I'll just hope that our players will step up and get some trophies. Mou needs to make sure that he does. I still believe in him though.
aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 04, 2014 11:58 pm

It's a real shame here, but It will feel slightly better if City or Liverpool win their remaining games, then we never had a chance anyway.

At the end of the day, too many losses and draws to weak teams cost us. Jose should spend the summer working on a tactic to beat it and we'll walk the league next season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 05, 2014 12:05 am

aldrin_only wrote:^^^Yeah. One more game. After that, I'll just hope that our players will step up and get some trophies. Mou needs to make sure that he does. I still believe in him though.

There is not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that Mourinho is the man for us. He always has been. He's said all a long that it is a transitional year and I believe we'll come back stronger next year.

Off topic: I don't think I've welcomed you to the forum yet, Welcome! If you have any problems or questions, feel free to ask me.  Very Happy 
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Mon May 05, 2014 12:21 am

Yeah.. He did made it clear that we'll be on transition this year, so I really don't get why people are saying that he's on a slump.. I think that people are used to seeing him win, so they are expecting him to win everything in the first year. There is not doubt that he made some mistakes, but I guess it's part of the transition. I think that we'll have less mistakes next season, and Mou will have better plans that will fit perfectly with the kind of players that we have.

Again, I think we overachieved this year.

OT: ^^^Thanks for the welcome!!!
aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon May 05, 2014 12:22 am

Blue Barrett wrote:True, but what I'm saying is that he hasn't been much of a difference against parked buses this season. Can count maybe 3 games he has made a difference against such.

He did well in atleast 3 matches against defensive teams - New Castle, Wigan & Reading. Point is with out creative players you don't stand a chance to unlock strong defenses. CR7 & Bale are perhaps bad examples to unlock defenses. At RM they both rely on pace and play on counter much like Chelsea. Against resolute defenses like Athletico even they struggle.

Mou's challenge next season is to find answers for teams who try to beat him at his own game or better put save his job. I can't see this happening with out at least one creative player signed this summer. Russian may buy with/with out Mou's consent another player to complement Hazard.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon May 05, 2014 12:30 am

That was the warmest welcome any one got from Kick Very Happy. May be the long wavy hair of Nedved was the problem otherwise I would have had the same privilege. I have no problems & questions btw Razz

@aldrin - welcome Smile

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next