Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City

+3
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Kick
Shed
7 posters

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City Empty Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City

Post by Shed Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City Tumblr_mbfuujtyaD1ruhh4yo1_1280

Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City Tumblr_mbfvkyXuAD1ruhh4yo1_1280

Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City PremierLeague-Trophy

Premier League Matchday 7

Chelsea vs Norwich City
Chelsea face off against Norwich City at the Bridge for Premier League Matchday 7.

Chelsea go into this match on a long-running unbeaten streak, their latest match of which being a comprehensive 4-0 thrashing of FC Nordsjælland in the Champions League on Tuesday. Norwich, on the other hand, come into it on the back of a disastrous start to the season. Their defense in particular has been suspect, made evident by their 5 goal concession at home at the weekend against notorious goalscoring-strugglers Liverpool.

The only absence for Chelsea remains Daniel Sturridge, still sidelined with injury to his hamstring, while Norwich will be without the likes of Steven Whittaker and Harry Kane, with Anthony Pilkington and Sebastian Bassong possibly in contention as they return from injury.

Barring something completely unexpected and indeed miraculous, Chelsea should comfortably take all 3 points from this fixture.

It's also worth noting that any result besides a highly, highly unlikely defeat will keep Chelsea top of the table going into the International breakPremier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City 004
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City

Post by Kick Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:14 am

This is going to be a good match for us. I can tell.

I am expecting this lineup:
Cech
Azpilicueta Cahill Luiz Cole
Mikel Ramires
Mata Oscar Hazard
Torres

With Marin making his debut as a sub.

Should be all three points but we can never guarantee it. At Least we will be top after this round unless Everton have a crazy win.

Can't wait!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Norwich City

Post by Shed Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 pm

OFFICIAL: Cech, Ivanovic, David Luiz, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Mata, Oscar, Hazard, Torres.

Lampard returns. Azpi misses out again Neutral
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:34 pm

WTF no ramires = shit game
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Good game. We could have scored a lot more.

If we had a WC striker we would be REALLY devastating in attack. Torres is shit.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Yep. Not only does he not do his role, but he also slows/breaks down the fluency of the build up of the midfield trio

Wake up kick Evil or Very Mad
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Good game. We could have scored a lot more.

If we had a WC striker we would be REALLY devastating in attack. Torres is shit.
Exactly. If he couldn't score on THIS defense (cheap headers excluded), it says alot about him. Any decent striker would have scored about 3 today at least, while all he showed was his usual akwardness and mediocrity.

Unfortunately, as long as he keeps nicking a goal here and there from sheer happenstance and luck, Robbie will keep playing him while Studge's talent wastes away on the bench :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Soul wrote:Yep. Not only does he not do his role, but he also slows/breaks down the fluency of the build up of the midfield trio

Kick = Torres fangirl :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:07 am

MOTD: http://videa.hu/videok/tudomany-technika/chenor41mo-s4ojqrDQFkNh1RT0
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 am

Thanks Barrett

Do you have any link for the Wolves and Nord game? My cable didn't air them Sad
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:30 am

Soul wrote:Thanks Barrett

Do you have any link for the Wolves and Nord game? My cable didn't air them Sad
Nords: http://rutube.ru/video/0ce2db5cd3ee412234c8642991f41e07/

Can't find a decent Wolves highlight video
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Soul wrote:Yep. Not only does he not do his role, but he also slows/breaks down the fluency of the build up of the midfield trio

Top Goal scorer this season :coffee:

Scored a well taken goal and I believe he got an assist as well.

He may not be a 20+ goal a season player but he certainly a 15+ goal 10+ assist a season.

Personally, that sounds better to me.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Kick wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Top Goal scorer this season :coffee:

Scored a well taken goal and I believe he got an assist as well.

He may not be a 20+ goal a season player but he certainly a 15+ goal 10+ assist a season.

Personally, that sounds better to me.
With OscHazMat in the team, I could score 10-15 goals a season for us.

The point is, he adds nothing to team. He doesn't make anybody around him better, and he often destroys alot of our attacks by either slowing them down to the point of nullity, or losing the ball trying to do some dumb stunt or trick. He's a liability, and save for a few seconds per game, Chelsea effectively plays with 10 men on the field.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Play Hazard as a false 9?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:43 am

No, Hazard is better on the wing.

If anyone was to play false 9 it would be Mata and he doesn't have the set of skills to play there.

Shed, I honestly think you're only looking at Torres' negative aspects and not his positive ones. He is a better player than you are making out.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:58 am

Kick wrote:No, Hazard is better on the wing.

If anyone was to play false 9 it would be Mata and he doesn't have the set of skills to play there.

Shed, I honestly think you're only looking at Torres' negative aspects and not his positive ones. He is a better player than you are making out.
That's because there's only negatives to look at. I don't consider a few 2-second-long moments of quality per match as a sign he's doing well. He's very poor for almost entire matches, but at some point, invariably does a little trick, a decent pass, or scores a lucky goal, then all his devotees use it and point to it as 'evidence' he's "on his way back". Mind you, this has been going on for well over 12 months now.

The reality is, he wouldn't even make it into the starting line-up of most mid-table sides, and here we are using him as our star (and only) center-forward.

He's finished, mate. The sooner you accept it, the better it'll be for all of us...not to mention your health eco smile
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:24 am

Then again he is still scoring... nevertheless... better than nothing. Much better than when he first came. But I honestly wouldn't mind him being rotated each match with Sturridge. I think its high time for Sturridge to come up.. but thats while keeping Torres on rotation. This way Torres feels the pressure to perform properly.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:35 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:Then again he is still scoring... nevertheless... better than nothing. Much better than when he first came. But I honestly wouldn't mind him being rotated each match with Sturridge. I think its high time for Sturridge to come up.. but thats while keeping Torres on rotation. This way Torres feels the pressure to perform properly.
Well obviously that's the only option right now. All I'm saying is, anyone who wants to stay quiet in the next transfer window and give him ANOTHER chance between January and the summer to prove himself without bringing in reinforcements/replacements is beyond hopeless.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 am

Ahhh I'm a hopeless romantic, btw Razz
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down