M99
Kamikaze692
Onyx
Pedram
Blue Barrett
81 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:it's not 50/50, what? Bayern are clear favorites, if they lose it's a terrible upset.

we have guys like Ramos, Pepe, Alonso, CR, Bale etc... all supposed key players who choke in big games. Specially the two at the back that will give up a goal or two for sure.

Time to depend on our true leaders. C

Casemiro and Morata, save us.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg

Post by Helmer Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:54 pm

For me Bayern are favourites to win. Bayern team is much more solidified than Madrid team. Individual quality wise also, Bayern are better...I do not mean every position but overall defense, overall attack and midfield. Real's only chance is to finish the chances they get because they wont get many. But if ManUtd could trouble a bit, Madrid will surely be a very tough fixture so it wont be easy but Bayern should go through in the end

Last edited by HEIL MEIN REDS on Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:55 pm

lmaoooo there goes our chances of la decima Laughing

i was hoping chelsea would get bayern and knock them out so it would be a madrid vs chelsea final T_T

atleast i wont be surprised or sad if we lose, already expect a loss...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:55 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Tactics-wise this is probably the best fit for Bayern, but Real also brings the biggest quality of the possible opponents, so while Pep will be glad he won't be facing concrete, he's still facing the overall strongest team they could've gotten in the draw.

This is 50/50 to me, Real are a lot stronger than they were last season.

This real is not better than Real in 11/12. Bayern would love this game. Madrid are useless on the back foot and cant defend. Alonso and will be a foul magnet and ramos and pep will get dominated Laughing

Pep must be so happy. Madrid are the best match up for them
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:01 pm

jibers wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:Tactics-wise this is probably the best fit for Bayern, but Real also brings the biggest quality of the possible opponents, so while Pep will be glad he won't be facing concrete, he's still facing the overall strongest team they could've gotten in the draw.

This real is not better than Real in 11/12. Bayern would love this game. Madrid are useless on the back foot and cant defend. Alonso and will be a foul magnet and ramos and pep will get dominated Laughing

We have Bale you pos.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:it's not 50/50, what? Bayern are clear favorites, if they lose it's a terrible upset.

we have guys like Ramos, Pepe, Alonso, CR, Bale etc... all supposed key players who choke in big games. Specially the two at the back that will give up a goal or two for sure.

:facepalm: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:03 pm

"Bayern are favourites" "There goes our chance" "Best match up for them" We'll see, somehow I'm not convinced.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:30 pm

Zealous wrote:"Bayern are favourites" "There goes our chance" "Best match up for them" We'll see, somehow I'm not convinced.

Madrid in 11/12 was superior. Bayern is better than 11/12. Madrid got pinned back by Pathetico ffs. Bayern would relish facing your cms.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Bayern are favourites but it's not that easy for them to defeat us. i mean look at their games against you. from what i heard you were so shite and Bayern were going to destroy you but still they didn't win easily.

My biggest concern are Pepe, Ramos and Alonso. They make too much mistakes against top teams and they play in positions that mistakes are deadly.

Please Carlo play Varane.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Expecting a great match, games against Real Madrid are always terrific. Just have to hold Madrid to a draw in the first leg and then the tie should be sealed going back to the Allianz.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:42 pm

This is a great tie. I thought everyone made way too much out of Bayern drawing the first game with Man United and not getting a couple results in a league they already won.

How can you expect Bayern's players to take league games seriously with the Champions League Semi's and the World cup coming up in the next two months. I mean in league from here on out they are basically playing to not get injured and who could blame them?

As for the United Match if there is one thing Pep loves to do when the Champion's League get's to the knockout round is a scoring draw on the road and then clober you at home. Pep has made a science out of this and he did it at Barcelona countless times to a point where it looked almost like they were being way too overly cautious in a lot of there away games.

As for this tie, Pep knows how to beat Madrid, plain and simple. I am a La Liga fan and would love nothing more than an all out La Liga final but I just have way too much respect for Pep to see him losing this tie. Although I do think this is a bad match up for Bayern. IF it were not for Pep I would say Madrid in my mind would be massive favorites.

For Madrid, they need to keep a leash on Dumb and Dumber (Pepe & Ramos), Casillas needs to have a great game (Which I basically expect out of him) and Di Maria, Bale and Ronaldo need to run Robben and Ribery into the ground and have them scared to go forward (which again could very well happen). I usually have the utmost confidence in Robben in big games but I think Madrid's speed and stamina could really put him to the test and as he's no spring chicken anymore.

As for Ribery, I think this tie is going to show him what a Balon D'or winner looks like, and how stupid he looked campaigning for that award. I just think Ronaldo, Bale and Di Maria have way too much pure speed and strength for Bayern's winger's to handle.

Both teams don't have the best central defenders and there center forwards are a toss up for me. But Bayern again IMO have a big advantage in Central Midfield and that is what Pep loves.

I see a high scoring, fantastic set of games with Bayern going through thanks to Pep and a Pepe or Ramos sending off costing Madrid the tie.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Don't forget to mention how Bayern has already won the league and that extra rest is going to matter alot. We're going to battle for the league title since the last matchday so it's going to exhaust us.

I'm confident Ramos won't play this tie, Varane has to get his place back. Neither of the CBs have been good enough to warrant a starting place over Varane and if Ancelotti doesn't try to beat them with competition it just proves how biased Ancelotti is.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:14 pm

we dont have a laliga game after the copa final iirc. So we have rest that weekend

@dnmac4 that's all fine and dandy on paper but who of those speedy players is actually gonna turn up?? DiMaria most probably will, so will Ronaldo but I have my doubts about Bale and he plays on the same wing as Ribery
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:27 pm

I think outside of the Barcelona game Bale has been playing just fine in the last month or so especially when Ronaldo has been out.

It's always a tricky situation going into Dortmund up a ton of goals and the full expectation to walk the tie after beating them so badly the first game especially with Ronaldo on the bench. I wouldn't judge Bale on that game, I mean look at PSG they basically did the same exact thing, it's not that there players don't show up in the CL it's just a weird situation.

I think all 3 will play very well against Bayern as long as Pep doesn't run them into the ground passing the ball all over the pitch and keeping it over 70% of the game.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Pedram wrote:We're the underdog in this match.
No shit.

Anyway, I said some time ago that I see Madrid as the only team that can beat Bayern this season. Mostly, because I thought that if they play a settled, well organised game against Bayern and hit them on the counter than they have a chance.
But then I saw the Clasico, as well as how Dortmund came at them.
So I really have no faith at all in Madrid's defence and even though if they can withstand some pressure from the Bayern attack for a while, they'll crack at some point like United did because Pep sides can be just that relentless.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Calling it now, if Ramos plays, he's getting sent off.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Real Madrid will get the final.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:This is a great tie.  I thought everyone made way too much out of Bayern drawing the first game with Man United and not getting a couple results in a league they already won.  

How can you expect Bayern's players to take league games seriously with the Champions League Semi's and the World cup coming up in the next two months.  I mean in league from here on out they are basically playing to not get injured and who could blame them?

As for the United Match if there is one thing Pep loves to do when the Champion's League get's to the knockout round is a scoring draw on the road and then clober you at home.  Pep has made a science out of this and he did it at Barcelona countless times to a point where it looked almost like they were being way too overly cautious in a lot of there away games.

As for this tie, Pep knows how to beat Madrid, plain and simple.  I am a La Liga fan and would love nothing more than an all out La Liga final but I just have way too much respect for Pep to see him losing this tie.  Although I do think this is a bad match up for Bayern.  IF it were not for Pep I would say Madrid in my mind would be massive favorites.

For Madrid, they need to keep a leash on Dumb and Dumber (Pepe & Ramos), Casillas needs to have a great game (Which I basically expect out of him) and Di Maria, Bale and Ronaldo need to run Robben and Ribery into the ground and have them scared to go forward (which again could very well happen).  I usually have the utmost confidence in Robben in big games but I think Madrid's speed and stamina could really put him to the test and as he's no spring chicken anymore.

As for Ribery, I think this tie is going to show him what a  Balon D'or winner looks like, and how stupid he looked campaigning for that award.  I just think Ronaldo, Bale and Di Maria have way too much pure speed and strength for Bayern's winger's to handle.

Both teams don't have the best central defenders and there center forwards are a toss up for me.  But Bayern again IMO have a big advantage in Central Midfield and that is what Pep loves.

I see a high scoring, fantastic set of games with Bayern going through thanks to Pep and a Pepe or Ramos sending off costing Madrid the tie.
Bayern Munich's going to have most of the possession and they're going to pin Madrid back.
IMO Bale, Ronaldo and Di Maria won't see much of the ball.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 pm

I have to say, I'm extremely disappointed by this fixture. It makes one game into a bore fest(no offence AT Madrid fans?!?) but the whole tactic relying to sitting deep and defending as a whole is not my fav and mourinho doesn't need any description.
This match is a game between RM VS Bayern however. If you forget about Alonso's forever spinning long through balls and occasional master piece he offers to make the beautiful game even more amazing and modric bit of everything player in contrast you get probably triple set of players that can turn the game into a living hell for Carletto. However there is still hope for RM and thats in CR7 and bale using effective runs and catching PEP side on counters
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:46 pm

madrid to go through. they dont even have to be at their best for that. this buyern team is a joke.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:20 pm

RM can take bayern imo, if madrid is clinical on the day they can score 3 minimum, bayern defence doesn't look that solid manu got a lot of decent looks, it can go either way just need pepe and ramos to be on point Laughing.... a miracle I know Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola believes Champions League semifinal opponents Real Madrid may boast the finest squad in world football.

Bayern, who are hoping to reach a fourth Champions League final in five years, were handed a repeat of the 2012 semifinal in Friday’s draw and former Barcelona boss Guardiola is well aware of the threat the Spanish giants pose.

“It will be an outstanding match,” Guardiola, who will return to the Spain for the first time since taking charge of the European champions, told a news conference in Munich. “I am delighted.”

Guardiola believes Bayern, who have already retained their Bundesliga title this season, will have to be at their very best to keep their European hopes alive when they face Carlo Ancelotti’s side.

“Their strength is the quality of every single player,” he said. “They have outstanding players. The quality is just... wow!

“They are strong. Every player can win those two matches by himself. In Europe, Madrid might have the biggest quality. But Bayern also. In the end, tactics are important, the stamina as well, but the quality of the players is the most important thing in football.”

He added: “When you can’t control Cristiano [Ronaldo] and [Gareth] Bale, you are broken. When we allow them time to think -- with [Luka] Modric, [Asier] Illarramendi, [Xavi] Alonso, Isco there too -- then they have a lot of quality. They can do everything. We must be capable of creating a lot of chances in the first leg [in Madrid].”

He said Madrid are “the best counter attacking team in Europe, alongside Borussia Dortmund” -- the team Ancelotti’s side eliminated from the competition after a battle at the Westfalenstadion this Tuesday.

“It’s a huge scenario,” he said. “They have fast players in attack, a fast moving back four, a great keeper. I know Real very well, as a player, as a coach. I know how difficult those games will be. But I like playing the best players, the best teams and the best coaches in the world. Madrid have everything. It is a big test for us against one of the best teams in the world.”

Guardiola stressed that, regardless of Madrid’s quality, Bayern must focus on their own responsibilities.

“I have been to the semifinal five times,” he said. “The motivation is still very high. All of Europe will be watching us. For such games, you are coach, you are footballer. I know their strengths, will analyse them and then convince our players. When we play well, we can reach the final.”
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:53 pm

jibers wrote:

Potential GOAT bumpworthy post.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:50 am

tbh, Pep doesn't need to convince us that we can win. All he needs to do is to let the Bestia Negra do her thing.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:26 am

M99 wrote:Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 2 Th-jer10
(click to enlarge)

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 2 Th-rea10
(click to enlarge)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:38 am

Zealous wrote:
M99 wrote:Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 2 Th-jer10
(click to enlarge)

Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern München - First Leg - Page 2 Th-rea10
(click to enlarge)

Ouch.
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next