Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 16 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

+39
InteristAli
B-Mac
RealGunner
Jonathan28
Kamikaze692
DuringTheWar
Ganso
rwo power
Busby Babe
RED
elm_baraja_shaman
Raptorgunner
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Soul
elitedam
Eman
Kaladin
Andrew
Firenze
Juveman17
Freeza
Cassius
MaraVilla
Mr_Puyol
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Blue Barrett
nichabr
McAgger
urbaNRoots
El Gunner
LeVersacci
M99
Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 16 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:rofl

Don't care what my future wife says, Tywin is being slotted into a kids name somewhere. Then again, if I had it my way, my future wife would by Dany

Tywin Rayder or Stannis Wildling would ensure no bully would ever lay hands on them for all eternity..... smoking 

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 16 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:JAIME LANNISTER LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 foot from your and her sons dead body LMAO

Hahahahahahahaha 🤣ffs rofl

das it mane

Jamie: been a while since we maned

Cersei: at this time no mane for you sorry

Jaimie: you are a hateful woman, hateful women turn on my mane (grabs Cersei)

Cersei: no no please u can't do that

unconcerned Jamie still manes

Cersei thinking (hmm seems like one handed mane is quite the pleasure f**k that Lannister kid I be tapping)

Cersei: you gotta stop this

Jamie: spiteful women next to their sh*thead sons even keeps the fire of the mane more hotter.......

Cersei:not sure what to report to dad, rape or Joffrey replacement?....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:47 pm

LeVersacci wrote:I want more White Walkers ffs Sad

Got so hyped in the end of season 2 ffs Mad
This!
I thought season 3 was going to be all about the white walkers' attack on kingdoms.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:48 pm

loooooooooool
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:27 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I wish Dany had named drogon as her champion, but that would probably ruin this episodes budget

Nah would draw too many parallels with the Mad King imo. Since he declared fire the champion of house Targaryen.

(Your reason is more likely though lol)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 pm

I think I'm the only one who doesn't give 2 cents about the white walkers.

that Jaime-Cersei "rape" scene was one the most memorable moments from tv series for me.I was like, wtf
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Zealous wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:I wish Dany had named drogon as her champion, but that would probably ruin this episodes budget

Nah would draw too many parallels with the Mad King imo. Since he declared fire the champion of house Targaryen.

Are special effects that costly?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Fantastic episode once again. The way they show all the arcs and do justice to each of them equally, that's one of the biggest strength of the show. Every arc was as good as each other.

Jamie lmfao. Despite what he did, I do think he realised that things are not just the same with her and Cersei anymore. This was the 2nd time she rejected him. I can't see their relationship as close in the future personally and also this was probably the last bit of heel-ness Jaime had in him and that truly will turn him into face full time.

Littlefinger back with a bang. The way he got Sansa out of Kings Landing and the way he smashed one of the necklace's pearl. Of course he had a major hand in Joffrey's poisoning. Why though? What does he gain? I don't think Margery has any involvement in all of this. Lady Olenna is obviously a sly women.

Tyrion-Podrick scene was amazing. Probably the best dramatic bit of the whole episode. Tyrion clearly owes Podrick for saving him on the blackwaters bay while Podrick owes Tyrion for all he did to him. Was bare emotional. Hope he gtfo of the kings landing before he gets beheaded by Cersei.

Ser Davos :bow: :bow: :bow: Amazing man ffs. He is the only one who is keeping Stannis to his real self and not Melisandre's puppet. His plan is cunning. Iron bank are the richest people in the whole world while the crown owes a massive debt to them as explained in Season 2. They can provide the Gold for Stannis.

I don't know whether to like Hound or Hate him. His ways are so controversial lol. He was right about what he said in the end though.

The war in the wall is coming. 100 men vs 10,000+. Can't see how the nights watch are going to win this one. Regarding Sam, he believes he is doing the right thing but he isn't for me. But meh.

Finally Mereen. I loved that scene. Thought it was really well done. Daario :bow: Danys throwing the chains in the end was amazing. I don't know why some of you are hating on her. I don't think she is going to go to Westeros anytime soon. Seeing from the trailers, she said something about learning how to rule with mereen. Plus she wants free as many slaves as possible. She has forgotten Westeros and doesn't even mention it anymore.

Forget about her going back imo. She needs to learn how to rule first.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Zealous wrote:

She has A LOT of her father in her. More than she actually realises lol. She is a mixture of Rhaegar and Aerys.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Iron bank is richer than house lannister?

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Easily.

Iron Bank is a bank. Their purpose is to lend money while making interest of it and no other necessity. Lannisters are rich, but they have to spend a lot of money on shit like food, army etc.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Also, wonder what this Golden Company is.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Mercenaries I think?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:59 pm

Must cost A LOT to hire them because they are in Braavos and to get from there to Westeros will take about 50+ ships alone depending on the number.

Dat debt. Dat gold.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 pm

I might be wrong but Davos said something and then Stannis said "But they're sell swords"
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Nah you are right.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:11 pm

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/966/1724/original.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:28 am

The new actor who portrays Daario is such a jobber. That scene would've been more charismatic with the previous actor.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:17 am

New Daario *bleep* sucks. This is known.

Anyway Tywin is just a terrific character. His dialogue with Tommen and then Oberyn in yesterdays episode was superb

Khaleesi's ability to adapt and use creative methods of warfare has been impressive as well

The brief Stannis arc also hit on what I was saying in my previous post: If Bran is having a vision of Dragons over Westeros and the cold Throne - that suggests either a Dany+Jon Snow kingdom or the White Walkers. But at the same time Stannis is frying up leeches with Kings Blood and having the people he named die

Which vision/power is true/stronger hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:34 am

Dany is gonna fall in love with Jon Snow ffs

Or.... Sam hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:14 am

Swanhends wrote:New Daario *bleep* sucks. This is known.

Anyway Tywin is just a terrific character. His dialogue with Tommen and then Oberyn in yesterdays episode was superb

Khaleesi's ability to adapt and use creative methods of warfare has been impressive as well

The brief Stannis arc also hit on what I was saying in my previous post: If Bran is having a vision of Dragons over Westeros and the cold Throne - that suggests either a Dany+Jon Snow kingdom or the White Walkers. But at the same time Stannis is frying up leeches with Kings Blood and having the people he named die

Which vision/power is true/stronger hmm

We so far away from the end that I don't think one Brann vision can mean much, but, a Jon Snow + Dany kingdom would be total disaster.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:18 am

Dany is a kind person, with an OP as f*** army. She's the leader of the people.

Which is why I think she'll fail miserably half-way through her assault on kings landing in the far distant future Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:19 am

Also, the whole 'Winter is coming' angle they've been drilling into us since the very beginning makes me think it's gonna end in Red Wedding x 4,00000 with all the main men dead and the white walkers roaming the kingdom for the rest of time rofl

Srs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:25 am

Leader of people rofl

The amount of kid gloves she gets.. She would last a good 20 seconds before someone rips her throat out in the conditions everyone else gets.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:28 am

Wat

Leader of the people AKA she's caring and the one people will get behind

She could be the worst leader ever but it's still true as she's helping people

That point is irrelevant too, what leader in GOT doesn't have mad protection

Stannis has a woman and her seemingly all powerful God watching over him

Joffrey made 4,0000 enemies and still survived for a while

Tywin has so much gold and reputation nobody dares touch him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:32 am

One thing I don't get is how flawlessly and unrealistically Sansa escaped?! I mean literally no one saw her leaving and no one followed her and Dontos as they got onto the boat?
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next