alexjanosik
BarrileteCosmico
CBarca
Harmonica
danyjr
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barça - Real Betis - Saturday at 18:00 CET - Page 2 Empty Re: Barça - Real Betis - Saturday at 18:00 CET

Post by Donuts Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:08 pm

the problem was not even creating... and if it was it was because Iniesta had an off day, not even Xavi.
Alexis's dribble was not a penalty?? in what world the ball was miles away from the defender and he still kicked sanchez.

the game was bad because we got comfortable, just like the Valencia game Cesc or no Cesc it would of been exactly the same if not worse.

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barça - Real Betis - Saturday at 18:00 CET - Page 2 Empty Re: Barça - Real Betis - Saturday at 18:00 CET

Post by Donuts Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:13 pm

we had 12 shots in, which is average for us, and only 4 on target which really sums up the match.
Messi missed some sitters and a curler just wide.
Xavi hit the post on a free kick

what is not average for us is that the other team also had 12 shots in against us, which is not to blame at all on our midfield, more or less because if Cesc played do you really believe he would contribute much to the defense or keeping possession?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:52 am

So, Free also joins madrid fans claiming we are having unjust penalties......Irony is they do this to defend their team where you do this to defend Cesc. ... :brickwall: 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:24 am

neuro11 wrote:So, Free also joins madrid fans claiming we are having unjust penalties......Irony is they do this to defend their team where you do this to defend Cesc. ... :brickwall: 

Second one is not a penalty. Hands are clearly not voluntary. First one is a penalty but it wasn't a goal chance.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Rulebook doesn't care about "voluntary". Another Internet myth.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:45 pm

free_cat wrote:
neuro11 wrote:So, Free also joins madrid fans claiming we are having unjust penalties......Irony is they do this to defend their team where you do this to defend Cesc. ... :brickwall: 

Second one is not a penalty. Hands are clearly not voluntary. First one is a penalty but it wasn't a goal chance.

So, the first one is e penalty but should not be given as it was not a goal scoring chance? Since when did this matter if the player is brought down in the box?

Let's entertain the idea that the second was not a real penalty. We would have still won, so in essence it changes nothing!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:26 am

Horrible performance which I too saw from the stadium, not surprisingly I dont agree with Free_Cat.

Messi was so lazy, in person its even more apparent because unlike on TV, you can watch him all the time, not just when the ball is close to him.

Pedro did nothing, literally...other than miss a great chance in the 2nd half with a crappy touch. How he lasted so long was infuriating.

Busquets was imperious, minus 1 or 2 minor things..great game.

Xavi made a few good balls, especially first half, which were not taken advantage of. Anyway, a bad bad performance but at least we got the 3 points..at 2-1 that didnt look sure at all.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:36 am

The Franchise wrote:

Messi was so lazy, in person its even more apparent because unlike on TV, you can watch him all the time, not just when the ball is close to him.

Funny that you're describing it like that. Just read this on Xtratime:

I have never seen live a player be as lazy and immobile as Messi. He just walked around all the time, walked out of offside. Walked up to meet the ball and hardly made any runs.

Written by a neutral Milan fan who visited Camp Nou against Atletico Madrid. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:24 am

Fußball wrote:Rulebook doesn't care about "voluntary". Another Internet myth.

What? dude, you are just... the rules are very clear: hands have to be voluntary. will paste the rules later when I'm on a pc.

@eelir: I didn't mean it shouldn't be given, only that it wasn't a goal chance as I was discussing we didn't create shit. It wasn't a very clear penalty also. Our win was fair and square, but not product of our performance, only of luck.

@franchise: I don't see you disagreeing with me, it was a poor performance as shit, and if our main problem is Cesc, as many say, I wonder how is that possible if he wasn't playing.

Last edited by free_cat on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:53 am; edited 4 times in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:51 am

Here, the internet myth from the Fifa laws of the game:

A direct free kick is also awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any of the following three offences:

* handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)

DELIBERATELY = VOLUNTARY
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:36 pm

free_cat wrote:

@franchise: I don't see you disagreeing with me, it was a poor performance as shit, and if our main problem is Cesc, as many say, I wonder how is that possible if he wasn't playing.

I disagree with your comments regarding Xavi.

I also dont think anyone said Cesc is our main problem either, just one of a few...and he is.

We have played bad with Cesc, played bad without Cesc, played good with Cesc, played good without him...Cesc isnt really relevant enough to really change things that positively or that negatively on his own.

I can hardly blame the midfield really anyway in this game, minus Alexis I saw almost no runs from the forwards. Then once they got the ball, pretty much nothing again in terms of getting past players. Only Alexis for the penalty and Neymar for the handball penalty really went past anyone with a dribble.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Fußball wrote:
I have never seen live a player be as lazy and immobile as Messi. He just walked around all the time, walked out of offside. Walked up to meet the ball and hardly made any runs.

Written by a neutral Milan fan who visited Camp Nou against Atletico Madrid. Laughing
He wasn't that lazy vs. Atlético to be honest. The aforementioned Milan fan should have a look at the Betis match.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2