LeVersacci
Kaladin
nasir6371
izzy
S
55 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Real Madrid 3 - 0 Borussia Dortmund - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid 3 - 0 Borussia Dortmund

Post by Donuts Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:08 pm

he'll get his revenge all the way from the bench.

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid 3 - 0 Borussia Dortmund - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid 3 - 0 Borussia Dortmund

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Donuts wrote:he'll get his revenge all the way from the bench.

Whom?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Iker starts the CL matches you pos
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:52 am

Fail.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:46 am

Everyone already knows that you don't actually watch football games before you make comments. No need to make it any more blatant Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:24 am

Delete your account pls
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:23 am

Se7en wrote:Football is so goddamn unpredictable so we can't really be sure of a win anyway.

It's a good test though. If we win this we could very well be the favourites to meet Bayern in the final

I thought the draw will be made random again though so Real could meet Bayern in the semi?  eco smile 
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Jurgen Klopp has confessed that he is worried Real Madrid will tear Borussia Dortmund apart in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final on Wednesday.

The Schwarzgelben edged Jose Mourinho's men out of the tournament in the semi-final stage last season, winning 4-3 on aggregate after surviving a second-leg onslaught at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Klopp, though, is promising no miracles ahead of his side's return to the Spanish capital and says he has been in awe of the way that Madrid, who swept aside Schalke 9-2 in the previous round, have evolved into an even more formidable team over the past 12 months.

"I'm not a magician but we have had to get over much adversity this season," the German coach told reporters on Tuesday, referring to his side's many injury problems.

"I have very good players and my duty is to make them better; so far we've done that very well.

"Our players that don't feature in every game are going to grow up in this match. Real Madrid are more flexible now. The speed of their game is amazing.

"Barcelona, Madrid and Bayern are the best. We have to keep on evolving. Last year we were a barrier for Madrid and we are going to try to do that again.

"Playing the second leg at home may be a slight advantage but I fear Madrid trying to settle the tie here. I have seen many of their games and they never finish a match without one scoring opportunity.

"They have incredible quality and we can't ignore that. If we play our game and keep our heads up, we will have chances."

Klopp is not worried about his side's underdog tag, however, as he claims they are used to it in European competition nowadays.

"This Bernabeu is amazing and we are going to need 'cojones'," he added. "Madrid are favourites but they've also had their problems this season, although they're better now with Gareth Bale and with Angel Di Maria showing all their quality.

"We are used to not being favourites and becoming uncomfortable opponents. Nobody should leave us spaces because we can be very dangerous.

"It won't be a catastrophe if we lose. Not many teams can say they have done what we have achieved in the last 10 years.

"Maybe we won't have possession but one-on-one duels could be decisive, although Robert Lewandowski's [suspension-induced] absence is a pity for us.

"We are not ready to play without him but we are going to do our best. Let's see what happens."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Really hope we get the revenge after last years trashing.

#Believe
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:15 pm

I have a feeling we'll lose tomorrow. hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:18 pm

#believe

We can do this
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Actually, I'm fairly certain Arsenal CAN'T do it... because, you know, they aren't playing.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Good to see my fellow Madrileños show such belief after last years Mourinho faulted thrashing.

Hala Madrid.

We can do this if we #Believe

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:35 pm

RedOranje wrote:Actually, I'm fairly certain Arsenal CAN'T do it... because, you know, they aren't playing.

Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:34 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Really hope we get the revenge after last years trashing.

#Believe

"Revenge" LOL. Seen Dortmund's injuries and suspensions? This tie is almost completely unrelated to last season.

You either win comfortably or you'll have in the back of your mind that the real Dortmund (R.I.P. due to injuries, suspensions, and Buyern) would have taken you out.
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:24 am

I believe in Sebastian Kehl Molenation
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by gnrfan Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:28 am

Fuchsteufelswild wrote:

#Believe

"Revenge" LOL. Seen Dortmund's injuries and suspensions? This tie is almost completely unrelated to last season.

You either win comfortably or you'll have in the back of your mind that the real Dortmund (R.I.P. due to injuries, suspensions, and Buyern) would have taken you out.

This. And i'm curious if it wouldve been so close last year had gotze not gone off injured...
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:35 am

Fuchsteufelswild wrote:

#Believe

please don't lecture us about having players injured in this tie. Last season they faced Essien as a lb because both our lbs were injured. Most of their goals surprise surprise came from that side. in the 4-1 loss we missed DiMaria our most dangerous player then. And I am sure with this attack we would destroy any side Dortmund put out. You know their tactics would not work anymore, nullify Xabi and we still have dimaria and mofric, last year we had khedira. so to speak

if I were you I'd be fuming why my Bayern team could not beat an injury raved United side whose supporters have called for their managers head something they never do, instead of trying to lecture us about something ee are already familiar with
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:55 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
Fuchsteufelswild wrote:

#Believe

please don't lecture us about having players injured in this tie. Last season they faced Essien as a lb because both our lbs were injured. Most of their goals surprise surprise came from that side. in the 4-1 loss we missed DiMaria our most dangerous player then. And I am sure with this attack we would destroy any side Dortmund put out. You know their tactics would not work anymore, nullify Xabi and we still have dimaria and mofric, last year we had khedira. so to speak

if I were you I'd be fuming why my Bayern team could not beat an injury raved United side whose supporters have called for their managers head something they never do, instead of trying to lecture us about something ee are already familiar with

Because we sat back...very odd statement here hala, I know Madid are on a knife edge but that was just awful if you are being serious. Any team would struggle to break down a team that packs 9 players in the box....

This is what Moyes is good at, being a reactive pos. his problem in the league is that he is expected to attack and he cant coach attacking play if his family's life depended on it. Same thin with olympiakos loss. When we are the proactive team we are awful. Watch us fall apart in the next game because we need to actually attack. Lol. Seems like another potential trophy drought is driving madridistas insane Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:06 am

how could you have had 9 players in the box when both Welbevk and Rooney were always at the top?? United were never a posession team, how do you think you beat us last season?? by being a dominant posession side?? no, you targeted our weaknesses and won. You think you are the only side that sit back (besides you have every right to with your form atm) Atleti do it, Dortmund do it and people call it a genious tactic. Its not like you defended and hoofed it to nowhere when you won it ala Chelsea you actually did something with it, you probably would have won hadn't it been for the reff and Welbeck

I can understand it's not pretty because at this stage in CL there are no Olympiacos' anymore and with how bad you guys were depleted you played the right way, if we had that many injuries, were in that form and playing the CL champs you really think we would have gotten a draw??? you are not giving your team enough credit. Robben probably didn't even know Buttner before the game and he held his own, got no help from Kagawa or Giggs

A corner is enough to score btw. don't need to be 'proactive' :coffee: they are misding players as well and they home record against English teams is awful

Bayern 1-1 United, penalties 3-5 you heard it here first
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:54 am

halamadrid2 wrote:how could you have had 9 players in the box when both Welbevk and Rooney were always at the top??

after applying advance number theories and mathematical physics i've dertermined that 11 players - rooney and welbek = 9 players. Therefore 9 players were sitting in the box  hmm
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:59 am

RedOranje wrote:Actually, I'm fairly certain Arsenal CAN'T do it... because, you know, they aren't playing.

Just saw this, RedO Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:26 am

halamadrid2 wrote:please don't lecture us about having players injured in this tie. Last season they faced Essien as a lb because both our lbs were injured.
2 LBs out? Awwww! Dortmund have some more players missing. Just like the Schalke tie - there you played against a team with 8 regular starters missing, too. This season both Dortmund and Schalke play with almost one whole team missing each.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:33 am

Hope Madrid win nothing this year and years to come with their current team.

One of the dirtiest, rash, and overrated teams of recent years. Used to love them back in the days of R.carlos, Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo, Guti etc. Now I'm stuck hearing that Ramos is better than Chiellini  rofl 110% sure if he didn't cost close to 30mil he'd have been chucked ages ago. Not to mention Pepe and his mental problems.

And pls, before I get attacked I don't hate Real, defiantly one of the most prestigious clubs going and will always be but that doesn't change the fact this generation of players have been overrated and douchbags.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:28 am

Real Madrid 3 - 0 Borussia Dortmund - Page 3 BkOYi_jCQAA31_B

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:38 am

One of the dirtiest, rash, and overrated teams of recent years.

You mean Juve? tearing apart everyone in serie a and getting destroyed by scrubs in CL.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next