Its the Baraja effect Smile

baraja :bow:

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

AC Milan 0 - 2 Juventus - Page 3 Empty Re: AC Milan 0 - 2 Juventus

Post by S Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Yet no one giving credit to my matchday winning threads Proud ..Typical !

My GOAT win percentage continues.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:19 pm

TEVEZBOOM
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:20 pm

S wrote:Yet no one giving credit to my matchday winning threads Proud..Typical !

My GOAT win percentage continues.
That makes it 2 in a row now Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:32 pm

really and no one is praising Marchisio for today's game? O.o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:really and no one is praising Marchisio for today's game? O.o
Oh! I haven't? I did on the chat! Well done by him for his effort for the first goal Smile... I did not like Conte's tactics in the first half by pushing marchisio and pogba up front...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:11 pm

All I have to say is TEVEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:59 pm

I wrote:Whoever said Buffon is not world class hasn't watched him for the past 3 months. Once again has reinvented his game and has been nothing short of stellar. Just because he isn't making triple strawberry saves out of unneccessary crosses should not have one ignore his reading to reach before the shot.

As for Milan-Juventus. It was a repeat of Milan-Atletico. We dominate the first half and majority of the 2nd yet Seedorf's biggest enemy for what he demands of this team, fatigue sets in and sets Juve on course.

Yet Juventus made it easier for us given Conte reared his ugly cat and deployed the same useless counter-attack plan that has FAILED him versus Napoli, Lazio, Bayern, Roma, and in Europe this season unless you count his open play versus Real Madrid. He must realize that Juve is the least counter-attacking team as this sit deep plan nullifies the threats of Marchisio, Pirlo, Llorente, Lichtsteiner and Paul Pogba. It is a square peg within a round hole. Right when he switched back to a higher pressing Juve with Marchsio's role deeper, it unlocked Milan not due only to the Rossoneri fatigue yet because its congruent to what they play best.

Us? We simply did not take our chances despite Pazzini and Poli performing their roles to perfection outside their missed chances. While Kaka and Montolivo were our finest players. Taarabt was enigmatic as usual; moments of absolute genius followed by idiotic moves.

Decision by Seedorf to include Saponara, an old school trequartista was akin to him playing Honda out wide or how Wenger plays Rozzo or Cazorla outwide despite them both not figuring that central deposit players will never create width and will be predictable within that wide, especially if two-footed.

Congratulations to Juve, a clean game. Milan suffered a harsh scoreline what we deserved but we've learned much from this game.

My brief thoughts from the GS.

As for the rest. Bonnuci was your star in the back who held the defence together and caused a lot of problems for Milan when he accurate passes commenced your counters.

Marchisio was excellent even if he had to cope with that role. I cannot stress how intelligent he is as his runs with the ball followed by the timing of his passes and late runs were the only midfield threat considering Pirlo had to play a defensive outlet.

Tevez scored a wonderful goal yet the product of our fatigue to which caused a massive gap in defence to score from.

Llorente's battle versus Rami was absolutely epic with LOLrente getting the better of him in the end with the intelligent movement for the goal. He caused serious problems with his touches, hold up play and passes to which create much space to open up our defence.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:07 am

Arquitescu wrote:
I wrote:Whoever said Buffon is not world class hasn't watched him for the past 3 months. Once again has reinvented his game and has been nothing short of stellar. Just because he isn't making triple strawberry saves out of unneccessary crosses should not have one ignore his reading to reach before the shot.

As for Milan-Juventus. It was a repeat of Milan-Atletico. We dominate the first half and majority of the 2nd yet Seedorf's biggest enemy for what he demands of this team, fatigue sets in and sets Juve on course.

Yet Juventus made it easier for us given Conte reared his ugly cat and deployed the same useless counter-attack plan that has FAILED him versus Napoli, Lazio, Bayern, Roma, and in Europe this season unless you count his open play versus Real Madrid. He must realize that Juve is the least counter-attacking team as this sit deep plan nullifies the threats of Marchisio, Pirlo, Llorente, Lichtsteiner and Paul Pogba. It is a square peg within a round hole. Right when he switched back to a higher pressing Juve with Marchsio's role deeper, it unlocked Milan not due only to the Rossoneri fatigue yet because its congruent to what they play best.

Us? We simply did not take our chances despite Pazzini and Poli performing their roles to perfection outside their missed chances. While Kaka and Montolivo were our finest players. Taarabt was enigmatic as usual; moments of absolute genius followed by idiotic moves.

Decision by Seedorf to include Saponara, an old school trequartista was akin to him playing Honda out wide or how Wenger plays Rozzo or Cazorla outwide despite them both not figuring that central deposit players will never create width and will be predictable within that wide, especially if two-footed.

Congratulations to Juve, a clean game. Milan suffered a harsh scoreline what we deserved but we've learned much from this game.

My brief thoughts from the GS.

As for the rest. Bonnuci was your star in the back who held the defence together and caused a lot of problems for Milan when he accurate passes commenced your counters.

Marchisio was excellent even if he had to cope with that role. I cannot stress how intelligent he is as his runs with the ball followed by the timing of his passes and late runs were the only midfield threat considering Pirlo had to play a defensive outlet.

Tevez scored a wonderful goal yet the product of our fatigue to which caused a massive gap in defence to score from.

Llorente's battle versus Rami was absolutely epic with LOLrente getting the better of him in the end with the intelligent movement for the goal. He caused serious problems with his touches, hold up play and passes to which create much space to open up our defence.

*cough* GIL *cough*
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:09 am

And you some of you guys were saying Buffon was done. He's been playing great recently.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:14 am

Bonucci had a great game and certainly not because of his goalline clearence but for his concentration for the whole game.

I saw a bad tevez bar his 2 brilliant moves, Marchisio and Buffon as they should always be but gigis boxing is being very dangerous and has been since his injuries.

Pogba was annoying and only winners luck and some Tevez magic brought home the victory.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:25 am

So we have back to back games against Fiorentina coming up(in Serie A and EL) and both at home which is great.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:28 am

By the way,this is the first time since 94-95 season that we've done the double on Milan.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 am

We are in for one heck of season finale.
The result yesterday was very important for the europa leaugue commitments and Fio will have a tough time next couple weeks.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuusaku Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Great result last night! Now Juve are leading 11 points! Juve now can focus more on EL games vs Fiorentina. Tough opponent but if Juve players are taking it seriously i don't see us not progressing to the next round in EL. No more 2-4 tragedy!
Shuusaku
Shuusaku
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Its time to experiment 4-3-3 with gio on da wing Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite