Who is better?

Adriano vs Alba - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Adriano vs Alba - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 10 ]
Adriano vs Alba - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Adriano vs Alba - Page 2 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 16

Adriano vs Alba - Page 2 Empty Re: Adriano vs Alba

Post by futbol Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Fußball wrote:Guy completely switches off at times as if he would play an offside trap and leaves his marker free. In a fashion like "maybe if I go away from him he will also go away."

Took him exactly 1 game to showcase this amazing ability. Second Sociedad goal:

Adriano vs Alba - Page 2 Xsz37zpk
Adriano vs Alba - Page 2 Eh3no5lb
Adriano vs Alba - Page 2 4zoeqj59

As per usual this section keeps bashing the same players (Fabregas, Alba, Mascherano) with the same repetetive bollocks arguments ("Alba ... blablabla ... only overlapping ... blablabla") no matter what. Glad I'm the only one who sees the light. Otherwise this would be a miserable place.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm

My vote goes to Alba. There must be a reason why hes first choice for Barca and Spain, while Adriano isnt always first choice for club and definitely country.

Adriano is a top player, but Alba just suits our team and style better I think. Both have weaknesses in defending though and better attacking of cos.

I think we actually should be glad we have them 2 top class LBs to choose from. And also remember how great Alba was when he first arrived. So as not to be too critical if they dont perform well in a game.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Yeah...no.

The reason he is first choice for Spain is because their second choice leftback is........???

Reason he is is even at Barca (let alone starting) is he is from La Masia...nothing more.

Neither are top class anything's and Alba was never great.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:01 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yeah...no.

The reason he is first choice for Spain is because their second choice leftback is........???

Reason he is is even at Barca (let alone starting)  is he is from La Masia...nothing more.

Neither are top class anything's and Alba was never great.

Hang on, arent u all being too critical again? Not top class anything? Alba was first choice quickly at Valencia and we bought him and sold Maxwell and pushed out Adriano to start firs choice....

Adriano along with Keita and Alves was Sevilla best players from what I remember, and hes a top player.

I guess u mean defending wise they are not, thats true.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:55 pm

You said I was being too critical after the Sevilla game, but looked what happened here...and it was clearly coming.

Alba was first choice at Valencia? Valencia are not Barca...and more importantly, they didnt like starting him in big games either (at leftback) and even when they did, they played another leftback in front of him to protect him.

Adriano was never pushed out...we was never a starter. I dont see how that is relevant anyway.

Those 3 were never Sevilla's best players at the same time, you know this right? And again, what relevance is this?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:16 am

Well, bottom line for me is Alba and Adriano (like Pique's case) are top players, and I just think saying they are not just are harsh. At any other club virtually they would be almost certain starters.

I guess its just Barca's level and style, its demanding for the defenders naturally as well since they dont get a lot of protection all the time like many other teams defenses do. They are often asked to do too much. Not all the time but just generally speaking.

About the game, the third goal was totally unacceptable and general defending was just bad. But the whole team wasnt good. That second goal I dont think anyone mentioned, but it appeared offside anyway.

I think if we just bought a top CB like we have all been saying for years now, this will just sure things up at the whole defense, since everyone's load will be less and shared if you u know I mean, and everyone will perform better at their strengths.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:09 pm

hmm 
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Nobody said Adriano was good enough to start for a team like Barca. Just that I'd rather have him than Alba, and most would.

If we're going to post videos here of mistakes, I might as well post the Valencia 3-2 Barca highlights, no?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:29 pm

your comparing cow shit with goat shit whats the different both suck.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2