Why are there more top-level RBs than LBs?

+13
rwo power
Tomwin Lannister
terrance511
Art Morte
che
Hapless_Hans
CBarca
Mr Nick09
FennecFox7
fatman123
Lord Spencer
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why are there more top-level RBs than LBs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are there more top-level RBs than LBs?

Post by sportsczy Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:52 am

lol yes... and he's not even the same player. Don't know what happened to him. He's become really, really good this year and has played Lucas Moura and Cavani both very tough in both PSG games. Nick will confirm. It's like he's a different player.

I feel that there was a managing problem in Castilla with a lot of players on the defense there. I mean look at Carvajal... he was good at Castilla, but offensively. He was extremely poor defensively. He goes to Germany and magically becomes a pretty good defender. Fabinho... same thing. His offense was great at Castilla but he was putrid on defense. Goes to Monaco... and suddenly he can defend well. Makes me wonder if Casado is really as bad defensively as i think he is...

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Why are there more top-level RBs than LBs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are there more top-level RBs than LBs?

Post by Onyx Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:18 am

I think it's equal. You got Lahm for RB, also Alves, Sagna, Zabaleta, etc. For LB there's Alaba, Marcelo, Coentrao, Alba, Filipe, Baines etc. Yeh maybe the RB's don't have as many weaknesses as the LB's, but I don't think there's a significant gap between them in terms of quality.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum